Hi everybody! I’m new!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi everybody! I’m new!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@millennium-m Yeah, sorry, I meant it as a joke. There’s actually no way to friend someone. πŸ™‚ Thought if there was I’d friend you!

@taaka-merespinner
    Okie! Thanks for the warning!

@dekreel
    Hehehe, don’t worry your secret is safe with me. πŸ™‚

@wordsmith
    Um… not sure what prompted that rant but –Β  Okay! πŸ™‚

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@evelyn

That “rant” (as you call it) was prompted by your saying:Β @wordsmith… well if he has risen to that status yet. πŸ˜‰

πŸ™‚

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Catwing
    @catwing

@millennium-m Welcome! I am Catwing the catwing, but I’m part cheshire. You have a pet dragon that’s cool. I have a pet cat named Shadow(That sounds slightly creepy so, maybe I should say cat who I adopted after his mother died after she collapsed on my family’s porch? uuummmm… just cat?). He’s my little shadow. ^.^
    I like horse back riding too!
    Oooh… comic! Do you want to share pictures I can tell you how if you want.

@samuel
    You may have to click ‘Text’ instead of the default ‘Visual’ to type in HTML.
    I can tell you are using ‘Visual’ because of the extra space it forcibly puts between everyone’s paragraphs.
    I picked up a few tricks when I was on Kingdom Pen before I joined here too.
    See it not work on me. ;3 (And no I don’t write HTML or code things, sorry if you got excited or anything)

@wordsmith
    I think what she meant was if you had risen to status of friend to Millennium so that you would be a mutual friend. See…

I also have mutual friends with you! @dekreel and @wordsmith… well if he has risen to that status yet. πŸ˜‰

@evelyn
    correct me if I’m wrong.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@catwing Hi Catwing! When did you join SE? Also, when did you get shiny golden cat armor?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Catwing
    @catwing

@the-fledgling-artist Last week I think. Oh, I’ve had that since I joined the Catwing Guard that protects a Sapphire in my book (Or when I stopped @jessi-rae from conquering KP). ;P
    Your picture is that adorable thing! Awwwww!!!

Anyway, heya @NotaWriter. *wink*

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Ohh!!! Hahahaha! Well we are good friend outside of this, so I guess it slipped past me. Thanks!

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@catwing You’re right! πŸ˜›

@wordsmith
    I was talking about the status of friendship. XD Not if you had earned the status of a “wordsmith.” Sorry for the confusion!

A. R. Keylook
    @taaka-merespinner

@evelyn, I was officially way too young to read that. Why it was in YA, i do not know. *grabs large eraser* πŸ™‚

"You can shock us. You can scare us. But we will not run."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@taaka-merespinner I know what you mean. πŸ˜›

Some books I want to go through with a white-out marker like my Dad did once for my younger brother. My older brother (23 years old) gave my youngest brother (11 at the time) a book and my dad opened it… the first line… yikes. Anyways so My Dad just took a white-out tool and read through it before giving it back to my younger brother. XD

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith you are verily welcome. Those sort of misunderstandings have happened to me before a few times.

@evelyn
    Yay!
    I’ve never though about doing that… Probably because if they have that I’m borrowing them from the library, so I just return them. But if I owned the book that’s a interesting idea. I keep getting mad at YA books so I just get books from the children’s section. Some of them are still pretty good. πŸ˜‰

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome, @catwing! (Cool name by the way. And outfit.)

@the-fledgling-artist
      , I’m in the drawing stage of my comic.

@catwing
      , if you could tell me how to upload pictures that would be great! Maybe when I’m done with my comic I’ll post some pics of it. πŸ“πŸ“°

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

@catwing Aha, I see! Well it’s very shiny, so me likey. *Nods* Yes I changed my profile picture to that adorable (and still unnamed) thing! I didn’t like the lighting in my old profile picture.
      Oh yay! I wasn’t sure if you knew who I was or not. πŸ˜€ It seems you do.

@millennium-m Oh yes please! It would be super if you shared some of your comic work sometime. How many pages into it are you so far? Also may I ask if you are the one who drew your profile picture? πŸ™‚

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@evelyn

I forgive πŸ™‚ Remember… *quotes certain author* πŸ˜‰

Anonymous

Β @millennium-m Oh yes please! It would be super if you shared some of your comic work sometime. How many pages into it are you so far? Also may I ask if you are the one who drew your profile picture?

I’m about 7 pages in.

No, I didn’t draw it. @dekreel drew my profile picture, @the-fledging-artist.

Catwing
        @catwing

@millennium-m Thanks
        Click on the picture, then click the folder by the ‘Source’ text box, and lastly select your picture. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest