fb

Howdy Al!

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Are you excited for Thanksgiving?

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@emma-walker

Yep, we usually have card tournaments and play some basketball and maybe some party games, so it’s a good time. 🙂

You?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@noah-cochran  That sounds fun.

Lol well first thing is we go to Texas Wednesday through Friday, because my Dad’s family lives there. We spend the actual holiday with them eating food and playing games, this year my brother and I may persuade a cousin to play disc golf with us.
    We go back to Louisiana on Friday and spend that night and the Saturday with my mom’s family, usually it’s a big family reunion on my Mamaw’s side, with a bonfire and lots of food, volleyball, a big blowup slide, puzzles, it’s super fun.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@emma-walker

Nice, sound like great fun. 🙂 How good are you at volleyball?

We went to Texas for the first time this last summer, it was like a 14 hour drive.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@noah-cochran I’ve been playing competitively on a volleyball team for four years. I’m a varsity player. Or I was XD
    Woah, where are you from?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Emma Walker.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Emma Walker.

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@emma-walker

Missouri. We travel down to the southern states to church meeting a lot though, so it’s like my second home.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@noah-cochran that’s cool.
    Have you gone to or heard of Camp Zion maybe?

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@emma-walker

I doubt it, but maybe, which state is it in?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@noah-cochran Myrtle Mississippi

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@emma-walker

I did a few searches and I don’t think I’ve heard of it, though I have been to Mississippi several times.

You travel much?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@noah-cochran
    CampZion

We travel some. Yea. We go camping a lot. And we like going to historical places.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest