fb

Hi everybody!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi everybody!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@eden-anderson Hey there! I’m an extrovert too (at least, according to 16personalities.com – I can act quite introverted sometimes too ;P)!

I like photography too! πŸ˜€ What kinds of things do you like to photograph?

Oh man, I totally feel you about being intimidated by everyone on here. xD But seriously, I’ve only been on here for a little less than a month and it’s already been so helpful. πŸ˜€

Nice to meet you! πŸ™‚

*cartwheels out*

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@evelyn

My math tutor came once a week. We didn’t use a particular math curriculum, but a bunch of different, random stuff. My parents hired her because I was really behind in my Math. I was in 9th grade, but still trying to finish up 8th grade math, and it was taking me FOREVER to get the stuff done that I needed to. I was so bad at math, that my tutor took me back like three grades so that I was doing 5th and 6th grade math. It was pretty bad. But it was what I needed because I had never gotten a good foundation, and going back a bunch of grades enabled me to feel less pressured and get a grip on some things I had never understood. It was really helpful, and now this year I’m doing business math. The whole ordeal was kinda embarrassing for me, but I’m not to insecure about it anymore. πŸ™‚ And my math skills have gotten so much better

How many kids are in your family?

@storyjoy

YAY!!!!! Another extrovert!!! *throws confetti into the air* It’s wonderful to meet you.

Okay, well I’m not a very good photographer but I mostly enjoy taking pictures of my pets or of children. What do you like to photograph?

And about feeling intimidated…I know, my fears were un-grounded. Everybody here is so nice and friendly.

Thanks for the welcome!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@eden-anderson Cool! Is your sister here on SE too? Btw I love hedgehogs too! I don’t think I would get one though because I hear they are really sensitive to temperature. Did you know they are native to Africa? πŸ˜€

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@the-fledgling-artist

Nope, my sister isn’t on SE…her life is far to busy and she’s not a writer or an artist. πŸ˜€

No, I didn’t know that they were native to Africa. That is so cool! πŸ¦” Where do you live?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson I have six siblings. You?

Skye
    @skye

@eden-anderson, nope, not from PA – just an Eagles fan πŸ™‚ FromΒ before they were good, haha. But their QB’s didn’t hurt my opinion of the team at all.

https://pilgrimwest.wordpress.com/
    https://thingsabove32.wordpress.com/

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@evelyn

Nice! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Β  There are eight kids in my family and I’m the youngest. It can be fun…sometimes. 😜

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@eden-anderson

Youngest of eight!? Something about that sounds nice. I am the fifth of seven.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@eden-anderson

*smiles as confetti flutters down around me* Only a half-extrovert, but yes. XD You too!!

Oh, neat πŸ˜€ I like doing nature, like sunsets or flowers and things. Close-ups are my favorite. =D

I agree!! It’s so nice πŸ˜€

*cartwheels out*

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@eden-anderson Not in Africa.. (That would be cool!) I live in the United States. The Midwest to be more specific. What about you?

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@wordsmith

You’ve got a big family, too! πŸ˜€Β  And being the youngest…can be nice. But sometimes with that many older siblings giving their opinions, and telling you what you should do, and asking (or should I say, ordering) you to do stuff for them…I’ll just be honest and say that sometimes I wanna rip my hair out.

But really, they’re pretty awesome.

@evelyn
    and @wordsmith, do you guys like having big families? What’s your favorite part?

@storyjoy
    Β Β  πŸ“·

I like photographing nature, too! And close-up’s are a lot of fun!Β I love doing mushrooms, and snails. πŸ˜€

@the-fledgling-artist

May I ask what part of the Midwest?Β πŸ˜€ I live in a little, teeny, tiny town in Pennsylvania, where deer are more common then people and there are trees and mountains where ever you look. πŸ˜€

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@eden-anderson

*is so glad she said that* Yeah… Even being a younger sibling with younger siblings is hard. One thing I’ve seen (as both an older and younger) is importance in older siblings staying self controlled and not trying to control the younger. Letting the younger sibling have that freedom of mental space, and not trying to fill it up. Definitely not punishing them and really not disciplining them, except in certain circumstances where the older sibling is left at home with the younger, and has been given that rod.

But anyway, I know the feeling of wanting to rip hair out (or at least the equivalent of that, only not with hair).

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-Anderson I love having a big family! My family – my parents and siblings – they are so awesome and fun! That’s the best part! πŸ™‚

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@eden-anderson Oh yeah, that wasn’t too specific was it? πŸ˜€ I live in Indiana. You’re from Pennsylvania? Cool! I’ve gone there once for a youth retreat/conference thing. What do you like most about Pennsylvania?

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

I’m late. But someone said group hugs (@wordsmith). No thank you. I can hug. Everyone says I’m stiff as I am. I’m sorry. Deal with it.

Also, we can talk a lot, but mainly if it’s one on one. Too many people and we aren’t going to try to make ourselves heard because people just want to talk and not listen. So we’re quiet. Unless it is a topic we are passionate about in which case we will talk quite a bit.

*ducks back out*

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest