Hi, everyone

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Mel
    @melodyjoy

@princessmk

Hi Kaytelyn!

I am Melody. I am 14 too!

I love horses as well, I got to ride my first one this summer, Oh, it was so awesome!

I play the violin and piano.

Welcome to Story Embers!

@mischievous-thwapling

a dog, two tortoises, a rabbit, a gecko, and a snake!! I love animals

DUDE!!!!!!! You got the pets! All those animals are so awesome! I used to have a bearded dragon lizard, and 2 guinea pigs. Right now I just have a snake. When I was really little we had a dog and a cat, but it’s been a VEEEEERRRRY long time since then. Tortoises are special to me because there was this pet store that I would go to (before it closed) that had tortoises that would just walk around the store! That was totally the most awesome pet shop in the world. (Now I know that I need to work on how to spell tortoises. I’ve spelled it wrong 3 times in one paragraph. Thanks auto correct!

MELODY

Life is short, smile while you still have teeth!

Gracie
      @kimlikesart

OHHHH, That Tags! Um, I’ve never used it before, but, have an idea… *sets to seeing*

Were you tagged?

‘What’s New’. Again… I don’t really use it… I posted there a few times before I figured out how to start a thread…. I’ll see about that too.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Gracie.

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

Gracie
        @kimlikesart

Okay, when you post in ‘What’s new’, it does not show up in ‘Recent Activity’. It is more private, and you can delete it any time. Thinking about it, it would also be a good place to just talk about random stuff in our WIPs….

Jominkreesa

Joelle Stone
          @joelle-stone

@princessmk,

:::::reappears:::::

It means “by the way’. 😉 And you’re welcome! You gave me an excuse to figure it out. 😛

:::::vanishes:::::

"I found not being able to use a pen or pencil as defeating as the loss of her beak would be to a hen."

Kaytelyn
            @princessmk

@kimlikesart

I wasn’t tagged.

So the “whats new” is exactly for what? I don’t quite understand that.

Kaytelyn
              @princessmk

@melodyjoy

I really like your name, it’s one of my favorites! That’s neat that we are both 14.

I rode my first horse, I am guessing around five years ago and haven’t since then. We where given free riding lessons from one of our neighbors who owned two horses. That was when we lived in Illinois.

I am hoping to eventually be able to learn to play the violin. The music it makes is so pretty, but at times it sounds really loud. (I have very sensitive ears, I can’t even be around a vacuum or a blender.) I recently learned how to play twinkle, twinkle little star, the minuet, spring from the four seasons and I am working on learning how to play Fur Elise on the piano, (well it’s more like a keyboard until we get a piano.) I used to know how to play, well I don’t know what the name is totally but I think it is either brother john or are you sleeping. It’s a french song. That was in Minnesota, around four years ago.

Thank you!

Kaytelyn
                @princessmk

@joelle-stone

Okay, thanks! I don’t use a lot of abbreviations, I normally just use the real words which is why I had to ask, plus abbreviations are a bit confusing for me.

To figure what out?

Gracie
                  @kimlikesart

@princessmk

Since you weren’t tagged…I have no idea what the ‘Tags:’ thing is for… Sorry.

“What’s new” is a more private place to post, and talk, about the group’s subject. For the Fantasy writers, if you want to talk about something, and you don’t want it to show up on ‘Recent Activity’, you can post it there.

I hope that was at least a little helpful. I’m sorry for my lack of knowledge!

Jominkreesa

Kaytelyn
                    @princessmk

@kimlikesart

That is really helpful.

Thank you for helping me!

Gracie
                      @kimlikesart

@princessmk

That’s good!

And you’re welcome. (:

Jominkreesa

Mischievous Thwapling
                        @mischievous-thwapling

@joelle-stone

Oops! So sorry, did not see that you had responded… Thanks so much!!!! Yes, that does make sense.  Thank you again, little tech genius! 😛

@princessmk

That is so funny! Animals are the best, aren’t they?

Yes, the same thing happens to me. I have a hard time finishing my writing projects.  But yay, congratulations! I’m so happy for you!!

Oh boy! Falling in the rose bushes would hurt! And nice, sounds like you have a lot of decent walls to balance on 😉

@melodyjoy

Haha thanks!!!  I really enjoy them.  And WOW! That does sound like the best pet shop in the world… I wish they were like that! And haha, don’t worry about it!  I actually spelled it wrong twice before I fixed it.  For me, tortoise is just one of those words.. (and, of course, I just spelled it wrong again *facepalms*)

No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader ~RF

Mischievous Thwapling
                          @mischievous-thwapling

And @lonathecat, yes, experiments are the best.. 😛

No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader ~RF

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest