fb

Hi Everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@storysmith

Haha, no problem. Story Embers is easy to get around on once you figure out what you’re doing. That’s the tricky part lol

You’re welcome to email it to me if you’d like! My email is erynnehedrick@yahoo.com

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@erynne

Thanks! I added you to my story’s folder on Google docs so you can see all my drafts. I look forward to your thoughts on it. Hope you enjoy.

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

Ha, so then you’ve read 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, A Tale of Two Cities, Jane Eyre and the Scarlet Letter. (?) Most of those are semi-classics. As you can see by the quote at the bottom I love A Tale of Two Cities. Do you read much C.S. Lewis? (obviously you’ve read Narnia). I’ve heard of all of those but the Legend of El Cid. I haven’t read that many classics, but I’ve been thinking I really must read more of them. 🙂

On that Day I want those who hated me most to have the least to say against me. ~Quin Miller

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@emily-waldorf

Yes those some of the first ones I read. I also read The Time Machine, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Oliver Twist, Tom Sawyer, Robinson Crusoe, Treasure Island, David Copperfield and the Iron Mask.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@storysmith

Hi Joshua, I’m Rose! Pleased to meet you!

I’m a digital artist as well! I mainly do illustration, but I have dabbled in graphic design.

I’ve been writing for about a year and a half, I’m working on a fantasy trilogy inspired by medieval North Africa. I’m completely rewriting the first book, but the second book is drafted and waiting for revisions.  The titles are “Gilded Blood” “Shadow Shards” and “Smoke Circlet” respectively.

As for book recommendations, off the top of my head I can think of Skyward by Brandon Sanderson for a sci-fi I really enjoyed, and for fantasy… “The Letter for the King” duology by Tonke Dragt is good, old-fashioned quest fantasy fun.

It has very immersive characters and worldbuilding, and the second book is certainly better than the first. (Though the first is also great)

It has some deeper themes than you’d initially expect for the target audience, and it doesn’t suffer from the overwhelming need to make fantasy gritty to make it realistic. (Netflix also recently butchered adapted it but I refuse to recognize its existence)

Another sci-fi that was okay was the Lunar Chronicles. It was… fine. Plot fairly solid, characters relatively engaging albeit flat with little development. It was clean, but there were no deep themes to speak of. And the author was chasing down so many plot bunnies that the fourth book is over 800 pages. It isn’t scattered or overly slow, just very dense.

The Scourge by Jennifer Nielsen was a pretty interesting fantasy standalone. Again, more fun than deep, but not everything has to be deep all the time XD

Tides of Mutiny by Rebecca Rode was another fantasy I enjoyed more than I initially expected. The plot was engaging, if not waterproof, and the characters were decent if not exceptional.

(This was more than I planned to recommend but I get carried away easily when it comes to books XD)

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@storysmith

Absolutely! I can’t wait to read it. I will get to it as soon as I’m able to. 🙂

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

Hey Joshua! I’m Noah (yep, just Noah not short or long for anything ), great to have you!

Long for ‘No’? (Don’t worry, it’s not my most pathetic pun XD) *failed to find a good pun for lengthening Noah, is very disappointed in me 😭😭😭*
    He’s totally obnoxious you’ll love him@storysmith! (:

Behold the Dawn by K. M. Weiland (medieval action adventure set in the real world), Dawn of Wonder by Jonathan Renshaw (epic fantasy, sorcery-free, first and only book so far in the Wakening series), and if you like YA, The Blackthorn Key Series (my personal favorite YA series as of right now,  action mystery, set in 1600s England).

*stealthily notes titles*

I am actually taking a class on photoshop and adobe premiere right now. Drawing and art are probably my weakest points, but photoshop and video editing software I enjoy using.

Ooooh really?! I have zero experience with those but I’m supposed to study them next year! *absolutely noted to come to you for advice when I get there :D*

I started writing around four months ago, and just recently finished the first draft of my stand alone novel. It is a  action adventure novel set in medieval France (I love medieval history).

See how casually he puts that in there @storysmith?! Four months!!! He finished his first draft in four months!!!!!!! And this is his first novel!!! *jealous*

@erynne
    HEEEEY AGAIN!!!!!!! 😁 WELCOME BACK TO INSANITY!!!!

Hi Cathy! Glad to meet you! I will definitely check those two series out. They definitely seem intriguing. That’s super cool! I am not really talented in music, but I am slowly learning it so I can create my own music and vocals for my own audiobooks too. I really enjoyed the fun songs in Redwall, especially when you listen to the audiobooks and would like to carry that concept to my story as well. I need to learn about poetry and songwriting to that. XD Way too many things on my to do list for my story. Voice-acting is another thing I need to learn for my audiobooks. Do you have any resources you would recommend on voice acting? Your story is very intriguing and would love to read it. I would appreciate your input on mine too. The prologue probably needs a lot more work still than my first chapter but my editor says they are both pretty good for a first draft so I guess that is good to know. XD I haven’t gotten around to creating my names for my characters and all my creatures yet. I tried to make name fillers for the time being till I am ready with names. I have not come up with any titles yet either. I am still forging my regions, nations, factions, cultures, and societies to create themes to match my names to depending on where they are from.

They’re some of my favorite book series! I have as much instrumental talent as the hares in Redwall have small appetites and delicate manners (or as much as I have either of those for that matter :D). Which is to say…zero talent there, I hate trying to learn instruments so much I’m teaching myself to beatbox because “that’s easier”! But my mom is a fantastic singer and used to sing in the church choir so my siblings and I sing off Disney songs so much I can do pretty decent vocals once I started applying myself. I bet I could design some cover songs for your story by the time it’s done and that would be good promotion for both of us when it came down to it 🙂 *heheh, I’m the opportunist of my family, if I get to bargain I’ll probably do it XD*
    I didn’t know Redwall had audiobooks! *Dang…get me a couple weeks earlier and I mighta bought that for him for Christmas instead!* I’ll remember that! *for next Christmas, or for my siblings/co-conspirators in Christmas gifts*
    I absolutely love voice-acting! I think I’ve got a couple resources on hand here and here and here and here and here and here and here aaaand here (and a…couple for singing to if you want…? XDD) but most of it for me is having such a vivid impression of how all my characters talk and how their voices sound like plus using the Audacity recording software to add effects that change pitch and such. The changing pitch is especially good when I have to do guy-characters, so far I’ve done a seventeen-year-old boy with a kinda raspy edge in his voice and an middle-aged-going-on-older guy with a very gravelly/bouncy consistency in his voice (but I can’t for the life of me do a good throaty chuckle) and then I did a redhead but I’m not 100% satisfied with her voice (mostly because I didn’t have a particularly clear impression in my head of what I wanted her to sound like), and next I’ll probably be doing this getto-girl with a thick really fun kinda British kinda what-the-heck-is-this-accent? accent over a very chirpy, clear voice and I can’t wait to try with her I’ll be manipulating my Italian-Yankee accent for that! I’m very excited to get to that character she’s just hysterical!
    You can actually post audios on the forum in Fantasy Writers<Audios. @obrian-of-the-surfaceworld does some of the most epic audios here!!! (he’s also just all-round awesome and fun and nice!)
    Ohh yes, I never like my own writing but usually the one I hate the most is the one everybody likes so I bet your prologue’s just fine! And soo yes with names I ran through so many different names to get the perfect meanings for everything in their character arc!

This might be a stupid question. XD How do I best share my story? Normally I share it on google docs so people can make comments.

Oh you beat me to asking! Google docs are pretty common for everybody here I think but I don’t have my parent’s approval to use it. But I can read them fine if you give me a link, I just can’t edit anything or type in notes, but I can write all that here pretty easy! Or, you can copy and paste it here directly (*but note you have to reapply italic and bold*).
    I can email you a pdf of my story if you want and you can highlight and make sticky notes over things there (I’m fantasywriter2018@outlook.com btw) or I can start a forum on StoryEmbers and post it chapter by chapter or…figure out…how to publish a website or landingpage from Converterkit onto internet search engines and send a link from there (thaaaat’s a long work-in-progress for me right now so it might take a bit XDDD)

@rose-colored-fancy
    @noah-cochan
    Ahhhh my favorite annoying humans!! (…probably human :D)

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@storysmith

This story will go on from medieval + renaissance to industrial + modern to space age (essentially star wars XD) through several series.

Wow my man, that’s ambitious, and I love it. 🙂

@this-is-not-an-alien

Long for ‘No’? (Don’t worry, it’s not my most pathetic pun XD) *failed to find a good pun for lengthening Noah, is very disappointed in me 😭😭😭*

I’ll rename myself “Camiravaldarion” or something to make it easier for you.

He’s totally obnoxious you’ll love him@storysmith!

I’m…gratified?

😉

They’re all great books, especially Behold the Dawn, check em out sometime. 🙂

Ooooh really?! I have zero experience with those but I’m supposed to study them next year! *absolutely noted to come to you for advice when I get there

So do you have a goal for these skills? What got you into it?

See how casually he puts that in there @storysmith?! Four months!!! He finished his first draft in four months!!!!!!! And this is his first novel!!! *jealous*

So, @storysmith, just fyi, Cathy has a thing for overreacting (though you’ve probably already figured that out). 😉

@rose-colored-fancy @noah-cochan

Well, whatever I am, this is definitely not an alien.

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@this-is-not-an-alien

They’re some of my favorite book series! I have as much instrumental talent as the hares in Redwall have small appetites and delicate manners (or as much as I have either of those for that matter :D). Which is to say…zero talent there, I hate trying to learn instruments so much I’m teaching myself to beatbox because “that’s easier”! But my mom is a fantastic singer and used to sing in the church choir so my siblings and I sing off Disney songs so much I can do pretty decent vocals once I started applying myself. I bet I could design some cover songs for your story by the time it’s done and that would be good promotion for both of us when it came down to it *heheh, I’m the opportunist of my family, if I get to bargain I’ll probably do it XD*

Wow! Nice! I have never thought of beatboxing. I am definitely open to working together to create some songs because I actually planned on finding someone to help with that. XD The star for the first part of the series is a small girl who has a magical and amazing voice. Her voice will put the birds to shame and nature and the planet will join in song with her in peace. In war her voice will encourage her companions to stand strong and her enemy to flee. I could never sing that part. XD I have a grand introduction planned near the end of the first book for her voice. 😉

I didn’t know Redwall had audiobooks! *Dang…get me a couple weeks earlier and I mighta bought that for him for Christmas instead!* I’ll remember that! *for next Christmas, or for my siblings/co-conspirators in Christmas gifts*

They have 17 of the books in audiobooks and they are a blast to listen to the hilarious banter and war cries.

I absolutely love voice-acting! I think I’ve got a couple resources on hand here and here and here and here and here and here and here aaaand here (and a…couple for singing to if you want…? XDD) but most of it for me is having such a vivid impression of how all my characters talk and how their voices sound like plus using the Audacity recording software to add effects that change pitch and such. The changing pitch is especially good when I have to do guy-characters, so far I’ve done a seventeen-year-old boy with a kinda raspy edge in his voice and an middle-aged-going-on-older guy with a very gravelly/bouncy consistency in his voice (but I can’t for the life of me do a good throaty chuckle) and then I did a redhead but I’m not 100% satisfied with her voice (mostly because I didn’t have a particularly clear impression in my head of what I wanted her to sound like), and next I’ll probably be doing this getto-girl with a thick really fun kinda British kinda what-the-heck-is-this-accent? accent over a very chirpy, clear voice and I can’t wait to try with her I’ll be manipulating my Italian-Yankee accent for that! I’m very excited to get to that character she’s just hysterical!

That is really awesome. I used to be really good with hare accents from Redwall after listening to the audiobooks. I couldn’t open those links you included, not sure if they are broken or it is me. XD What hardware do you use for recording? Definitely a pro compared to me. I might have to learn from you. XD

I added your email to my story folder on google docs.

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@rose-colored-fancy

Hi Rose! It is a pleasure to meet you too! I used to draw a lot before I went to college, then lost touch. I have been slowly working on returning to it and recently started digital illustration using Clip Art Studio. Do you have any learning resources you would recommend?

I’ve been writing for about a year and a half, I’m working on a fantasy trilogy inspired by medieval North Africa. I’m completely rewriting the first book, but the second book is drafted and waiting for revisions.  The titles are “Gilded Blood” “Shadow Shards” and “Smoke Circlet” respectively.

Wow! Medieval North Africa honestly sounds like an awesome place setting. I would love to read it.

Sanderson’s Skyward is probably my current favorite sci fi and is most likely the cleanest of all his different series. I read his Stormlight Archives which were good but not quite as clean. First Trilogy of Mistborn same but the 2nd trilogy, definitely not as clean. I will check out those books. I have not come across those before but they sound very intriguing. Thank you! I definitely don’t mind when people go overboard with book recommendations. Always appreciated! XD

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

My favorite alien to annoy!! XD And… our possibly human friend @noah-cochran XD

You, my good friend Camiravaldarion, have just opened Pandora’s can of worms.

(That literally made me snicker out loud XD)

*Stealthily copies notes*

Those look awesome! Cool premises, I totally have to look into them! That’s my favorite thing about anyone asking for recommendations, I get a bunch in the process XD

@storysmith

Ahem. Sorry, I had to live up to expectations of being annoying 🙂

I used to draw a lot before I went to college, then lost touch. I have been slowly working on returning to it and recently started digital illustration using Clip Art Studio. Do you have any learning resources you would recommend?

That’s a cool program! I’ve heard of it! I use Krita and an Intuos tablet.

Learning resources… I do have a few!

First of all, YouTube is a great place to start. Some of my favorite Youtubers are Sinix Design, Sara Tepes, and Sam Does Arts. I also follow Loish on Patreon, and her tutorials are fantastic.

I don’t use books as much, but I do have one or two anatomy books lying around. (I don’t use them much anymore XD)

Otherwise, I highly recommend finding a bunch of artists you like and following them wherever they post. (If you use Instagram, that’s your best bet.)

You’ll pick up how they do things and you’ll figure out what you like in drawings and you can use that in your own art. Really pinpoint what you like about their art, then try to emulate it in yours. Experiment a lot and use references. That’s generally how I try to improve 🙂

Wow! Medieval North Africa honestly sounds like an awesome place setting. I would love to read it.

Thanks! It’s still in the rough stages, but it’s making good progress.

Sanderson’s Skyward is probably my current favorite sci fi and is most likely the cleanest of all his different series. I read his Stormlight Archives which were good but not quite as clean. First Trilogy of Mistborn same but the 2nd trilogy, definitely not as clean. I will check out those books. I have not come across those before but they sound very intriguing. Thank you! I definitely don’t mind when people go overboard with book recommendations. Always appreciated! XD

Awesome! I really liked Skyward, I need to read the novellas but haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Who is your protagonist? What are they like?

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@rose-colored-fancy

Thanks, I will definitely check them out. I have always learned by watching people than reading a book. I haven’t read the novellas either but definitely excited for them. The star of my first planned series is a little girl who essentially is an exiled princess. She is 12 with brown hair, hazel eyes, and small stature. She was your typical princess, till the darkness came almost everything and everyone she loved. She decides to no longer be helpless or useless anymore. With considerable help, she is made into a warrior and soldier and she will push herself to be the best regardless of her size and age. When she is not training, she will serve her people by helping with all sorts of tasks as a way to learn as many skills as possible. If her size and adorableness does not make someone endear her then her humbleness and servant’s heart will. She will earn every warrior and soldier’s respect as their captain, as she says no more to death each day for the sake of others. She hates anything that will make her seem beautiful or essentially princess like. This includes hygiene, but her stand-in mother will not put up with that. XD She has a magical and amazing singing voice. Her voice will put the birds to shame and nature and the planet will join in song with her in peace. In war her voice will encourage her companions to stand strong, natural will answer her call, and her enemy to flee.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@storysmith

She sounds awesome! We actually have kinda similar protagonists XD Not in personality, but they’re both princesses. Actually that’s pretty much where the similarities end XD

Princess Liorah, daughter of Shemaiah, of the Lehabim is my protagonist. (What a title XD She hates it.)

She’s very tall and pretty boyish, though she likes dresses, sewing and embroidery. (Whenever someone teases her about it, she says it shows she has the patience to stab something a thousand times.)

Liorah is pretty brash and reckless, with a quick temper. She has a horrible singing voice. (to the point that it’s a standing joke) She’s sarcastic and fiercely independant, to the point that it’s a fault. (I could trace this all back to her backstory, but I won’t or we’ll be here all day XD)

She’s a genuinely kind person if you don’t make her mad. In fact, she’s very protective of everyone she sees as weaker. She’s clever, confident, incredibly determined and would burn the world down for anyone she loves.

I’d say most of the book centers around her relationship with her older brother, the crown prince. He’s her opposite in most ways. He seems confident but actually doubts himself more than he lets on. He’s not as fiery as Liorah, and he fits pretty squarely in the hero archetype. He’s far more of a classical protagonist than Liorah is, but she’s more interesting.

I’ll stop now or I’ll keep talking about them constantly XD

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

I’M BACK I’M BACK I’M BACK I COULDN’T SIGN IN FOR FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT AND NOW I’M BACK I’M LATE BUT THIS TIME I HAVE A VALID EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehem…

hi!

PERFECT!!! Now that’s a name I can make fun of!!! “Noah short for Camiblahbavon!” 😀

I’m…gratified?

Lol you bet you are, it’s the height of achievement to be obnoxious enough I actually register it, at last a worthy opponent! *dissolved into a puddle of giggles before I come up with a more dramatic speech 😁*

So do you have a goal for these skills? What got you into it?

Well it’s in my graphic design curriculum (ifff I’m able to get those courses online) and once I figure out what it is and what it does it’ll probably be great for idk designing a YouTube channel or cover designs or other aesthetic marketing networks and since I plan to go on the self-publishing route that’ll be really important for me.
    What got me into it was kinda a conversation like:
    Me; I wanna learn to animate if I can’t get a job this year!!!
    Mom; We’re not funding that, it doesn’t make money.
    Me; *ridiculous pile of research into stats and analytics and market growth*
    Mom; *sigh*
    Mom; it doesn’t make money here in this state, nobody I knew growing up who learned animation went on to be an animator.
    Me; but, animation.
    Mom; Trenholm has an associates in graphic design.
    Me; I don’t wanna learn to draw I already know how to do that and why would I get into Major Student Debt to learn something I can self-teach myself better and coding just isn’t something I could apply myself to and enjoy plus I can learn that free online already (actually, not so much 😅) and anyway a degree doesn’t actually get you a job I could build a portfolio now and probably get some small jobs *spends the next couple months trying to outstubborn my parents/prove I can already get a paying job from home if I just get a LinkIn account* (spoiler alert; that never works XD)*
    My sister; Dude. Look up graphic design.
    Me; *looks up graphic design*
    Me; THIS HAS ART, IT HAS WEB DESIGN, IT HAS EMAIL MARKETING, IT HAS VIDEO DESIGNING, IT HAS AUDIO AND MUSIC DESIGNING AND LITERALLY ANY ART.
    AND
    IT HAS
    ANIMATION!!!!!!!
    Ergo I shall learn graphic design or else. 🙂

So, @storysmith, just fyi, Cathy has a thing for overreacting (though you’ve probably already figured that out).

I have no idea what you mean what cruel gossip LOL 😈

Well, whatever I am, this is definitely not an alien.

Haha… *totally stepped into that one 😂*

Wow! Nice! I have never thought of beatboxing. I am definitely open to working together to create some songs because I actually planned on finding someone to help with that. XD The star for the first part of the series is a small girl who has a magical and amazing voice. Her voice will put the birds to shame and nature and the planet will join in song with her in peace. In war her voice will encourage her companions to stand strong and her enemy to flee. I could never sing that part. XD I have a grand introduction planned near the end of the first book for her voice.

I wouldn’t have thought of beatboxing either until my sister started trying it and got really into this band that did that and it sounded so good!!
    Oh that sounds fun!!! Although I probably couldn’t put birds to shame lol. I love to give it a go!!!
    *lol mental image of a guy trying to sing like a little girl is hysterical and I can’t stop thinking about it now 😂😅😅😅🤣!*

They have 17 of the books in audiobooks and they are a blast to listen to the hilarious banter and war cries.

Oh my goodness did they actually pull off the accents, I remember being kinda disappointed with the hare-speech in the cartoon but there’s nothing like an audio that really has great voice-acting or just very lively impressions!

That is really awesome. I used to be really good with hare accents from Redwall after listening to the audiobooks. I couldn’t open those links you included, not sure if they are broken or it is me. XD What hardware do you use for recording? Definitely a pro compared to me. I might have to learn from you. XD

Sigh, it’s probably my links, I was doing them with very bad Internet and from pages I’d saved off the Internet. Lemmie see if I can’t…*researches links to “refresh” and tries to test them* does this one work? Link
    To actually record…now this is gonna sound ridiculous but I use my camera that I saved up for when I was like twelve for some reason somehow (I love my camera it’s a darling little red Nikon and…*ahem* ANYWAY–) and I record using it like it’s a mic, then I use this Wondershare program to convert it to an MP3 instead of an MP4 which is video and just kinda export it like that then I import it into Audacity. I think…most people use an app…and a mic that’s implanted in smartphones or newer laptops (???) I just have really bad Internet on my end and toggle between my mom’s computer and my computer that’s not connected to the Internet and has a wretched sound-system…
    But! When/if I get to take graphic design I’ll be getting a quality laptop for rendering and server speed and etc *my brain is still oozing with numbers and facts jumbled like alphabet soup melting braincells like a microwave after I legit spent three hours looking up requirements for a solid good graphic design laptop. (not Mac! Never Mac! Macs self-destruct with their updates as much as Apples’ those laptops are proven to commit ceremonial suicide for the extra revenue in a consumer society dependent on the Net and ideas of money which stem from ideas of gold. Ironically enough the real deal is no long acceptable currency or is totally sus-ed out of circles outside the blackmarket and the criminal underworld which is where any poor to mid-class citizen is destined to resort under the complex and arbitrary world of taxation finding every loophole to evade the Constitutional law against double-taxation and therefore going to triple or quadruple taxation coz hey those aren’t legally banned thanks to Alexander Hamilton’s “solution” to the national debt which said solution has done nothing to assuage the governmental mess anymore than throwing money at a drug-addict would make them actually go to rehab instead inflation caps the dollars into nada-value just to give the economy a buzz before it spirals down the gullet of…what was I talking about again…?)*

I added your email to my story folder on google docs

I actually couldn’t open up you’re Google Doc without “signing into Google” and idk why coz I’ve been able to open literally any link to a Google Doc I get before and the one rule my parents wanted me to follow is not to use a Google Doc because it doesn’t have enough security. I’m sorry, dang I’m a difficult person to share docs with XDD.

My favorite alien to annoy!! XD And… our possibly human friend @noah-cochran XD

Lol I am honored!

Ahem. Sorry, I had to live up to expectations of being annoying

Haha I am so proud of you!

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

our possibly human friend @noah-cochran

I knew my profile pic was bad.

You, my good friend Camiravaldarion, have just opened Pandora’s can of worms

Well, Cathy has already ruined it by getting the word “blah” into it, so poor Camiravaldarion is in his grave.

That’s my favorite thing about anyone asking for recommendations, I get a bunch in the process XD

Same here. 🙂

@this-is-not-an-alien

I’M BACK I’M BACK I’M BACK I COULDN’T SIGN IN FOR FOUR DAYS

The same thing happened to me Cathy, I haven’t been able to login since Sunday.

Camiblahbavon!

My poor dignity.

you bet you are, it’s the height of achievement to be obnoxious enough I actually register it, at last a worthy opponent!

Sweet. I’ve always wanted to ace an obnoxious test.

*Cathy rants about graphic design

That all sounds great! I especially agree about the unnecessary college, the internet and libraries can teach you about anything nowadays. What would the youtube channel be about? What graphic design programs/tools do you use?

I have no idea what you mean what cruel gossip LOL 😈

Me? Gossip? Outrageous.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest