Hi,

This topic contains 434 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  The Deranged Ninja 21 hours, 1 minute ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 435 total)
  • Author

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@theinconceivable1 I never believed they WERE alive,  just pretended they were and treated thm like they were…well, almost all the time.  If my baby doll had been truly real, I would not have fit her into a cardboard cradleboard when I dressed up like an indian and took her into the woods hunting with my toy bow and arrows.   Still, I would apoligize after I dressed her because I had to turn her upside down to get her pants on XD.

@kari-karast Do you like stuffed animals?

"In a mask, was he?"

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast:

Wait, you had a costume but you just stayed inside! XD Why!?!

Also, you have NO Idea how many jokes I get… *burrys head in hands* There SO annoying!!!

(INTJ) “Murdered by pirates is good!”

The Deranged Ninja
    @kari-karast

@ashira

You had a cardboard cradleboard????

Um… that depends on your definition of ‘like’. No, I do not play or really do anything with them anymore. But yes, I still have a lot of them on my bed that I sleep with.

@theinconceivable1

Er… this may come as a surprise to you, but irl, I’m an introverted extrovert. So, when I’m with my friends I’m SUPER outgoing and extroverted. But when I’m around strangers… no talking to them please and thank you I’m a shy introvert. That, and it was cold.

I can imagine. Don’t worry, I shalt not joke. Now if this one guy I know knew your last name on the other hand… jokes galore. But I shalt not.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

theinconceivable1
      @theinconceivable1

@ashira: *adds another reason to the list of why girls are werid* ok XD

@kari-karast: “Er… this may come as a surprise to you, but irl, I’m an introverted extrovert. So, when I’m with my friends I’m SUPER outgoing and extroverted. But when I’m around strangers… no talking to them please and thank you I’m a shy introvert.” not super supprised actually… Most people are shy, at least to some degree, around strangers ; D But no, what defines an extravert is where they draw and direct their energy (into either their interal or external world) so, by no means, does being shy make you a mystical ambivert XD

“But I shalt not.” *wipes the sweat off his brow* whew, thank goodness!

(INTJ) “Murdered by pirates is good!”

The Deranged Ninja
      @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

Ah. Okay. I have no idea on the topic but seeing as I know you are rather avid about MBTI(or whatever the abbreviation is…) I’ll go with that. XD

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@theinconceivable1 *shrugs* I’m not sorry for being a girl…

@kari-karast I made a cradleboard outa all sortsa stuff!  Sticks, string, material, cardboard…

"In a mask, was he?"

The Deranged Ninja
        @kari-karast

@ashira

Cool! That sounds awesome!

Did you use ducktape at all?

Ariel Ashira
          @ashira

@kari-karast Na, not really

"In a mask, was he?"

The Deranged Ninja
          @kari-karast

@ashira

Impressive.

The Deranged Ninja
            @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

*hyperventilates* YOU HAVE A CHARACTER NAMED KIEL. *fangirling*

JoyfulGood
              @joyfulgood

Hello, I’m Leanna!

I’m still new to writing so I’m hoping to get a lot of criticism as well as encouragement!

The Deranged Ninja
                @kari-karast

@joyfulgood

HI!!!

*fires off torrent of questions*

1. What’s your current WIP(work in progress) about?

2. How long have you been writing?

3. What genre do you write in?

4. What are some of your favorite books?

(Sorry if all that’s a little overwhelming…)

Selah
                  @selah-chelyah

@joyfulgood

Hello, Leanna! Nice to have you here! Did you just join Story Embers? It is great to have another member!

Where do you live? I live in northern Idaho, and we have tons of snow here right now! I just came in from shoveling a bunch of it off of our drive again so that we can get out. 😀

How old are you? I am 18. And I will see what you say to Kari, too. 🙂

~ The only things worth living for are those worth dying for! ~

JoyfulGood
                  @joyfulgood

@kari-karast

The takeaway of my WIP is:  it is very difficult to be in the world and not of it.

P.S. It’s Teen christian fiction.

I’ve been writing for less than a year.

I write typically fiction, though I hope to start writing a little bit of dystopian as well.

I Love The keepers of the lost cities series and Pretty much anything from Lois Lowry!

@selah-chelyah

Yes, I am somewhat new to story embers. I’ve been reading the articles for a while, but I just going the forum.

I am from Florida where some of us are wishing for snow 🙂

Also, I am 14, yes that may seem young, but I embrace my youngness and what I can do with it for the glory of the Lord!

The Deranged Ninja
                    @kari-karast

@joyfulgood

Ooh that sounds interesting.

I’ve only been writing for about a year and a half, so I’m with you in the beginner writer area. 🙂

Och, dystopian. That’s always sounded interesting even though I haven’t read much of it/don’t write it. I write fantasy.

Hey! I just read the first Keeper of the Lost Cities book yesterday!!! Now I’m waiting to get the rest of them from the library.

And I’m 14 too! *high fives* 😀 What month is your birthday?

Although trust me, YOU DO NOT WANT SNOW. *sighs* I live in Iowa and it’s SO FREAKING COLD. Which means snow, and ice, and wind, and just general coldness. You do not want snow, it brings too much coldness with it.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 435 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest