fb

Hiatus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

Hey everyone!

Sadly, I’m going on hiatus from SE for the rest of July. I’ve just started a new job which lasts for most of the month, and I start studying soon and I have serious edits I want to do on two books. So you won’t be hearing much of me (though I’ll still drop in on Erekdale’s hangouts) for a bit.

Hopefully once my schedule is back to being regular, I’ll be back. Until then, tally ho.

Just tagging a few people…

@ashira
    @selah-chelyah @eden-anderson @karthmin @jenwriter17 @catwing @morreafirebird

Mahalo keia huiΚ»ana

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@seekjustice Aw, we’ll miss you! Hope you have fun on your job and studying goes well.

See you around! 😊

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@seekjustice Aw, I’ll miss you too! I hope this new job goes well though! I eagerly await your return. πŸ˜€

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@seekjustice

Aw, I will miss you! Hope your editing + job works out well, though. Thinking of you! πŸ™‚

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Catwing
    @catwing

@seekjustice Have a nice hiatus! I hope you’ll be able to get lots done. πŸ˜€
    And I know we’ll all be happy when you return with your paper crane army. :3

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest