Hi everybody! I’m new!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi everybody! I’m new!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Good day everyone! <i>Tips hat </i>

I’ve heard that this is one of the best places in CYBERSPACE! I was told to bring a shield. <i>Holds up shield and sword 🗡🛡 </i>

I’m a Christan, ENFP. I’m also a Skyraider from Aethasia so I have wings…dragon wings, so I can fly and I have a pet dragon, Moondust. I’m an Aetherlighter and am better known as Emily Purplebottle.

I know @dekreel, @Taaka-Merespinner, @samuel, @lady-iliara and one or two others.

I’m a big fan of the author Jerry B. Jenkins and the book series Rangers Apprentice. I enjoy drawing and <i style=”font-weight: bold;”>love </i>books. I also <em style=”font-weight: bold;”>love music. I like movies, especially Star Wars, Zootopia, HTTYD, and Beyond the Mask.

See you out there! <i>Swishes cape </i>

~

⚡️Millennium⚡️

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@millennium-m

Hello! I go by Wordsmith… It seems we have a mutual friend, @dekreel 🙂

I have read almost all of the Ranger’s Apprentice books, as well as almost all The Brotherband Chronicles, and have an interesting view on all of Flanagan’s work, if you would like to hear.

My writing is primarily short story format, though I have written one novella, and am right now starting a new novel. I’ll write in any genre I want, though they tend to fall in scifi/superhero or fantasy.

My favorite books are LOTR, Ender’s Game, 100 Cupboards trilogy, The Wingfeather Saga, and many others.

I don’t identify as a Star Wars fan, but have seen some of the movies. HTTYD is not on my list of seen movies, though I have seen Beyond the Mask and did enjoy it.

My favorite movies are a little harder to remember but lemme start by saying that of them that I have seen Cap Winter Soldier is my favorite of the MCU movies.

I like many Pixar movies, Epic, and 101 Dalmatians (the cartoon). The Book Thief is an excellent movie, and I’ve heard the book is very good as well. There are more that I do like, but not off the top of my head.

It is a pleasure to meet you, and am very glad to have you in Story Embers! Welcome.

Maybe you’d like to meet one of my friends, @evelyn

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@millennium-m Hi and welcome to Story Embers! *Thorws confetti* *Bag-pips start playing*  😉

I also have mutual friends with you! @dekreel and @wordsmith… well if he has risen to that status yet. 😉

Moondust sounds like an amazing friend. I have a pet named Rufus, he’s a ragant. Small, cuddling, and shy with fuzzy gray fur and huge adorable ears. 🙂

I’ve also read Rangers Apprentice series which I loved. My favorite books however include: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, (@wordsmith… dude just read it XD …) The Giver by Lois Lowery, 100 Cupboards by N.D. Wilson, and The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.

The Book Thief, Wonder, Les Mis (the musical) are some of my favorite stand-alone movies that I can think of off the top of my head. I’m not a big Star Wars fan but I really like Rouge 1! Which is your favorite Star Wars movie?

Do you like to write? Or draw? What hobby do you have?

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome @evelyn and @wordsmith!

Evelyn, I love to write! I haven’t written any books yet I plan to write a lot! I also like to draw even though I’m not great at it yet. As for Star Wars, I’ve only seen 4, 5, and 6, but my favorite is 5. (Hoping to see 1 and 7 soon!)

My hobbies are reading, horse riding and comic book making. (I work with my cousin and a friend and make comic books together. Almost done  with my first.)

Question: How do I friend people?

Welp, I must continue with school! See ya!

Swishes Cape 

⚡️Millennium⚡️

A. R. Keylook
        @taaka-merespinner

*waves* Hello, @millennium-m! Hmm….. where do I know you from….:)

@evelyn
        ….. don’t. DON’t read his book I am Messenger. I do like The Book Thief though…

"You can shock us. You can scare us. But we will not run."

Samuel
        @samuel

@millenium-m *deadpan*Welcome to Story Embers…Your platform for meeting people who write stories, I guess…

I didn’t know you knew HTML. I think that first one didn’t work out properly for some reason…I stopped using HTML in posts cause I kept embarrassing myself XD (also, CSS doesn’t seem to be supported…Bummer)

ENFJ. You may have a pet dragon, but I turn into one! HA! *turns into ice dragon* Meet my dragon form, Draekaan the Frostaerian!

HTTYD ROCKS. That soundtrack…

No one reads these anyway

Anonymous

@samuel and @taaka-merespinner, thanks!

@samuel
            , Turning into a dragon…AWSOME! What powers do you have as a dragon? Drags in Moondust. This is my dragon. He can breath moon  dust. 😏 

Jumps off a random window sill and hovers in air

Nobody answered my question.

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
            @thewirelessblade

@samuel and @taaka-merespinner, thanks! @samuel, Turning into a dragon…AWSOME! What powers do you have as a dragon? Drags in Moondust. This is my dragon. He can breath moon dust. 😏 Jumps off a random window sill and hovers in air Nobody answered my question.

First off, hi and welcome. There isn’t a friend option for the time being. Wither one will be added or not, I don’t know.

Since we’re on the topic of dragons… DRAG- Wait, what effect could moon dust possibly have?

*Forum Signature here*

Anonymous

First off, hi and welcome. There isn’t a friend option for the time being. Wither one will be added or not, I don’t know. Since we’re on the topic of dragons… DRAG- Wait, what effect could moon dust possibly have?

It would make you really rich? Idk! 😆😆 It’s just cool, also this moon dust has temporary blinding powers. Very useful in battle.

Pulls on a cloak and slings a quiver or arrows on back. Grabs an arrow. swings arrow and hits self in head.

Ouch.

Switchs ‘The Greatest Showman’ music on

Oh well

The Fledgling Artist
              @the-fledgling-artist

Hello! Welcome! May I ask what your comic is about @millennium ? ☺

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Samuel
              @samuel

@millenium-m I breathe ice. I’m of the Drake race which means there are many of us…Thundervians, Pyronians, Cyrunians, Terravians…The Thundervians are the ones you need to watch out for. They big.

Yeah. we don’t have a friend option. We have some sub-par web developers…

I joke, their developers are amazing, whoever they were.

No one reads these anyway

Anonymous

Hello! Welcome! May I ask what your comic is about @millennium ?

It’s set in 3004. A nuclear power plant blows up. An inventor makes several clones her time machine called Time Racer in attempt to send everyone to another time to keep safe them from the radiation.  The time machine malfunctions and sends them to the dark ages.

And that’s how far I’ve gotten. Superheroes show up at one point. 📓📝

The Fledgling Artist
                  @the-fledgling-artist

@millennium-m Cool! Have you started any of the drawings yet, or are you still in the planning phase? I’m currently in the planning phase for a comic myself. 🙂

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

J. Dekreel
                  @dekreel

@millennium-m  Oy! Welcome to Story Embers, my friend!! Nice profile picture… 😉

Yes, I know @wordsmith and @evelyn from a different website. *refrains from singing “It’s a Small World After All”* How very funny to be brought up. XD

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
                  Blog

Buddy J.
                  @wordsmith

@evelyn, my dear friend. I am Wordsmith… I take words and form them into sentences in such a way that they are more beautiful than they already were. By the very nature of what I do Wordsmith is very fitting. The question is: “How well do I do it?”

@millennium-m, here on SE there is no “friend” option. What you can do is subscribe to individual forum topics, thread, ect… and follow it that way.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest