Hi I'm New :D

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi I'm New :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Alatheia Grace
    @alatheia-grace

Not that new but I still would like to introduce myself I guess ๐Ÿ™‚ And meet you all.

Love and serve God passionately, love and serve others sincerely, reach the world effectively.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

AH!!! I know you!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Alatheia Grace
    @alatheia-grace

Hi!

Love and serve God passionately, love and serve others sincerely, reach the world effectively.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Hey!! What genre’s do you write? I’ve never asked that!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Alatheia Grace
    @alatheia-grace

Maby not but I think you have read them. ๐Ÿ™‚

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@alatheia-grace Hello! Nice to meet you. ๐Ÿ˜€ How long have you been in a guild? Are you enjoying it?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Alatheia Grace
    @alatheia-grace

I write HIStorical fiction and poetry.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Ah, awesome genres!!

Alatheia Grace
    @alatheia-grace

Hi! not very long…umm I’m still learning all that it means to be in one, but I do think I like it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@alatheia-grace Ooh, I write his-fic too!ย  What era do you like?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Alatheia Grace
    @alatheia-grace

I like a lot of different eras, but most of my work is in the lat 1800. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@alatheia-grace Thats cool!ย  I have one in 1860-1864

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@alatheia-grace I see! How did you find out about Story Embers? Did a friend recommendย it to you?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Alatheia Grace
    @alatheia-grace

Yep, Holly on Noble Novels!

Alatheia Grace
    @alatheia-grace

@ashira That’s net!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest