Hi! New girl here!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi! New girl here!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    The Writing Gremlin
    @banana-peacock-warrior

@kayla-skywriter: 😉

“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”
      ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭94:19‬ ‭

Abigail Rebekah
      @abigail-rebekah

@banana-peacock-warrior

Sorry, late reply 🙂

If it is the Disney ones, then that’s the really good version xD

I love them…except they have only done three so far 🙂

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

Trallion
        @trallion

@banana-peacock-warrior

Whoops, missed this cuz I was gone on vacation.

Welcome to SE!!!!

Valor, Honor, Loyalty. Together we are stronger.

The Writing Gremlin
        @banana-peacock-warrior

@abigail-rebekah: OMG YES. WHY HAVEN’T THEY DONE MORE?

XD

@trallion: Hiieee! Thanks… it’s great to meet you! How was vacation? 😉

Trallion
          @trallion

@banana-peacock-warrior

Great XD I took that week off from writing, so I came home with plenty of ideas 😀

I’m actually kinda new here too, I’ve only been on SE for like three months. BUT I’ve figured something out: Guilds are amazing! Are you planning on joining one?

The Writing Gremlin
          @banana-peacock-warrior

@trallion: Awesome! That’s the best! 😀

Well- 3 months is still a good chunk of time… 😉

I do plan on joining a guild someday, but not quite yet. I think I’d be alright more or less with keeping up on the guild, but I’m legit ALWAYS doing SE or working on my story in replacement of my school… *blushes and purses lips* So I don’t think I’m ready to give myself another incredible distraction quite yet… once I’m all caught up then maybe I’ll apply.

But yeah SE is SO awesome so far! I’m one day short of being on for 2 weeks and I’m already obsessed. My first excuse for not joining one was that I wanted to get situated on here… and I think I’ve accomplished that. So I hope I can finish my school and join a guild soon!

Trallion
            @trallion

@banana-peacock-warrior

School… *sigh* Yeah, school should come first shouldn’t it *glares at pile of schoolbooks*

But yeah, finishing school first might let you be more active once you do join. I haven’t been contributing as much as I wish I could to my guild, but that’s partly because I haven’t settled in all the way yet.

Selah
            @selah-chelyah

@banana-peacock-warrior

Ah, that’s my thing as well…finishing school. It’s a blessing and a curse. XD

@trallion

*waves*  I know we’ve talked somewhere at some point… I just can’t quite remember where. Like your profile pic! What do you compose? Are you a musician?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
            ~ Created to create ~

Trallion
            @trallion

@selah-chelyah

Yeah 😀 I play the piano and just started learning the cello!

As to composing, I recently (last school year) started learning to write music! I usually compose for piano and occasionally supplement it with other instruments, but I want to get into more filmscoreish type stuffs. I’m still really new to it though, and I’m definitely not amazing yet 😉

How about you, are you into music?

Abigail Rebekah
            @abigail-rebekah

@banana-peacock-warrior

Yep, I know right? SO SAD! They were meant to be making the Silver Chair, but I don’t think they are now.

The Writing Gremlin
              @banana-peacock-warrior

@trallion: That’s definitely true. I have been trying to use SE as a motive/goal for finishing my schoolwork… so far it’s working pretty well.

@selah-chelyah: Yep. Like why do I need to learn about trigonometry and chemistry if I want to write about castles and elves?!

@abigail-rebekah: No way! They were? Why? WHHYYYYYY?!?!

Selah
                @selah-chelyah

@trallion

Hey, that is still admirable. Seems like it takes a lot of practice to get anywhere near perfection. XD I kinda missed out on the musician thing. XD

@banana-peacock-warrior

Exactly! *facepalm*  But, you know, math… grr.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
                ~ Created to create ~

August Grace
                @august-grace

Howdy @Banana Peacock Warrior!

I’m new here too, so it’s nice to see there’s someone else in the same shoes.

That’s so cool that you love writing fantasy as well! *high-fives the air*

Ummm… and I know this sounds like a really dumb question, but do you know how the tags work? I’ve never had the privilege of having a social media account… so yeah. *coughs awkwardly*.

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

Abigail Rebekah
                @abigail-rebekah

@banana-peacock-warrior

I don’t know…maybe it was taking too long or costing too much?

What I do know though, is that the actors would be too old to play the parts now, sadly.

I SOOO wish they had made it 🙂

The Writing Gremlin
                  @banana-peacock-warrior

@selah-chelyah: Right?!

@august-grace: Hiya! Super great to meet you, fellow fantasy writer!! *returns high-five* Do you currently have any fantastical WIP’s?

OMG no it’s not a dumb question I tried like 3 times to make the tags work before I figured them out. I’ve never had any social media before, either. You know how you can see the profiles of other people on the left side of the page when they comment- the place where you can see their picture/name/any guilds they’re in? Under their name will be their tag- for example, my tag is @banana-peacock-warrior underneath my username.  So yeah. Makes things a lot easier when you want certain people to see your stuff. Hope that helps if someone else hasn’t told you, yet- I understand it’s been a few days. 😉

@abigal-rebekah: Yeah that would’ve been great. Idk- I feel like Narnia would be worth any amount of money or effort… XD 🙁 Well- would it really be that bad to search for some doubles?? LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest