Howdy!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  CalebOnline 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

CalebOnline
    @calebonline

@evelyn Yes!!! *high-fives back again*

CalebOnline
    @calebonline

@eden-anderson
    Oh well, Ferdinand is a cute figment😜

I also got a nice collection of Sherlock Holmes last Christmas, but I haven’t touched it since it looks so nice *sigh.* I need to read it.

Really?! Hist-fic is so cool, I hope I could write some of that some day.

Some of my hobbies are filming, acting, drawing, and writing… and I’d want to be a lion? Maybe a Pegasus. Yeah, a Pegasus 😀

Anonymous

@evelyn https://theaetherlight.com/about-the-game

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@millennium-m Ah! Thank you. 🙂

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@calebonline

Welcome to Story Embers!! Did you know that you are in the same guild as one of the best writers ever?!

*drum roll*

@cassie-hartfinh!! She just wrote one of the best books I have ever read and had the honor to proof/beta read. !!!

Anyways, glad you are here! I like Sherlock Holmes, as well.

"Get wet and sandy!" ~Instructor Reno
      "You will show respect!" ~The Bearded One

I, David
      @i-david

Sherlock. Twenty One Pilots. The Book Thief. Twenty One Pilots. Michael Vey. Twenty One Pilots. The Maze Runner.

This is great. It’s a slice of my kind of pie–and I don’t usually like pie!

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Cassie Hartfinh
      @cassie-hartfinh

@selah-chelyah *blushes deeply* Thank you, Selah!! Man, it’s so weird but so awesome to be so highly esteemed by so many people for this one book I wrote! (Note the amount of “so”s I stuck in one sentence, lol. Just for fun.)

Anyways, @calebonline welcome to Story Embers and welcome to Parimi Alca!! If Selah raised your interest in my latest novel, you can read it using the link on my profile page. (It’s a Google Doc.)

Answering a question asked earlier in this topic, I would triple-totally be a griffin if I could be any mythical creature!!! They can fly, they’re fierce, and they’re noble. My current WIP series is actually gonna have griffins, and I can’t wait to write that part!! *excited squeal*

Ohmigosh, I had no idea there were sequels to The Giver!!! I must read them!! *stares at growing pile of books waiting to be read* Well, after I’ve chipped away at that thing…*scratches head*

Question, @calebonline. Have you received your official Parimi Alcan messenger dragon yet? I have mine, but he doesn’t talk to me much, so I don’t know his name. I want to see if peppermint Oreos will break his shell, but at the moment, I’m also nervous they’ll break his circuits…(he’s a steampunk dragon)

And YOU MUST GET AETHERLIGHT!!!! I got it literally a few days ago after @ariella-newheart convinced me (she’s another Parimi Alcan), and now I am SO HOOKED!!! (I’m also stuck on Level 6…)

YOU’RE A HOMESCHOOLER TOO?!?!

*leaps over the moon with abundant joy*

Fit’al n’ar muraak me’alti dongves! (Ordombé: May the words in your heart never fail you)

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@cassie-hartfinh

“*leaps over the moon with abundant joy*”

Okay, wow! You have done some amazing things, but…that was spectacular! Hope you have not hurt yourself, dear friend! 😛  How did it feel?

And yeah, I still think your writing is above, beyond, and phenomenal! 🙂

I did, BTW, notice the amount of the word “so” before you even mentioned it….just saying….

@calebonline

I write mostly his-fic, as well! 😀

"Get wet and sandy!" ~Instructor Reno
      "You will show respect!" ~The Bearded One

CalebOnline
      @calebonline

@cassie-hartfinh No, I have not received a messenger dragon… could you kindly point me to the nearest dragon shop?

I’ll definitely look into your book @cassie-hartfinh and check out Aetherlight @millennium-m! 😀

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

@calebonline

I enjoy drawing as well…but I am not that good. WOW! Your hobbies are so cool! What type of acting do you do? Stage? Film?

A lion? Good choice!! 😁

@i-david

Uhhh…can you explain to me why Twenty One Pilots is so amazing??

Seriously, like EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this forum just RAVES over them…and I am just like “why?”  I listened to a little of them and I was just like “nope, not my style”

So, can one of their raving fans please enlighten me on why they are so AWESOME!! 😉😉

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

CalebOnline
      @calebonline

@eden-anderson 1 Month later… Sorry, I just LEFT ya hanging there, lol (not funny). I finally received my electronic privileges back… I didn’t miss much in January did I?

CalebOnline
      @calebonline

& No I didn’t kill anyone to lose it… I’m not one of those writers…

S.F. Dekreel
      @dekreel

@calebonline  Welcome to Story Embers, fellow steampunk fan!! 😀 Do you know your MBTI type?

*GAAAASSSP* You’ve heard of The Aetherlight? Have you started playing it yet??? 😀

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
      Blog

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

@calebonline

Hey, that’s okay. 😀 Life happens…no worries!

Uh…well as far as Story Embers goes…the only thing I can think of is that they started a new podcast. I could tell you more if we were in the same guild, but since we aren’t I have no idea what you missed. 😛

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

CalebOnline
      @calebonline

@dekreel I took a test a couple weeks ago, and it said that I was a ENFJ-A, although I’m 95% sure I’m introverted XD

I haven’t started playing Aetherlight yet, but I did start playing Getting Over It. It’s not a new game, but it’s… fun? Do you play Aetherlight?

Off topic, I just found out what word wars are… *nods head* pretty cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest