Hi everybody! I’m new!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi everybody! I’m new!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing

@the-fledgling-artist It is shiny. *grins*
    I recognized your style in your previous profile picture. ;3

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@wordsmith I feel like you are referencing some inside joke and now I feel bad for not recognizing it…. XD

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@wordsmith Aaaand, I think I just got it… Duh. XD

*when you can’t remember your own quotes* 😛

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@wordsmith I guess I don’t quote myself as much as you quote your secret identity. 😉

Anonymous

Click on the picture, then click the folder by the ‘Source’ text box, and lastly select your picture.

https://storyembers.org/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/42136/3m56pliglh3n1ygcjncvx9atcnxkpcti.jpeg

Great! Got it. Thanks, @catwing! 😁😃😄

Catwing
      @catwing

@millennium-m You’re welcome!
      Nice picture. 😉

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@evelyn

XD Oh man… This is too funny! *rotfl*

No you don’t quote yourself as much as my secret identity quotes me (remember that I don’t quote my secret identity, my secret identity quotes me)…

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@wordsmith Oops… sorry to get it wrong. XD … Don’t quote me again after you forgive me. 😉

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@evelyn

But that quote is so fun! Quoting people is very fun! Maybe you should try quoting yourself more often.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@wordsmith Lol, XD

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

@millennium-m That’s great! Congratulations. How long does it take to do each page?
      Eheh, I actually wondered if it was Dekreel’s art but I didn’t want to assume anything.

@catwing
      Wow, I didn’t realize my style was so recognizable. Your cat eyes must just be extra observant. 😉

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Anonymous

Eheh, I actually wondered if it was Dekreel’s art but I didn’t want to assume anything.

😉

How long does it take to do each page?

About 15-20 minutes, @the-fledgling-artist.

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

@millennium-m Whoa that’s so fast! You must be a speedy artist. Or maybe your style just more simple.
        I tend to draw fast myself (Imo) but pages will probably take at least half an hour. Unless I’m just making it out to be harder then it actually is. Do you color your pages or are they black and white?

Anonymous

@the-fledgling-artist, Well…My art is rather simple and I do it in black and white. Plus I have a sort of a dead line, like next week…so I need to do it quickly. 🙂🙃

The Fledgling Artist
          @the-fledgling-artist

@millennium-m Whoa a whole comic in a week? That’s crazy!  How many pages will you have to do a day? Also may I ask what themes your story explores? Theme is so exciting to me so I can’t help but ask.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest