fb

Hi Everyone

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@melancholicwriter

Ooh, familiar struggle! I’ve had that with many of my characters. What’s your main character’s name? What is he/she like? I’d love to hear about him/her!

My main main character, (That sounded weird, but I have multiple main characters XD She’s the most important one though) is Princess Liorah. (My profile picture) She’s the princess of a nomadic tribe and has one older brother, the crown prince.

In the first book, Liorah’s older brother is captured by an enemy tribe and she has to try to rescue him before there’s a war.

What’s a summary of your current book?

"Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark." The Tale of Despereaux

MelancholicWriter
    @melancholicwriter

@rose-colored-fancy

My main character is Selina. She is supposed to be like a ditsy silly blond who rushes into things and doesn’t always think things through enough. She rushes into relationships because she wants to be loved and this confuses her and hurts her.

Selina goes to spend the summer with her uncle and aunt not thinking that she might have a chance at romance. But as the summer progresses she has not one but TWO ideal guys. She goes out with Steve and as they get close she trusts him and starts forgetting about what she was warned about, he raped one of her friends, this comes back to haunt her when he wants her to come to his house when his family is away and rapes her. She has to try forgive and forget and find new love and friendship, trusting in God to help her through. 

"Courage is found in unlikely places." JRR Tolkien

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@melancholicwriter

Sounds like you have your plot pretty well worked out! I like your MC’s name, it’s really pretty!

Liorah is basically pure chaos. She’s reckless, impulsive, snarky, and over-confident. She’s also kind, determined, and loyal. Honestly, I just love writing her.

"Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark." The Tale of Despereaux

MelancholicWriter
    @melancholicwriter

@rose-colored-fancy

What’s your book summary? Ooh I like those kinds of characters

"Courage is found in unlikely places." JRR Tolkien

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@melancholicwriter

Here’s the summary! The book’s title is “The Tribe of Sand and Azure” I might end up changing that, though XD

Seven tribes live in harmony in the deserts of Yerasht, or so it seems. A powerful tribe waits for an opportunity to rule the land unchallenged.

When the newly crowned king of the Lehabim is captured in an unexpected attack, impulsive princess Liorah must find a way to save her brother.

With the aid of her friends, bubbly Sahar and cynical Acyn, Liorah must rescue her brother before it is too late. If she fails, all she holds dear is lost. The enemy, Hakan, ruler of the Kezbes, will stop at nothing to destroy her family and her tribe.

Liorah becomes entwined in a war bigger and more dangerous than she bargained for. Not everyone is to be trusted and nothing is as it seems in the deserts and cities of Yerasht.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest