Hiya!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Alaia Ballantyne 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

I really like the ability to show how the flaws of our world today can escalate…. although I haven’t actually done that yet XD. I also love getting to create a world with its rules. I wrote fantasy for a while, but I think I like to write dystopian more.

ENFP | Caution: Will rant if provoked (or if not...)

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@mckinley Thank you! 😊 Though whether it is my blog or Aberdeen’s is up for debate. 😜🦖

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@mckinley

You’re in the YWW?

I just joined! 🙂

How do you like it?

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

@kari-karast

I’m actually not in it right now (😢) but I really liked it. Tell me how you like it! There’s lots of great people on the community(that I miss a ton), so don’t be shy and get involved there!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@mckinley

The community doesn’t open for new people until tomorrow and I literally just joined yesterday. But so far I like it and think it’ll be super helpful! And I definitely will!

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

@kari-karast

ohhh of course. Well then all of that for when you get in and used to it. Have a great time!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@mckinley

I will! And thanks!

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey there, @mckinley! Nice to meet you!

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

@elizabeth

Nice to meet you as well!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest