fb

Hi Everyone! I'm New Here!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi Everyone! I'm New Here!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    @mary

Hiii! I’m new here, and not exactly sure what to do…so I guess I’ll just go ahead and introduce myself!

I’m Mary! *bows and waves* and I’ve recently started a blog!

I’ve been writing pretty much ever since I can remember. I write fantasy, and I’ve been working on a book for the past…three years now? How about: A very long time. That’ll work, right?

I love joking, reading, drawing, and singing/music!

So yeah! That’s pretty much it! I was told to comment ‘in the guild’, but I’m not exactly sure what that means? (Unless that’s what I’m doing right now, then that’d be awesome!)

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

Welcome to Story Embers, @mary!! Great to have you. 😉

What are your favorite books? Do you know your MBTI type?

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Mary
    @mary

Hi!! Thank you! 😄

That’s a hard question! If I narrowed it down, I’d say Five Kingdoms by Brandon Mull, and Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger!

What are some of your favorite books?

Oh! I just looked it up, and I’m I fit as an ESFP-which one are you?

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

@mary

Welcome to Story Embers Mary!

You have a blog? That’s awesome! (Deepest respect for all you bloggers… I think that if I had a blog I would probably forget about it.)

do you play any instruments?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Bethel.

Sometimes I fall so in love with the idea of Beauty.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@mary  I like Andrew Peterson’s Wingfeather Saga. I’m an ENFP. 😉 You’re possibly the first sensing/observant person I’ve met on Story Embers. XD

What do you like to draw?

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Mary
    @mary

@trufflehunter

Thanks!

Yup! I started it back in August 2018, so it’s pretty new! Haha 😆

Actually, yeah, I do! I’ve been playing the piano since I was 7, and I’ve been teaching myself the ukulele. Do you play any instruments?

@dekreel

That’s cool! I’ve never heard of that before!

Oooh that’s cool! We’re pretty close then!

Thank you, I’ll take that as a compliment 😆

I love drawing the characters from my books! I’ve been teaching myself for like a year and half, and I’ve been getting into human anatomy lately!

It looks like you’re in an art guild-what kind of art do you like to do?

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@mary Welcome to SE!!  Wow, I think you are the only ESFP on the forum that I know of!  I am an ENFJ.   Ooh, drawing people is so fun!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@mary Hello! Welcome!! Have you checked out SE’s blog yet? There are tons of cool articles, short stories, poetry, and even an art gallery! Speaking of art, I’d love to see yours! If you ever decide to post any you should totally tag me. ^-^

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Mary
    @mary

@ashira

Thank you!! Really? That’s really cool! Yeah-drawing people is a lot of work, but it’s sooo rewarding when you see the final results!

@the-fledgling-artist

Hi! Thank you! Yes I have! They give out <i>really awesome</i> writing advice! They have an art gallery? Thishave to see!

Really? Wow thank you! I’d love to share, but I’m not exactly sure how to? Ooh sure! How do you tag people?

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

@mary

That’s awesome! The ukulele is a really cool instrument.

I play the piano, and I’ve dabbled in the trumpet. I think that a conch shell would be nice to play as well. 🙂

Sometimes I fall so in love with the idea of Beauty.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@mary to post pictures you have to first upload them to your computer, and then click on the insert image button. 
    Then click on

Then all you gotta do is locate the image on your computer! 😀

As for tagging, just do the @ symbol and then their tag name, which is right under their actual name, which is right under their profile picture. (Sometimes their name, and tag name are the same thing, like yours and mine, but for some other people on the forums they are a little different. 🙂 Confusing, I know.. xD )

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@mary For sure!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Mary
    @mary

@trufflehunter

Thanks! Yeah, the ukulele is really interesting to play! Nice! And-wow a trumpet! Good for you that’s really awesome! Ooh a conch shell-that’d be really interesting to hear!

@the-fledgling-artist

Wowza, that is confusing 😆 I’m sure if I re-read it a couple hundred times I’ll figure it out! Thank you so much, I would 100% would not have figured that out on my own lol

@ashira

Yeah! Maybe I’ll be able to share some of my art work sometime!

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@mary That would be awesome!!!

Mary
    @mary

@ashira

Oooh okay! Now I need to go make plans and dig out something really cool that I’ve drawn recently!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest