fb

Hiya People

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bella
    @bella-b

Hey everyone!  I’m Bella and I’m 13 and… Um, yeah I don’t know what to put here about myself, so go ahead and ask any questions and I’ll answer so y’all can get to know me, and I can get to know you!

I be an amazing grammarian plus spellitarian.
    Srsly.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@bella-b, nice to meet you! 🙂

I like collecting animal mini figures, drawing creatures, and making up family trees. What do you like collecting?

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Bella
    @bella-b

I collect pencils and notebooks and random sheets of paper that I don’t need but keep anyway.  I love creating family trees!

Srsly.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@bella-b Welcome!

Oooh! Collecting? I love to collect clocks! 🙂 And I also create family trees.

Anyways, I’m Evelyn and I’m glad you’re here. What kinds of things do you like to write/draw?

You know, when someone introduces themselves, people usually ask the same questions over and over again, so I’m going to try to vary it up:

What do you like to dip your French fries in? I dip mine in milkshakes. 🙂

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@bella-b, hello, Bella!! Great to *see* you!!!! I know a lot of Bella writers. Unless you’re one of them. Do you happen to be on the YYW?

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@bella-b, oh, nice.

And also, I like your signature. It’s funny how you wrote it. 🙂

@evelyn
    , dipping French fries in milkshakes! Now that sounds yummy.

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Samantha Farrar
    @samantha-pen

@bella-b

Hey, Bella. Awesome to meet you!!! What are your favorite books?? I like way too many.

Family trees are so cool. My uncle and oldest sister have worked on ours quite a bit over the years.-don’t ask me anything about it though cause I still know nothing.-

Where do you live??? I live in Michigan like 10 minutes from the St Joseph lighthouse. Do you like the water??

*A passionate ENFP author, in training for Christ.*

Bella
    @bella-b

@evelyn   Hi!  I write Futuristic Dystopian and Fantasy, what about you?  Also, I dip my french fries in this light brown stuff and I have no clue what it is but it looks like chocolate yet it’s not and it’s so good… but I don’t know what it is.   OH, Also white vinegar.

@parker
      Yeah, so do I actually.  Yeah, I’m part of YWWC, and this is the same Bella you were talking to this morning  XD

@andrew
      Hah, thanks.  I’m constantly being made fun of because when I’m tired I make a ton of grammar/spelling mistakes in my comments and people are just wondering how I squish my inner editor so well.  *whispers*  It’s because I don’t have one…

@samantha-pen
      Hi!!!  Family trees are cool, but I honestly don’t know a ton about *mine* either so… Hehe.  Anyways, we live about four and a half hours away from each other!  I live in Canada right on the border (Ontario.)  And yes, I loooove the water!  I used to get in the water when I was little and it was so cold I’d turn a little blue… 😜

Srsly.

Samantha Farrar
    @samantha-pen

@bella-b

It’s cool that we live that close but in different countries!!! That is actually almost exactly how long it takes us to get to my BF’s house. The water is awesome!!! I did a really fun awesome photo shoot with my sister on Lake Michigan the other day.  So you live on Lake Superior?

*A passionate ENFP author, in training for Christ.*

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@bella-b

Hey! Nice to have you here, Bella 🙂 I’m SeekJustice from the fair realm of Terra Australis. And I hear you’re from Canada? I like Canada, it’s very pretty there (from the pictures anyway). Do you have a current work in progress?

@evelyn
    I love the fact that you’re branching out 😛

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@bella-b, that’s really cool that you’re the same one!!!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@bella-b Oooh! I love vinegar on my fries too! I actually just had some last night and introduced it to my brother. 🙂

I write mostly poetry and fantasy. I did try to write a futuristic-dystopian once and that was fun.

What hobbies do you have? And what’s your favorite holiday?

@seekjustice
    Thanks! xD

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest