Hi I'm New :D

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi I'm New :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Theresa Play
    @theresa-play

@alatheia-grace, hello. Not sure if I’m actually qualified to welcome people since I’ve been on an unofficial hiatus from here for a long while, but oh well.

"My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight."
      - C. S. Lewis

Alatheia Grace
      @alatheia-grace

Hi, nice to meet you! I’m left-handed and play the violin.

Love and serve God passionately, love and serve others sincerely, reach the world effectively.

Selah CJW
      @selah-chelyah

@alatheia-grace

Hello! Welcome to SE! It is awesome to have another his-fic writer on here. I am @ashira’s older sister, and write mostly his-fic as well. What are some things you enjoy doing? Where do you live? What is your WIP about? I live in N. Idaho, and I am currently working on a book set around and after 9/11.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
      ~ Created to create ~

Emberlin_authoress
      @emberlin_authoress

Hi . . . I’m new, but I know a few people on here. (just not their names on here)

Selah CJW
        @selah-chelyah

@emberlin_authoress

Welcome to SE! What genre(s) do you write? I write primarily historical fiction. ๐Ÿ™‚

~ Created to create ~

Alatheia Grace
        @alatheia-grace

@selah-chelyah

Hi Selah, I have to say I LOVE your name!

I enjoy many things a few of which are, singing playing the violin, teaching a Sunday school class and of course writing! ๐Ÿ˜€

I live in Zambia Africa as an MK!

I have several, but one is ofย a talented child, a teacher with a secret past and a crafty and desperate writer are thrown together and learn the lessons of trust forgiveness and humility as well as the consequences that come to those who sin.

Wow, I’d love to hear more about that story your writing!

Thanks for all the questions! ๐Ÿ˜€

Love and serve God passionately, love and serve others sincerely, reach the world effectively.

Alatheia Grace
        @alatheia-grace

@emberlin_authoress

Welcome to SE Emberlin!ย  What are some things you like to do?

Emberlin_authoress
        @emberlin_authoress

@selah @alatheia-grace I write adventure stories. I know @countryboy77 on here, though he hasn’t been on lately.

Alatheia Grace
          @alatheia-grace

Net! What is your WIP?

Selah CJW
          @selah-chelyah

@alatheia-grace

*facepalms*ย  I just wrote a long reply and lost it! Well, anyway…

Thx! Selah is my real first name, though Chelyah is not real….just has a story behind it, lol!

Ah, another musician. If I lived my life over, I would want to play instruments. ๐Ÿ˜€ It sounds like we have similiar interests, though. I love teaching little people, interacting with them, babysitting, etc…

That is so unique, and really neat! There are several other MK’s on here, as well. What is the weather like this time of year there? All the giant piles of snow are slowly disappearing here in ID in 50 degree-ish weather. ๐Ÿ˜€

That sounds very intriguing! If you want to, or have time to, beta read my first 5 chapters, I am almost finished editing and I would love to have you read them and see what you think. You can email me at needleworksbyselah@gmail.com if you want to do so, and I will reply and email you asap with the Doc when I have it done here soon. ๐Ÿ™‚ No pressure if you are busy, either, at all. I understand that! I am pausing all writing projects, including finishing this WIP, for a few months in order to finish school first. But I will finish these chapters first, though. ๐Ÿ˜› Just be forewarned, if you want to read them, you will not get the rest of the book for several months, lol.

Haha, anytime! ๐Ÿ˜€ I love getting to know people. Do you know what your MBTI personality type is? I am an I/ESFJ.

@emberlin_authoress

Yes! I do not recall talking with you before, but @countryboy77 is one of my betas, though I have not heard from him in a while either. ๐Ÿ™‚ How did you guys meet?

~ Created to create ~

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

Hey, @emberlin_authoress! I’m so glad you finally got to join! I’m looking forward to hopefully writing with you on the RPfL! Oh and Rhysian is also on here as well as several other Aetherlighters and Christwarders (lol, haven’t found a name for that yet).

To clarify what @selah-chelyah was saying, I am one of her beta readers. Also, speaking of that, I am really sorry, Selah, I have had a lot going on lately. I will get back to that and the others, I promise. I think I sent you R.E.A.L.M.S. and Maybe Tyler X?? As much of a slacker as you probably think I am, I have discontinued Tyler X and placed R.E.A.L.M.S. (at least that part of it) on hold for now. In fact, I have placed a lot of my stories on hold or discontinued them as I focus on one main storyline. So if you want to delete those docs, you can…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
            Writยทing: Creative Schizophrenia
            Know the Scarlet Band
            -Two-finger salutes-

Emberlin_authoress
            @emberlin_authoress

@alatheia-grace

We met on the Aetherlight forums.

Emberlin_authoress
              @emberlin_authoress

(sorry for the double post)

@countryboy77
                what is this RPfL?

Selah CJW
                @selah-chelyah

@countryboy77

Hey! Don’t worry about it. Glad to know you are around, after all, lol! I am still trying to finish editing this last of 5 chapters, and then I will send it out, so you have not missed it yet, but that is okay anyway. I SO understand being busy! I do not remember have access to any of your Docs…I don’t think you sent me any. Either way, don’t worry about it, haha! BTW, I think it is awesome you are pausing those to focus on one…I am narrowing down my priorities from sheer necessity, as well. Did you get the email I sent out recently?

Is I. D. Triskele your real name, or no? ๐Ÿ˜›

~ Created to create ~

I. D. Triskele
                @countryboy77

No, I wish, lol. It is technically my pen name/ online alias.

@selah-chelyah

(XNXP I'm not joking)
                  Writยทing: Creative Schizophrenia
                  Know the Scarlet Band
                  -Two-finger salutes-

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest