fb

How would I find a time setting in a fictional story?

Forums Fiction Research and Worldbuilding How would I find a time setting in a fictional story?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial

Almost every character in my book: Oh, no, he is.

Kiet: *rolls eyes but continues petting cats*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial How’s the new kitty? 🙂

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani, She’s doing great! She’s still really shy, but that’s to be expected from a kitten that was dumped. (she was actually dumped at my aunt and uncle’s house, and they took care of her a while, but they couldn’t keep her, so we took her in). She’s adorable and so sweet, I just hope she can get used to us, and our resident cat too.

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial Oh, poor kitty! 🙁 Kiet thoroughly enjoyed his visit. He came back in a sort of happy daze.

Poor kid, I’m starting a rough part of the book. He needed that kitten time.

Kiet: *wide-eyed* That last part wasn’t rough enough?

Me: *hugging him* It’s okay, it’s okay! Your friends will be right there!

Grace: *pulling out that dagger I don’t remember giving her again* You bet we will. Back off.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest