fb

Hi everyone!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@imwritehere1920

My dad is putting a new roof on a porch he built. (He took the old one off to put on my sister’s playhouse.) So, that’s fun. No other projects come to mind though.

What projects are you all doing?

It’s so hard to find a quote to fit within the character limit at the bottom of our posts, isn’t it? I had to cut mine up, then I ended up just putting the main point of my quote at the bottom. (:

Have a good night!

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@imwritehere1920

Welcome to SE!!

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! 😉 I love you guys!

Ella
    @writergirl101

@imwritehere1920

No, I’ve never read The False Prince.  What is it about?

Yeah, I learned the basics, too, but I stink at it. 😉

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

@kimlikesart

Cool.  Playhouses are fun.

My mom and sisters and I are working on journaling this summer (I’m going to try keeping a research journal to collect fun facts for stories.  We’ll see how it goes 😉

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. — Ernest Hemingway

imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

@beth20

Thanks so much, Beth!  Same to you!

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. — Ernest Hemingway

imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

@writergirl101

It’s about these young boys who compete against each other to become the stand-in for a missing prince (kinda against their will.  It does get a bit intense as the series progresses, if you like that kind of stuff.  I love the author’s foreshadowing).

ShiningScribe
    @shiningscribe

@imwritehere

Hi Lily! Fellow rookie here. Welcome! Just thought I’d say hi and place a vote for Ahsoka Tano as favorite Star Wars character 🙂

Happy writing!

imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

@shiningscribe

Hi there!  Thanks so much!  Happy writing to you too!

Violet
    @pookiemonster

@imwritehere1920    Yay, another Star Wars fan. Though I must admit I’m not a fan of the new stuff. My favorite character is definitely Obi-Wan Kenobi. My favorite background character though is Zam Wessel.

I’ve never seen the movie. I’ve got a huge number of movies I need to watch that are based off books I’ve read. lol. Anna and the Kind of Siam, Pride and prejudice, Jane Eyre, and  The Moonstone just to name a few.

I write in a few genres, or at least try too. but my favorite to write for is Fantasy. Mainly because I can make all the rules and the “flux-capacitor” effect usually come in to play. 🙂

I don’t know how old you are but if you’re an older teen I’d definitely recommend Elantris and Legion by Brandon Sanderson. Both have some more mature scenes and/or themes but are my favorite of his.

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

@pookiemonster

I love medieval fantasy.  And yes, it’s a lot of fun to be able to make your own rules!  (I’ve never heard of a ‘flux-capacitor’; what is it?)

And I’m old enough to read YA; so I’ll take a look (thanks for the recomendation).

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@imwritehere1920

How are you doing?

You figuring StoryEmbers out okay?

Jominkreesa

imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

@kimlikesart

Hi Gracie!  Nice to here from you.  Yeah, I’m figuring it out okay, thanks for asking (I just realized I kept myself logged in all night; went to sleep and forgot to leave! XD )  How have you been?

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

@imwritehere1920

I’ve been good. I went to different sleepovers two nights in a row which was fun. (: I’m glad you’re figuring it out!

Jominkreesa

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest