Hi y'all!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    WishingWell13
    @wishingwell13

Hi! I am a 13-year-old Southern gal who loves reading, writing, and (For some odd reason) unicorns. I love animals, and my nickname is The Wild Hurricane Hamster (It’s a long story). 🙂 I am the second oldest of three sisters and one brother, and my oldest sister introduced me to Story embers. I am a Marvel fan; I love Captain America and Black Widow. I am also rather fond of hobbits. I like history, but I don’t like science. And I am SUPER EXCITED about Story Embers!!! I have also run out of things to say about myself…

"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"-Anonymous”

Parker Hankins
      @parker

Welcome, Welcome!!! *showers confetti all over you* It’s so great to have you here. I’m a southern guy!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

WishingWell13
      @wishingwell13

@parker

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, confetti and all! 🙂

Parker Hankins
        @parker

@wishingwell13, the pleasure was mine!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

WishingWell13
        @wishingwell13

@parker

What kinds of stories do you like to write?

Parker Hankins
          @parker

@wishingwell13, I love mystery and thriller. I’ve written three short stories, two books, and I’m writing three other books. They’re all mystery and adventure except one short story.

How about you?

WishingWell13
          @wishingwell13

@parker

i (sadly) have not actually written a whole story. But i love fantasy and historical fiction! I am working on a fantasy story, though!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by WishingWell13.

Mariposa Aristeo
            @mariposa

@wishingwell13 Howdy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), greet you! 🙂🦖

Besides reading and writing, what are your favorite hobbies?

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Parker Hankins
            @parker

@wishingwell13, that’s exciting. I hope you can finish it.

WishingWell13
            @wishingwell13

@mariposa

I love swimming, hiking (sometimes) and painting when I have the time!

Mariposa Aristeo
              @mariposa

@wishingwell13 I love painting! What medium do you use? I use acrylic. 🙂

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Samuel
              @samuel

@wishingwell13 Welcome to Emberia…*cliche villain chuckle*…Now you may never leave…YEEEHAAAHAAHAA!!! *slams door behind you*

Jk… Welcome to Story Embers! I’m Samuel, that’s my real name but if I could do my sing-up info over again my name would be Daniel Barryman….Anyway, I’m a writer/photographer/pianist/web-developer-on-the-rise/cellist/landscaper-of-my-own-yard/guitarist/future-bible-smuggler. First and foremost writer. I write “On-Earth fantasy” (but also other-places fantasy…), basically anything that has swords or guns in it, and lately a genre I’ve dubbed “electropunk”. I also have a friend, Mr. Owl…He shows up now and then, but he’s not here right now so you’ll have to meet him later.

Do you happen to play any musical instruments?

No one reads these anyway

K.M. Small
                @morreafirebird

@wishingwell13 WELCOME 😀 I have a bit of an obsession with unicorns myself, but phoenixes are my favorite mythical creatures. Do you ever incorporate them (unicorns) into your stories? And… *holds breath* are you on Team Cap too?

~ Khylie
                "Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

luciusbraun
                @theswordinthebook

@wishingwell13 Welcome to Story embers! I’m going to side with @morreafirebird and ask if you are on Team Cap too! 😉

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

Elizabeth
                  @elizabeth

Yay, another southerner! Where are you from specifically? I live in Florida.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest