fb

Hooah

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@wolverinerm

Me: Thanks *grabs Cade by his arm and drags him in*

Judah: *runs in after me*

Sold souls and dead promises

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@dakota Thank you! We have bees, too, actually. Forgot to mention them 🙂 But my mom is the one who takes care of them.

Stilton: *smiles back* Nice to meet you, too. Yes, it’s like a harp 🙂

@wolverinerm
    YAAASSSS 😀 😀

Ah, I see… Interesting. I’ve never met anyone like that XD (in a good way 😛 )

Ah. *nods* 🙂

Wooaaahhh. That’s pretty cool actually… I mean, not. But it also is XD

😀 😀 I love Orpingtons. They’re so sweet and the hens make wonderful mamas. *grins* I hear ya about the rooster. I’ve never had a mean one that was an Orpington, but we had a Rhode Island Red rooster who was mean as all get-out XD His name was Elvis, and Mama actually ended up shooting him because he would attack me and my brother, who were little at the time XD

Oh my goodness! You have a dog named Thunder! What kind is he? My grandparents have a German Shep named Stormy 😀 And my aunt has a boxer named Gracie 😀

Ahh… I’ve honestly never heard of him XD I’ve never been into anything related to military. *shrugs* Just not my thing 🙂

Just curious, what part of Texas do you live in? Don’t have to tell me the city or anything, but roughly what area?

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

@wolverinerm

Chris Kyle!! I used to have a Chris Kyle T-shirt!!

Dakota
    @dakota

@anne_the_noob14 Cool!

Megyn: *to Stilton* “Neat!”

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

WolverineRM
    @wolverinerm

@dakota I’m so curious of Megyn’s story now…

Nigel: Hey guys! Wanna introduce yourselves?
    (And really!?!! That’s so neat…I love it. 💙)

@anne_the_noob14
    Mean roosters were the literal reason we didn’t get Rhode Island Reds and…yeah. We have this running thing about, if that was supposed to be the friendly breed what would’ve the RIR rooster have been like… 😂
    Thunder’s a golden retriever. 😉 German shepherds are one of my favorite breeds! But I’m pretty partial to retrievers… 😍
    Girllll it’s a crime to be from Texas and not know who Chris Kyle was, military or not… 😉 Just kidding. I have no idea how well known he is in civilian circles. He was America’s deadliest sniper and…that just isn’t something that comes up a lot in conversation unless you’re talking to military folks… 😂
    I’m in west Texas but Central Texas is home and I don’t like claiming out west. 😆

I ask where he got these crazy ideas anyway
    He just smiles and says, it’s the way that I was raised

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@wolverinerm Lol!!

Aww!! I love golden retrievers!!

XD Heh, my bad 😛 Guess I broke the law then XD Ohhh… Ok. Yeah, that would explain why I haven’t heard of him XD

Ah, cool. I’m in east Texas 🙂 I have some family in west Texas though, I think… *scrunches face up, trying to remember* Or is it south Texas…? Idk lol. I’ve never met them XD

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Dakota
    @dakota

@wolverinerm It’s kinda long to explain, but I’ll nutshell it for you: Her Mom died when she was born. Since her Dad was (really still is, but she doesn’t know this) in the US Air Force and had no immediate family to care for her, left in her in the care of a friend until old enough to go into a group home. They were the best of friends . . . until he was reported MIA shortly after her sixth birthday. She’d lived under this shadow and loneliness ever since. Whenever she’s around military, especially Air Force, it brings her a mixture of a thrill and a sorrow.

*Megyn’s eyes light up and smile chases away the shadow* “Cade!!”

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@dakota @wolverinerm

Tai: *swings upside down out of tree* Hey, there, just dropping in.

Kedori:  Sorry we’ve been gone so long! Naiya’s been super busy. Plus she just started revising our story. Which I guess is cool.

Tai: No, it’s terrifying. I heard she’s adding more. There was enough trauma the first time we lived through it.

Me: *opens mouth, then shuts it again*

@wolverine
    Hee hee, I love Kedori. I’ve been learning ASL for two years (still really bad on the conversational front tho), and I’m pretty interested in the deaf realm. My main issue with him right now is trying to gauge how my other characters act toward him. Because I need them to become good friends with him, but I need it to happen naturally, with them still being people of their time and place–not just modern day Americans who have had AcCePtAnCe Or DiE pounded into their heads, you know? XD I’m not sure what all prejudices their culture might have ingrained in them yet, though. Interesting dilemma to deal with that I want to handle right. If you have ideas, feel free to let me know lol.

And Japan! Yeah, it’s my sister’s fault I got into Japanese. XD She watches anime and started learning it on a whim after she figured out how to pronounce the hiragana ‘no’. Not abnormal for her. I watched over her shoulder while she was learning and got hooked myself and now here I am. *spreads hands dramatically* I’m kind of enamored of all things Japan now. To the point of being ridiculously excited when I could essentially read the DO NOT EAT packet in my fish oil in Japanese when, for some reason, the only two languages on it were English and Japanese. \_(*-*)_/ I won’t complain.

I would absolutely LOVE to visit Japan someday! Kiet says he wants to join me, but that might be because he just found out there’s a Cat Island there. . .

Kiet: *nuzzling a cat on the forehead* I’m not ashamed to admit my priorities.

***also homeschoolers unite!!!! Who else gets to grin when a tabby runs by outside while they’re doing science? Or at least are supposed to be. . . ***

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

@wolverinerm @dakota

Judah: Hi Nigel. Well I’m Judah. Um. I’m nobody interesting at least- I don’t think!

Me: JUDAH!!

Judah: Oh- oh WAIT!! I’m from Germany! I knew I was forgetting something!!

Me: *to Nigel* he’s also sometimes one big dork!!

Judah: Yeah, but that’s not interesting! And this is Cade. He’s a world-famous musician (instrumental music and some other stuff). He’s really super rich. He’s super talented and can play almost anything you throw at him (anything that’s playable that is.

Cade: Judah, that was an exaggeration!!

Judah: Yeah whatever, you know it’s the truth.

Cade: Judah. . . *shakes his head* *hugs Megyn, then hold out his hand to Nigel* Hi Nigel it’s nice to meet you.

Dakota
    @dakota

Megyn: *hugs Cades back* “What are you two doing here?”

Alan: “Dude, you know these guys?!”

Jack: *looks at Nigel and raises an eyebrow, smirking*

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest