fb

Hi, I'm new here…kind of

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi, I'm new here…kind of

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@the-fledgling-artist I have used watercolor.  I is fun, too.  And yeah, oils are rather smelly.

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ashira Oh you’ve tried Oils? I’ve never been brave enough to purchase any haha.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

*comes flying in through the door* Hey! It seems like a while since I got to talk to you, so hi! Nice profile pic. 😀 @ashira

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@ashira: Ok I have to watch it now : D (but just so you know, the BEST movie spot has alright been taken (by you know what!) so the best it can get is second place XD) “Yeah, you really should become a back model.  You look great. ” XD I’ve had my back complemented before this moment… I’m not sure how I feel about this XD!

“how does he know our every move?”

*glairs at the masked man*

“Men in masks cannot be trusted”

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@theinconceivable1 Men in masks cannot be trusted, unless you know who is behind the mask!

*glares at man who thinks the spot for best movie is already taken*  NOT.  🙂  But I guess until you watch Beyond the Mask and I watch The Princess Bride, we will never really know.

@ncstokes
    Hey, nice to see you again too!  And nice profile pic as well!

@the-fledgling-artist
    I got some oil paints for Christmas a couple years ago.  It was fun to try them.

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ashira Cool!

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@ashira: “for the princess?” nods “to the death!” nods *sheaths his dagger* “very well I accept.” you watch my movie and I’ll watch yours (when I find time and opportunity to do so XD) and then we will decide whos movie is the best!

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@theinconceivable1 I agree, you watch my movie when you can, and i will watch yours as soon as I can. (as long as my parents let me!)

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@ashira YAY YOU’RE HERE! 😀 😀 😀

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@jenwriter17 There you are!!! *tackle hugs*

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@ashira: ok cool! same here!

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@ashira Thank’ee kindly!

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Catwing
    @catwing

@ashira Though I’d pop in and say hello. *waves* Welcome to SE!

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@catwing Hey, good to see you!  Thanks!

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@the-fledgling-artist Love your profile picture!  Its really cute.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest