fb

Hi! (And yes, I am procrastinating)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi! (And yes, I am procrastinating)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

@wordsmith I am just having problems developing my characters, like getting them out of my head and onto the paper, if you know what I mean. And The Hunger Games are certainly interesting. I like some parts, but other parts are not my favorite.

@libby
    My favorite thing is trying out weird and new desserts. I have recently taken an interest in cake decorating, too.

@evelyn
    That’s a hard one. I think i would have to choose the Harry Potter movies, Ice Age (the third and fifth ones) and Leap Year. I’m also kinda obsessed with Marvel right now. ๐Ÿ™‚ What are yours?

@raemarie
    Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@bookcrazygirl I also like Marvel movies! Speaking of which… have you seen Infinity War? *hides under blanket and sobs* ๐Ÿ˜‰

I like a wide variety of movies actually – everywhere from a good intense and exciting,ย heist/spy/action movie, to a BBC period drama, to a good kid’s film.

My favorites though would probably be The Book Thief, Wonder, Les Mis., the new Christopher Robin movie – all which never fail to make me cry. ๐Ÿ™‚ โ€ฆ and I’ll probably forget one and wake up in the middle of the night with another popping into my head. xD

Lately I’ve been going through the Christopher Nolon, Batman movies, and they have blown my mind! Just so amazing in so many aspects!

I’ve never decorated a cake before, that sounds very hard… when did you start doing that?

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@bookcrazygirl

I think she wrote The Hunger Games very well… But held up to a moral standard I see them as inconsistent, though in a difficult way. It’s a very painful story.

Are you looking for advice on character problems?

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

RaeMarie
    @raemarie

@bookcrazygirl You like the Marvel movies? Which one/hero is your favorite?

Cake decorating? That sound fascinating and yummy!

INFP-T. Christ follower, music lover, a dreamer of Middle Earth..........

Libby
    @libby

@bookcrazygirl cake decorating sounds likeย a very complex undertaking.ย  My experience with it is confined within spreading frosting over a cake and writing the letters in frosting as well.ย  As for trying weird deserts, well, all I can say is that it sounds like an adventure!ย  Which one is your favorite so far?

@evelyn
    I love The Book Thief.ย  It’s such a beautiful movie – and book.ย  Have you read it before?

"Young people, you must pray, for your passions are strong and your wisdom is little."C.H.Spurgeon

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@libby Yes, it’s my favorite book actually. So beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

@evelyn Hi! Sorry it’s taken so long for me to respond. I’ve been very busy lately. I literally just started cake decorating, getting books from the library and watching YouTube. (the haven for learning new things) I have not seen Infinity War yet….so no spoilers. ๐Ÿ™‚ And the Book Thief is sooooo sad, It made me cry so I swore to never watch it again. I like Les Mis though.

@raemarie
    My favorite marvel superhero is probably spider man or Captain America or Hawkeye.

@libby
    My favorite is probably Jello salad. It’s not the weirdest, but it tastes pretty good! ๐Ÿ™‚

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@bookcrazygi No problem! How is your cake decorating going? Do you find it hard? And what has been your favorite pattern/picture you’ve made so far?

And I’ve never really used YouTube for learning things, but I’ve heard it works a lot. What are you learning on it?

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

@evelynย  Piano, hair, and cake decorating ๐Ÿ˜‰

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@bookcrazygirl I have used YouTube before for hair, but not for piano. Do you also take lessons from a tutor or just use YouTube?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest