fb

Hia!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Archer360
    @archer360

Hey everyone! I am super excited to be here! I have been writing for over 8 years but haven’t finished any projects. Hoping to finish the draft of my WIP this year. πŸ™‚

I started writing because I was growing tired of not being able to find good, clean, teen fiction books. And well, here I am! πŸ˜€

Some interesting facts about me:

I’m an introvert.

Love cats!

My favorite author is Jessie Mae Hosdson.

I’m an archer. And so of course, archery is my favorite sport.

I have been working on WIP for over five years now.

I love hiking, canoeing, and rock climbing.

I am an observer rather than a participator. Ex. I love KP and have read all the articles and most of the forms, etc. But never have actually commented or joined in on discussions! πŸ˜›

…. can’t think of anything else interesting so…ya.

Thank you guys for creating such a neat website! Super excited to learn and grow here!

-Catherine

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Archer360.
    Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@archer360 Welcome! So glad your here! ( @scribbles Come over and see the squirrel picture!)

Scribbles and I are squirrel lovers. πŸ™‚

Ooh archery. Have you done any competitions? I’ve always wanted to work up to using my dad’s long bow but primarily being a writer makes my fingers strong and my arms weak so I doubt I’ll ever be able to pull it :p

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@archer360 Welcome to Story Embers! I’m 90% introverted, so I can relate to being more of a silent spectator than a participant. πŸ˜‰ Kudos to you for being brave and saying hello!

Would you like to share the premise of your WIP, or is it top secret?

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@rolena-hatfield SQUIRREL! *squeals* I’m so glad I have an extra pair of eyes on the lookout for squirrels. Haha!

@archer360
    Welcome! I love archery, but I’m not very good. I haven’t had much time to practice, though. What kind of bow do you use? Mine is a kelly green compound bow and I love it. πŸ˜€

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Archer360
    @archer360

@rolena-hatfield and @scribbles Yay! I’m not alone! πŸ˜› This particular squirrel is a California squirrel lol. It posed for me to take the picture

Yes! I love competitions! I have been competing for about 5 years now. πŸ™‚ I use an Olympic recurve bow. Ooh, nice! I have shot compound before but I prefer recurve.

@briannastorm
    Nope, not top secret! πŸ˜‰ Long story short – Part of the book is set in earth, the other in a fantasy world. The basic, very simplistic view of the premise isΒ  – my MC finding out about her past by being transported to a fantasy world in the midst of a national war, where she happened to be the princess. That’s the backbone. It may sound cliche, but I promise, it’s not! πŸ™‚ Before the MC got transported to the fantasy world, she was told she was adopted and therefore struggles with her identity and place in the world. She has no memory of her previous life/family since she lost her memory when she was ten due to an accident. While in the fantasy world, she loses her sight, is accused of being a spy, gets ambushed, etc. all while trying to find a way back home (earth). Okay, so writing it out, sheesh. My poor MC! I am putting her through a lot! πŸ˜€ But one of the big themes of the book is father daughter/ brother sisters relationships. As of right now, I am calling itΒ  – Engraved By Hope

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@archer360 Wow! It does sound like your MC has to endure one catastrophe after another! I like your working title. πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest