fb

Hi, I'm new here…kind of

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi, I'm new here…kind of

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@ashira OMG I LOVE BEYOND THE MASK!!!!! Now I get the quote on your signature! Who’s your favorite character from that movie? Mine is Charlotte. I like how she’s so strong and independent. And that one scene where she’s being kidnapped by her uncle’s minions and instead of screaming for help she tries to fight back? *squeals* I wish I could be just like her!

Ahyek nahd feltin'or rempak.
    I'm not promising anything.

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@ashira: *GASPS* “I would not say such things if I were you!” (I’ve never hear of “behind the mask’ whats is about? however, I do have a mask quote!)

“why do you wear a mask? were you burned with acid or something like that?”

“Oh no. Its just they’re terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future.”

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@cassie-hartfinh, I LOVE the movie, too! Not sure as I have a favorite character, though… Benjamin Franklin is pretty funny in the way he`s portrayed. :_ Did you know that Andrew Cheney (“William Reynolds”), and Kara Killmer (“Charlotte Holloway”) actually got married after they made that movie together?

@theinconceivable1
    , it`s one of the VERY BEST historical, fictional, romantic, action, thriller, drama, adventure , Christian films ever made!

@ashira
    , haha! I did not realize that is where that quote is from until now! :_

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@selah-chelyah: really? is it that good?

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1, well… I think so! Google, “Beyond the Mask movie”, and see what you think. Seriously, though, I do not like many movies, and I love even less, but this is absolutely one of them! :_

Other than (obviously) “The Princess Bride”, what are favorite books and movies of yours? (Esp. historical…)

~ Created to create ~

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@selah-chelyah: alright, will do! I guess it must be good if your standards are that high! the only books I like are by Wayne Tommas Baton and Chuck Black. I LOVE Waynes books (except ghost. *shivers* that book just creeps me out)  how about you?

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1, umm, more than I can list… how many would you like?! :_ How about I just copy and paste from my S.E. profile favorites?!

Myriah Grabish, Douglas Bond, Eloise Jarvis McGraw, Elizabeth George Speare, G. A. Henty, John MacArthur, Amy Carmichael, James Bradley, George Patterson, Laura Hillenbrand, David Livingstone, etc.

How is that to begin with? Have you ever read anything by any of these authors? I have not read anything by the authors you mentioned. Do you have nay other favorites?

~ Created to create ~

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@selah-chelyah: wow! that is a lot of authors XD No, I haven’t read any of those before (which is crazy cuz there’s a lot!) I know I need to read more! BTW what is S.E.?

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1, it is short for Story Embers! :_

Nice pic! Who is in it? Is that a special location?!

~ Created to create ~

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@selah-chelyah @ashira Ohmigosh, I never knew that!! That is soooo cute how they got married in real life!! I hope God blesses their marriage and it’s a happy and lifelong one.

Ahyek nahd feltin'or rempak.
    I'm not promising anything.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@emgc I’m following the prompt list too! So far I’ve been able to keep up with it since sketching everyday is already a habit I’ve formed, but because I’m not used to making a finished illustration everyday that part of the challenge has been a learning curve for me.
    Oh, but I did modify the prompts a little in that I also challenged myself to include (at least one of) the main characters from my comic project in every illustration.

@ashira
    Yeah oils sound pretty hard! (Also, I hear the smell bad..) Have you ever tried watercolors?
    Yay I’m glad you’re able to start writing it!! I thought I was the only one who spent so much time in the planning phase.. I was trying to rush myself, but maybe it’s okay to slow it down a little.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@selah-chelyah: *face palms* ya I guess that was kinda obvious XD

Ya I took it yesterday cuz I figured a generic picture of a galaxy, as cool as galaxies are, doesn’t really represent me. So I walked down to hamilton gardens (seriously like the coolest place to live by. Its a giant complex of really cool gardens and its all free! you should google it cuz it really is that cool.) and took a picture of me in a hoody! so there, now you know what my back looks like XD

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1, no worries… I did not get it at first, either! 🙂

That is awesome! I googled it, and it does look like a really neat spot. Your back looks great, by the way. :_

~ Created to create ~

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@selah-chelyah: ya hamilton gardens is AMAZING. Its sad I take it for granted so much… “Your back looks great, by the way. :_” XD your right, I’ve decided to become a back model instead of a writer!

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@cassie-hartfinh YOU HAVE SEEN IT TOO!!!  My favorite characters are Will and Charlotte.  John Rys-Davies makes such a great uncle/villian.  Its seriously like the greatest movie ever.

@theinconceivable1
    WHAT!??  You have never seen Beyond the Mask?? Okay, I will quote my sister:  it`s one of the very best historical, fictional, romantic, action, thriller, drama, adventure , Christian films ever made!  Except I would say its THE BEST, at least its the best I have ever seen!

Yeah, you really should become a back model.  You look great.  But dont stop writing.  Just write a book and put a picture of your back on the front, you know.  I’d look really cool.

And I have another quote for you, too.  “How does he know our every move?!”

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest