fb

Hi there!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    F.C. Tait
    @fctait

@dekreel Thanks! I like both, but I think hot drinks just edge out on top as my favourite. You?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@fctait Yes, I love the Givers so much!

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@fctait

Yeah, it’s incredible what your mind can make up on its own 🙂

Scotland sounds so cool 😀

You make explaining your own country look easy just made me realize how hard that question was XD

Austraila is very sunny which is probably the reason we have a place called the Sunshine Coast. We also have a huge red desert in the middle that likes to duststorm around the place. I’ve heard that Australia is considered to have the most deadliest animals as a country but I haven’t seen anything yet 😛 Even when I lived near a lake with BullSharks.

You know I once heard a silly tale about drop bears which are just kolas if they were carnivores. Got any weird things people outside of Scotland believe? (Other than the Loch Ness Monster :P)

F.C. Tait
    @fctait

@ajaj2000 Deadly animals is usually the first thing people over here mention if someone talks about Australia, especially poisonous things like spiders and snakes.

I’m not sure about Scotland… I know some people think we eat haggis all the time, which isn’t really true. Some people do, but mostly it’s just a Burns Night thing. There are also a lot of jokes about how much it rains, but that is more or less true. 😀

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@fctait

Yeah, we’re famous for our venomous animals but I’m sure my whole family haven’t seen any of them. yet. 😛

Thank you for the search options it’s nice to learn about Scotland 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest