fb

How to increase online visibility for a Sci-fi writer

Forums Group Forums Sci-fi Writers How to increase online visibility for a Sci-fi writer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Harry Sullivan
    @harry-sullivan

One of the best ways to increase online visibility for a Sci-fi writer is to create a website or blog. This will allow the writer to showcase their work and provide readers with a platform to learn more about them and their writing. Additionally, the writer should make sure to use social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook even they can Create a Wikipedia page as an author to promote their work and engage with their readers. They should also consider joining online writing communities and forums to connect with other Sci-fi writers and readers. Finally, the writer should consider submitting their work to online publications and magazines to gain more exposure. By taking these steps, a Sci-fi writer can increase their online visibility and reach a wider audience.

BookDragon
    @bookdragon

This is all helpful. I just have a question about submitting to online publications and magazines. I struggle with knowing what exactly publishers want and I often get rejected – even when I think I’ve fulfilled their expectations. Are there any steps you recommend to help with that (aside from reading past issues and watching my grammar and such)?

"In a world full of bookworms, be a book dragon."
    - he who made the T-shirt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Sci-fi Writers’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest