fb

Howdy Everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Howdy Everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Parker Hankins
    @parker

@nuetrobolt, I get my ideas at night too sometimes. It can be quite aggravating if you try to write them down every time and jump out of bed to write them. I try to keep a notebook by my pillow so I can write them down by the light of my alarm and my flashlight, though many times they go forgotten.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@parkerWow. I feel like I have a pretty good memory, so I just remember it.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@nuetrobolt, have you ever dreamed in your sleep of your story ideas? I have.

By the way, how old are you? I could probably find it somewhere. I just don’t feel like looking.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@parker Yep. I’ve had dreams about stories I had already created, and I’ve had dreams which become the basis for a story I then created. (When I say created I mean in my mind. Most of those aren’t actually written down.)

I doubt you could find out how old I am, so I’ll just tell you. I’m fourteen. Vip is… how old is he?

How old are you?

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@nuetrobolt, I actually met one of my villains in a dream. It was pretty cool.

I’m fourteen too!

I guess Vip doesn’t want anyone to know his age. Lol!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@parker, that is cool! Maybe a bit scary too?

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@nuetrobolt

Yeah, kind of.

So, are you in a guild group? If so, which one?

What was your score on the writers’ quiz? I got a 60 the first time a 50 the second time. I still think my scores are too high.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@parker, I signed up for the guilds late, and I don’t think I’ve been accepted yet. I got 44 on the writer’s craft quiz the second time I took it. (I couldn’t remember my score from the first time.)

Parker Hankins
    @parker

I haven’t been excepted yet either, @nuetrobolt. I know how to write and all the stuff that goes into it. I guess that’s why my score is what it is. I need to work on my writing style. I think that is probably my biggest problem.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@parker, My biggest problem is probably prose. I’m not super good at anything, though.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@nuetrobolt, I bet your better than you think you are. I’ve never read your writing, though, so I don’t know for sure.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@parker, I don’t know. I have some ideas for funny characters in this book, but they don’t seem to fit into the story.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@nuetrobolt, I hope you’re able to find a way. Maybe Vip has an idea as long as he’s not getting into something.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@parker, maybe. I better go and eat lunch now.

Happy writing!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

All right, @nuetrobolt! I have to go too.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest