fb

Hi everybody!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi everybody!

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@the-fledgling-artist

You’re from Indiana! That’s really cool! Two of my brothers live in Indiana. What part do you live in?

I love Pennsylvania for lots of reasons.ย  PA has lots of natural beauty-I love the woods, and hills, and mountains and all those curvy, tummy-tickling roads. ๐Ÿ˜ย  I also think that we Pennsylvanians know how to correctly pronounce our words.ย  Whenever I get together with some of my friends from Ohio and Indiana we get into these big arguments over how to pronounce certain words. My one friend, from IN, said I have a “clear, crisp Pennsylvanian accent.” ๐Ÿ˜›ย  I disagree, I don’t have an accent, I just pronounce the words right.

And I love our shoo-fly pies and quality pretzels. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@hope-ann

Thanks for overcoming your stiffness, and dropping by. Nice to meet you!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ย  I always like meeting new people.

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@eden-anderson

Have no fear, well… I sort of come and go, but just do what @wordsmith does (AKA stand beneath the window [trampling my poor flowerbeds] and bang really hard on the window). Actually just link to me and I’ll find some time to emerge from the hobbit hole that is at this point Social Sciences and History. Actually, don’t trample my flowerbeds, I wouldn’t like that much even though I have the opposite of a green thumb. ๐Ÿ™‚

And if you love AOGG, it sounds like we have similar literary tastes. Throw Tolkien, Montgomery, Lewis, H. Rider Haggard, Rachel Starr Thomson, and my new favorite, Douglas Bond together into a bookshelf, and you’ve got a very happy reader.

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

@eden-anderson *bows* nice to meet you too. I’m kinda a ghost here. Pop in and out of threads randomly.

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Dakota
    @dakota

@eden-andersonย  Welcome to the intriguing world of Story Embers! I’m a 18-year old homeschooledย ย ย ย ย ย  grad of the Bluegrass State.

I also enjoy histroy and historical fiction. But the only ‘art’ I could ever succeed in drawing a stick figure. My passions are horses, music and poetry.

You’re not weird for think bagpipes are cool! I’m a big Scotland fan, which means I love bagpipes!

I don’t have any pets . . .except maybe a dust bunny or two. One sister has goats, some of my other siblings have chickens and the ‘goat lady’ and my other sister have adopted two barn cats.

See ya around!

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@dakota

Thanks for introducing yourself!! It’s so nice to meet you!๐Ÿ˜€

YAY!! Another history fan! SO FUN!!! What are your favorite historical time periods?

And I’ve always wanted bunny. ๐Ÿ˜€ NO FAIR!

Dakota
    @dakota

@eden-andersonย ย ย  I’m not sure . . .I enjoy American, Jewish and Scottish history most of all, especially the eras of the Old West and WWII in American history and the time of the Covenanters in Scottish history.

Dust bunnies are REALLY easy to find. They live just about everywhere and are SO CARE FREE!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

But they aren’t my dream pet. They just live here. My dream is to some day have a horse . . . *drifts away into a blissful place where she rides a chestnut steed through rugged hillsides to her heart’s content. . .*

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest