fb

Hi….I'm Victoria

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi….I'm Victoria

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Victoria Marentette
    @inspirewrite

-Waves enthusiastically- Hi to everyone out there!

Super excited to be on here and share some stuff with you guys.

V

Oh, I suppose I should say something else. Not much good at introducing myself… 🙂

I like fantasy, allegorical, and adventure genres, I enjoy Christian music, and my top four interests/hobbies are reading, writing, singing, and playing the piano.

And my favorite food is greens beans. Seriously. My parents will often give me cans of beans for a birthday present…I love them SO much!

That’s all for now!

Victoria M.

The World: a real place where real people do real things and experience real consequences - or at least t

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@inspirewrite

Welcome to Story Embers, Victoria! I’m Evelyn. 🙂

What kind of music do you like to listen to? What about songs you like to sing?

Glad you’re here! 😀

turtleshavetoes
    @turtleshavetoes

@inspirewrite

Hello and welcome! I enjoy those genres as well 😀 What is your current WIP about?

🐢

Victoria Marentette
    @inspirewrite

Glad to meet you, Evelyn!

I like to listen to Keith and Kristyn Getty, Chris Tomlin, some of Mandisa, and a lot of Jamie Soles.

I like to sing pretty well anything, but especially hymns and complicated songs! 😉 The choir which I am hoping to sing in is doing parts of Handel’s Messiah, so that should be a ton of fun.

The World: a real place where real people do real things and experience real consequences - or at least t

Victoria Marentette
    @inspirewrite

My current WIP is a short story about a brother who goes looking for his sister and meets some friends and foes along the way.

I’m also currently trying my hand in poetry! It is turning out not too bad, so I am pleased with that.

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@inspirewrite Welcome to SE!  How old are you?  Ooh, I love to sing!  Handel’s Messiah sound hard.  Your WIP sounds cool.  Is it fantasy?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@inspirewrite I love Keith and Kristyn Getty, as well as Handel’s Messiah!

I also love poetry! 🙂

What kinds of poetry do you like to write the most? Who are your favorite poets? What or who inspired you to start writing poetry?

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

Hello.

*Forum Signature here*

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@inspirewrite

Hello, Victoria!

How old are you? Where do you live?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Victoria Marentette
    @inspirewrite

@evelyn

I enjoy pretty well any poetry that rhymes. I also like poetry that doesn’t rhyme, though. My inspirations are pretty simple. Whenever I see something cool or want to remember something, but yet can’t exactly write a story on it, I turn to poetry. It makes things sound so pretty. I mostly write poetry that rhymes.

@selah-chelyah

I am 14 and I live in southwestern Ontario in the country close to Lake Erie

@thewirelessblade

Hi back! 🙂

Victoria Marentette
    @inspirewrite

@ashira

Thanks! I am 14, and yes, I think Handel’s Messiah may be difficult. However, I am up for the challenge!

My WIP is kind of interesting that way. No, it isn’t. All of their adventures happen on Earth, and in a way all is revealed at the end.

What kind of songs do you like to sing? What kind of interests do you have?

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@inspirewrite I like a lot of musical soundtracks, that is mostly what I sing.  Especially Sight and Sound Theatres songs.

I like to paint and draw.  Do you like any kind of artwork?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@inspirewrite

Neat! What genres do you like to read and/or write? I write and read mostly historical fiction.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@inspirewrite  Hi, Victoria! 🙂  I’m Lucy.  I’m new here too, but still…welcome! You like Chris Tomlin? My family likes his music too.  I really love his Christmas music. 😀  I play piano too! How long have you been playing?

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@inspirewrite

I enjoy pretty well any poetry that rhymes. I also like poetry that doesn’t rhyme, though. My inspirations are pretty simple. Whenever I see something cool or want to remember something, but yet can’t exactly write a story on it, I turn to poetry. It makes things sound so pretty. I mostly write poetry that rhymes

Neat!

Well, let me point out our amazing poetry forum… 😉

Seriously though we have a lot of fun of there! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest