fb

Hi guys!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pointe4Jesus
    @pointe4jesus

I’m Miranda, and I’m currently in the process of moving, which is making life difficult right now. In addition to writing, I teach ballet, and I sew, knit, and crochet.

I do have one question: I filled out the guild survey on the 29th of May. I thought it said guild assignments happened the first of the month, but I’ve not gotten assigned to a guild yet. Did I just do it too close to the cut-off, or did something go wrong and I need to redo it?

pointe4Jesus
    ~Dancing for Him Who died for me~

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

Hey @pointe4jesus! Welcome to the site. πŸ™‚ What’s the premise of your current work-in-progress?

I believe this time around we did guild assignments a couple days early and have been delayed in adding new people to the guilds. @daeus should be able to provide you with some more information on this. πŸ™‚ Sorry for the late response!

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

pointe4Jesus
    @pointe4jesus

Thanks for answering!

There’s two that I’m chipping away at right now. One is a semi-distopian story where all the laws are voted on by paying money into the treasury, and the lawmakers are basically immune from prosecution. The other is basically real life, only the world is black and white until you meet your soulmate, and it’s looking at what love and marriage should look like.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by pointe4Jesus.

pointe4Jesus

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Welcome to Story EmbersΒ @pointe4jesus ! πŸ™‚ What’s one of the last books you’ve read?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

pointe4Jesus
    @pointe4jesus

Ooh, last books I read… Chronicles of Narnia and LOTR, mostly because that’s the only decent reading material I could find in Africa. I’m going to be glad to be back where there are things like libraries again. πŸ™‚
    The last new book I read was called the Memory Keeper’s Daughter, about a girl born with Down’s Syndrome during the 60’s, when most people with Down’s were put in institutions almost as soon as they were born. A bit of an unsettling book, but I think it’s supposed to be.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by pointe4Jesus.

pointe4Jesus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest