fb

Hi! (And yes, I am procrastinating)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi! (And yes, I am procrastinating)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Hi, Everybody! My name is Kylie, or @bookcrazygirl. I have hit a snag in my story, so i thought, why not join the Story Embers Forum that I have been reading (read stalking) A Few facts about me is that i loooooove to read, mostly Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson, and Ally Carter, and Keeper of the Lost Cities, and, well, you get the idea) I also love to write, and I am writing a story right now (or trying to). I’m looking forward to meeting all of you!

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@bookcrazygirl

Kylie, welcome! I am Wordsmith, a fellow writer. What kind of story are you writing?

I write mostly short stories, but have written one novella and have a current WIP (which is moving very slowly).

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

@wordsmith I think i am writing a fantasy novel, but I am not completely sure. ๐Ÿ™‚

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@bookcrazygirl

Okay!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

Do you have any particular questions about writing stuff (or SE navigation for that matter), or that kind of thing?

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

@wordsmithย  Well, I am having a hard time with my characters.

RaeMarie
    @raemarie

Hi @bookcrazygirl! My name is Rae and welcome!

I also love to read. A couple of my favorites are Harry Potter and The Door Within.

I have one WIP and I am hoping it will stay a medieval fantasy.

What is your WIP about?

INFP-T. Christ follower, music lover, a dreamer of Middle Earth..........

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Greetings @bookcrazygirl !! Welcome to SE. ๐Ÿ™‚

I like to read and write. I love to dance and hang out with friends too. I’m a freshman in highschool.

What are you favorite things to study? What do you like to do in your spare time?

Welcome again! I’m glad to meet you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

@raemarie My WIP is about the power of stars and preventing the end of the world….maybe, depending on what my characters decide to do. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@evelyn
    I am also a freshman in high school! ๐Ÿ™‚ I love to study early civilizations, like the Greeks, Egyptians, and the Romans. I also love math and science. I like to read, write, and hang out with my friends in my spare time. I also like to bake. ๐Ÿ™‚

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@bookcrazygirl Baking is so much fun! I love to make homemade bread, though I don’t get the opportunity much, and I also like to bake muffins. What about you?

Also, if I may ask, does the symbol in your profile picture stand for something?

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

@evelyn Mostly I like to bake cake and cupcakes. Chocolate cake and a peanut butter chocolate cookie is my specialty. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And yes, the picture does stand for something. It is the Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Hunger Games symbol all mushed together. Those are some of my favorite books. ๐Ÿ™‚

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@bookcrazygirl

The Hunger Games is an interesting series… I have a lot of mixed feelings about it, and would love to hear your perspective on it. Though if you don’t want to go there (as it is one of your favorites) I shall hold my peace. ๐Ÿ™‚

Also… as to your character problems. What kinds of problems are you having?

Libby
    @libby

@bookcrazygirl Hi Kylie,

It’s wonderful to meet you!ย  I’m so glad you’ve joined!

I love to read, too – books are such amazing treasures.ย  And writing is something that I love as well, mostly poetry, although I am struggling along with a story, too.

Pardon me for sneaking into your conversation with Evelyn, but I noticed you said you liked to cook.ย  That’s awesome –ย I have recently begun to take an interest in cooking, myself!ย  What are your favorite things to make?

Elen sรญla lรบmenn' omentielvo

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@bookcrazygirl I see! I’ve have yet to read/watch any of those series and when I talked to different people about then I usually hear such differing opinions. We’ll see if I ever do end up reading/watching them. ๐Ÿ™‚

What are you favorite movies?

RaeMarie
    @raemarie

@bookcrazygirl Wow. I definitely would love to read it once you finish! I am working on a fantasy novel with an allegory twist……kinda. If I canโ€™t get everyone to cooperate. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love your profile pic, btw.

INFP-T. Christ follower, music lover, a dreamer of Middle Earth..........

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest