fb

Hi everybody!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi everybody!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey So nice to meet you!!!  I’m a ENFP, too!! And I’m so glad that there are extroverts in this forum-I love people to jabber with!

Whoo-hoo! Another ENFP and jabberer! High Fives.

Hey, that is so cool that I have to say that my number one favorite thing to do is talk in accents. British and Italian are my favorite.

Cool! My best accent is Australian. I inherited accents from my mum.

I love to sing and I agree with you about music. I’ve taken lessons for the piano but never really kept it up.

Same.

I’m also an animal lover. Currently, I have a puppy, the before mentioned cat, and a goldfish and I’m working on convincing my family that we need a goat and some rabbits and another dog.  I think a mouse would be cool too, a little cute, white one.

I have a rabbit and a cat. I want a parakeet but there are some problems that keep me from getting one.

For my favorite books…hmmm…that is such a hard question, but here’s a list of some of them: Lord of the Rings-J.R.R Tolkien, Paris-Underground-Etta Shiber, Fierce Convictions-Karen Swallow Prior, Emma and Northhanger Abby-Jane Austin…and the list goes on and on.

Haha! My list goes on forever too! 😆 But my altime favourite book series is The Wormling

My favorite genres to write in are Si-Fi and Extrem fantasy.

So! What are your hobbies, favorite sports?

Skye
    @skye

Alllllll right. So much to say….

First off, @eden-anderson , welcome to Story Embers! So glad you decided to join us! Les Miserables is one of my favorite books, and I like the other authors you listed a lot, too. Nice taste 🙂 And yes… the discussions/replies here can get long. That one on chivalry… my goodness. Very. Long. But good 🙂 I’m currently in Virginia for college, and there are a lot of Pennsylvanians here. Out of curiosity, if you’re from PA, are you an Eagles fan? (or Steelers… or someone else… or don’t care about sports at all)

And oh yeah! I LOVE doing accents! My best ones would be English and Southern (those I can pull out pretty much whenever), and then as far as exotic ones go, I have a pretty awesome Wakandan accent (from Marvel’s Black Panther). I honestly amuse myself.

@wordsmith
    – I really want to know how to intimidate an East Texan now 😛

@seekjustice
    – Your books sound AMAZING. I absolutely love French lit – Les Mis and The Scarlet Pimpernel are two of my favorite books. So yeah. Awesomesauce 🙂 Let me know when you get them published, and I will buy them and read them and love them.

As far as me… I’m a college student now! Woohoo! Yeah. So, just getting used to my first year of college; I’m studying Camp and Outdoor Adventure Leadership. I love reading and writing, and am slightly obsessed with cows. I’m that kid that fell in love with horses when they were little and never got over it. I also love pizza and ice cream, and get hyper when I have donuts.

I’m an INTJ. Logical, cynical, and completely hilarious. I like to say that I have an inner seventh grade boy and an inner old lady, and you never know which one will come out. I have two blogs, and am working on a devotional book and a fantasy novel.

And I never have time to do everything I want, but still manage to have a jolly good time.

I hope you enjoy your time here! Happy writing!

https://pilgrimwest.wordpress.com/
    https://thingsabove32.wordpress.com/

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@skye

No… I will not disclose. In fact it’s nothing like you are imagining (almost for certain).

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@skye (You have the same name as my sister :D)

Why thank you. I like my novels very much too.

Also, I believe the way to intimidate an East Texan is to explain to them exactly how much bigger Australia is compared to Texas. The Texan ranch is rather puny compared to an Australian station. Not that I’m biased or anything.

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@millennium-m

Can you do an Australian accent? ME TOO! (okay, so I have sarcasm issues sometimes :D)

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@eden-anderson

And I guess while we’re at it I’ll give my personality type! I am an ENTJ/P (though some people tell me that’s impossible). 🙂

Honestly I only learned mine because it seems like people speak it as a second language, and I wanted to be able to speak it a little too.

This brings up an interesting conversation… What does Myers Briggs say you are, and how does it relate to what you actually are.

MB says I’m an ENFJ… I knew immediately I was not an F, but instead a J. I’m very quick to start figuring out how to solve a problem instead of looking at the emotional side. That’s not to say I’m disconnected from the emotional side, but it comes second in many areas. So I’m better at offering technical support than emotional support (which I work at being better at).

I am highly extroverted, which they got right.

I am an N and not an S. This MB also got right. My brain maps things out from the outside in…

And I am not sure if I’m a J or P… This one is harder, and I really have both. But it’s not a huge deal, because the MB type is only a way of communicating how I interact with the world, and if I don’t fit perfectly inside its definition, that’s okay.

I’d love to hear from you guy, if you’d like to share!

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson Yay! Another sarcastic being!

Which Les Mis movie did you watch? I watched the musical and it impacted me so much. It is now one of my favorite movies… Fun fact: I watched it, starting crying during “Stars” and didn’t stop until an hour after the movie ended. My family was talking about it, and I literally had to leave the room, because I couldn’t stop crying about what they were talking about. xD It’s such a good movie though. And I listen to the soundtrack a lot.

I don’t think you’re weird for liking Great Expectations, I really liked it too… though the first time I read it I accidently skipped the last paragraph (it was on a whole different page) and it made it end totally different. It’s a depressing and sad story, but it’s a good one.

YES! I love, love, love!!! Winnie the Pooh Bear! Those stories are so sweet!! Which is your favorite character? I don’t think I could ever pick. I just love them all so much! <3

And kind of on the same note… the other day a friend was making fun of me for liking stuffed animals, (see I’m in high school) but I didn’t care! Stuffed animals are the best!! <3

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Evelyn.
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson oh and I forgot to say… that doesn’t creep me out! I’ve done creepier… just ask wordsmith. 😛

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@seekjustice

About Austin, yeah, okay so I understand why you think she’s boring, but personally I think you just have to learn to acquire a taste for her works. If you haven’t read the books, do you still like any of the movies? I’m a hard-core BBC period-drama lover and will only watch their adaptions of Austin’s work…all the other adaptions aren’t worth my time. (sorry if I came across rather strongly. 🙂) But seriously, even if you can’t like her writing, her characters…THEY ARE SO COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!!!!! Lizzie Bennet, Mr. Darcy, Anne Elliot, Captain Wentworth, Mr. Bingley, Mr. Knightly, Jane Bennet, Mr. Tilney, and the list goes on and on and on. C’mon, they are so good!!!

@millennium-m

So my hobbies are pretty random and subject to change, but here’s some of them: Writing, (duh), reading (of course), photography, drawing, and talking, talking, talking…and eating pizza and ice cream. Are those considered hobbies?? 😀😀

I’m not a super athletic person-I like watching sports more than I do actually playing them. 🙂 But I enjoy some very little volleyball, and I play spike ball.

You have an Australian accent?? *hides face and wipes away tear, sniffling* I’ve ALWAYS wanted to be able to impersonate an Australian accent.

My favorite historical time period? That’s hard, but I love the World Wars, Ancient Rome, nineteenth century Europe, American history, and lots of others.

@skye

Nice to meet you!! Are you from Pennsylvania? And even though I’m not a super big football fan, I do enjoy watching it and I am definitely NOT a Steelers fan. And yes I cheered for the Eagles when they won the Super Bowel last year! 😀 (hope I’m not stepping on any Steeler’s fan’s toes out there…cause really I’m sure your awesome even if you are a Steeler’s fan.)

You like accents too. So cool!!! I can do a southern too, and yeah, like you said, basically anything except for Australian or Donald Trump.  😀

@evelyn

I watched the ancient adaption of Les Mis. The 1957 adaption, I think it was. It was awhile ago. And yes I love the Musical soundtrack, probably cause most of the songs are so sad. Stars is one of my favorite.

My favorite Winnie-the-pooh character? Hmmm…probebly Eeyore, because he’s so dumb, and cute and sad.

You love stuffed animals, too! I’m in high school too and I love stuffed animals. I got a stuffed puppy when I was seven years old for being a flower girl at my cousins wedding, and I still have it. 😀

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

Sorry, guys for rambling on so long.

*sigh*

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

And I just realized that I tagged the wrong person. I meant to tag @seekjustice when I was saying what my favorite historical time periods are. My bad.

Anonymous

@eden-anderson, I don’t have a natural Australian accent, I can just fake it really well. 😉

My hobbies are reading, writing, music, and drama.

My favourite sports are baseball, biking, and horse endurance.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson Okay, that’s the version that I have not seen, but I want to! Stars, Little Fall of Rain, or Empty Chair at Empty Tables, would probably be my favorites. I also enjoy listening to The Confrontation. Some of the songs I skip though… due to language. Don’t need those songs stuck in my head! 😛

I still have stuffed animals from when I was young too! It was one of my Grandma’s traditions to take us out when we turned a certain age to Build-a-Bear. She also gave me one when I got sick one time. Another bear I have from a Christmas from my other grandma, when I was probably 3 or 4. I also still have my baby doll from when I was young. Her name is Abigail and she looks a lot like the baby doll in Toy Story 3, and so the flashback in that movie of her being left behind on the side of the road always makes me cry… Lol xD

So you’re in high school… which grade? (If you don’t mind me asking.) I’m a freshman in high school and I’m homeschooled! (I have been all my life.) What are you favorite subjects?

You said to @millennium-m that you like studying Ancient Rome… I actually am taking my third year of Latin! So I read a lot about Caesar and Romans and Gauls… etc.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Evelyn.
    Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@evelyn

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables always makes me want to cry, but I love it too.

I’m in tenth grade and I’ve been home schooled my whole life too. I’ve always been horrible in Math, and I’ve never really enjoyed it. I did have a math tutor last year, so that’s helped considerably. I like history, and biology. And I’m doing a New Testament Survey this year, and I enjoy that. What about you??

Wow, that is so cool that you’re learning Latin!! I’ve always wanted to learn another language. When I was younger my sister and I wanted to learn French together so we could talk to each other and nobody else would have a clue what we were talking about. LOL!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-Anderson Oh neat! I love being homeschooled!

A math tutor? That’s really cool! How often would you meet? And what math curriculum did you use? And what kind of math?

History is really fun! Latin’s pretty cool. I’m also studying Physical science, which is okay – I’m not really a science-y person. I am also taking debate, which is so much fun! And American literature.

“When I was younger my sister and I wanted to learn French together so we could talk to each other and nobody else would have a clue what we were talking about.”

Exactly! Lol! xD

About eight or so years ago, my siblings and I came up with “The Kelly Kid Alphabet” and would leave notes to each other that would make no sense to anyone else! It was so much fun! We also use Pig Latin to speak to each other, or leave little scraps of paper with messages inside certain pens. xD So much fun!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest