fb

HIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself HIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Ragnarok
    @ragnarok

HIIIIII!!!!!! I’m in the Story Embers Forum! I look forward to talking to everyone!

There are paladins of light and there are dark knights.

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@ragnarok
    Hi! Welcome to the crew! It is awesome to have you with us!

I am Josh! My favorite books are Lord of the Rings, Stormlight Archives and Skyward series by Brandon Sanderson, and The Redwall Series by Brian Jacques.

I am working on my first WIP a mix of fantasy, steampunk, and sci-fi.

What genres do you enjoy?

Do you have any finished works or current WIP?

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important th

Ragnarok
    @ragnarok

HI! I am glad to be here! I read Redwall Books as well!
    I’m trying to get my characters to work, so that’s why I am here! I am hoping to join the Character Castle 2.0 and add one of my characters in there.

Edit: I might start a new Character Castle, just get a grasp of everything.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Ragnarok.

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

MY LITTLE BROTHER IS ON SE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’M SO SO PROUD OF YOU I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU’RE WRITING YOU’RE QUOTES ARE ALWAYS SO BEAUTIFUL YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY ONE OF THE CHARACTER CASTLES!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’RE GONNA TOTALLY ROCK THIS!!!! *😈bowls over with a hug you can’t stop in the virtual world!!!😈*

Okok I’ll stop embarrassing you now…

@kimlikesart
    KIMKIMKIM THIS IS MY LITTLE BROTHER MY SECOND YOUNGEST ONE HE’S SO SWEET!!!!! From what I’ve seen he writes really powerful themes and characters (although I haven’t actually gotten to read actual excerpts from his story since he was like ten…I am sooooooooo excited to see his writing now!!!)

@erynne
    DIS WAS THE BROTHER WE BROMANCED WITH YOUR COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!! *maniacal cackle and obviously Troll Duchess @rose-colored-fancy you must meet him too. And @noah-cochran!!!!

Ok, Ragnarok, these are some of my favorite humans: Kim, an angel sent from heaven with stardust and wisdom, my Gandalf with a much sweeter temperament, Erynne aka Sonicup who would rule the world with me if we just had more than two braincells between us, Rose aka Troll Duchess, here to look pretty and ruthlessly kill monsters and Noah aka Camirvablahblah, here to look pretty and come up with entertaining and thought-provoking rants.

🙂

To be a light to the world you must shine in the darkness.

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

@storysmith Whoa you’ve changed your profile pic and I love it!

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

I’m trying to get my characters to work, so that’s why I am here! I am hoping to join the Character Castle 2.0 and add one of my characters in there.

If you can’t get into Character Castle 2.0 you can always join me on the Fantasy Character Chronicles, if ya want…

Ragnarok
    @ragnarok

“Don’t let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage”

Yeah, I hear the voices. They were my characters. They were good at first, because you learn a little about them, but after a while YOU GO A LITTLE CRAZYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I am starting Character Castle 2.5, come on and join.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Ragnarok.

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@ragnarok

It’s a pleasure to meet another Redwall fan and @this-is-not-an-alien ‘s brother! Which book and character is your favorite?

My favorite book is Lord Brocktree and my favorite character is Rakkety Tam.

@this-is-not-an-alien

Thanks! It seems fitting!

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important th

Ragnarok
    @ragnarok

@storysmith

I like the hares and Sunflash the Badger! OH, THE HAREMAID IS A CHARACTER ALONG WITH GONFF THE THEIF! 😃

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

Yeah, I hear the voices. They were my characters. They were good at first, because you learn a little about them, but after a while YOU GO A LITTLE CRAZYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy people don’t know they’re crazy but I know I’m crazy therefore I’m not crazy.

Crazy isn’t it?😜

But yeah, WHO GAVE THESE CHARACTERS PERMISSION TO DO THIS TO MEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?

oh. me..

Edit: I am starting Character Castle 2.5, come on and join.

Ooooh sweet!

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

I like the hares and Sunflash the Badger! OH, THE HAREMAID IS A CHARACTER ALONG WITH GONFF THE THEIF! 😃

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHE WAS HYSTERICAL AND GONFF WAS SO FUNNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@ragnarok @this-is-not-an-alien

Leave it to the hares, especially the maidens to be the crazies! XDD

Ragnarok
    @ragnarok

Well, I’d love to stay and chat, but I got to get to Character Castle 2.5. I have characters to write, disasters to make, and a few banks to help my little thief rob. BYE!😁

Erynne
    @erynne

@ragnarok

OH HI YOU!!!! I’m Cashton’s older (wiser, better looking, funnier, stronger, cooler more talented, etc. etc.) cousin!! I am also your sister’s sister.

I need you to tell me. Has she actually told you guys about me?? She swears she has, but I believe her about as much as I believe your real name is Ragnarok.

@storysmith

Hey, cool pfp!!

@this-is-not-an-alien

Crazy people don’t know they’re crazy but I know I’m crazy therefore I’m not crazy.

Crazy isn’t it?😜

NO COPYING JOHNNY DEPP MEMES AROUND HERE OLD PERSON! (I was gonna say young lady but nothing about that was correct)

MEDIUM SIZED UNICORN WITH MCNUGGETS

I don’t know.

here to look pretty and come up with entertaining and thought-provoking rants.

Nope. Not how I would describe him.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@this-is-not-an-alien

Noah aka Camirvablahblah, here to look pretty and come up with entertaining and thought-provoking rants.

What can I say. It’s my calling. 🙃

@ragnarok

Hey friend! Glad to have you! So y’all have a bunch of writers in your family, that’s great. 🙂

How many siblings do you have in total? I have six other siblings myself.

Do you have a current WIP? What’s its genre?

How long have you been writing?

Oh, and the most important question, is Cathy as vivaciously rambunctious in real life as she is online?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest