Hi,

This topic contains 434 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  The Deranged Ninja 21 hours, 1 minute ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 435 total)
  • Author

The Deranged Ninja
    @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

Aha! I was right!! You didn’t slip up exactly. But… remember that story thing I wrote? The one where you’re still upset that the cat didn’t die? Well, you commented on it, and… your name was Alex. 🙂

And yes way. One time like 2 minutes after I walked into the youth room I got smacked in the face with a football. And was the small child alright???

NOT CONTRADICTION. I actually turned all my dolls into my characters. XD And as for proportion things… @ashira I agree about the legs. Those are just YIKES. But my ‘barbies’ are Star Wars ones and therefore not technically barbies. And they’re also proportioned pretty well, including thickness. Their waists and chests are well proportioned to the rest of them instead of being like needle-thin.

On the other hand, I also have Ever After High dolls, (still not technically barbies) and… I don’t ever want to meet them irl. Cuz they’re HORRIBLY proportioned. But they look cool, so… XD

And… as far as I know I have never had anyone crush on me. At least not that I’ve noticed.

Ashira what do you think my irl name is?

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@ashira

LOL, they would be like 7-8 ft tall, not 17!! 😛

@theinconceivable1

Well, at least no one else should know what your last name is, eh? There ARE a lot of Alex’s in the world, I should think…

@kari-karast

LOL, is that the one I read and edited, too? That was such a funny short story! 🙂

You want us to believe that if we guess your name, you will actually tell us?! Hehe…

~ The only things worth living for are those worth dying for! ~

The Deranged Ninja
      @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

Yes, it’s that story. And thanks!

I will tell you. I promise. If you correctly guess my real name I’ll tell you that you were correct.

My last name on the other hand… that shall forever stay secret.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Selah
        @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

LOL, okay, here are a few possibilities, seeing as I am having trouble picturing you as anything other than Kari!

Emma, Olivia, Ava, Isabella, Sophia, Mia, Amelia, Charlotte, Abigail, and Emily. Maybe??? 😛

The Deranged Ninja
        @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

Nope. None of those. Although I have several friends with some of those names, none are mine.

I bet you’ll be surprised if you do get it correct.

Selah
          @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

LOL, most likely!

Ruth? Julie? Is it a Bible name? Giorgia? Lily? 😛

The Deranged Ninja
          @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

Nope. And I don’t think it’s a Bible name. As far as I know, it is not.

Selah
            @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

😛 Okay!

theinconceivable1
            @theinconceivable1

@ashira: “I punched a boy at church in the face because he threw my doll.” XD ok, ok… maybe you can have dolls and be a Tom boy… maybe. 

“I will just do it some other time if the the need calls for it. ” wait *glares at you* are you blackmailing me with displays of emotion! *gasps!*

“But… remember that story thing I wrote? The one where you’re still upset that the cat didn’t die? Well, you commented on it, and… your name was Alex.” *slams head into desk* Curse my kindness!!! (I should have thought of that…)

“One time like 2 minutes after I walked into the youth room I got smacked in the face with a football.” *grins as he envisions that seen…* “And was the small child alright???” hehe, he… moving on!

“I actually turned all my dolls into my characters.” That *raises a finger* is pretty sad XD

@selah-chelyah: “Well, at least no one else should know what your last name is, eh? There ARE a lot of Alex’s in the world, I should think…” *looks to Kari* I hope not!

(INTJ) “Murdered by pirates is good!”

Ariel Ashira
            @ashira

@theinconceivable1 Well, do you think it is sissy to have real babies?  I would do more than just punch someone if they threw a real baby across the room!  And since little girls are pretending their baby doll is real and practicing for when they are grown ups, do you think only non-tom boys have babies!!?

"In a mask, was he?"

theinconceivable1
            @theinconceivable1

@ashira: “Well, do you think it is sissy to have real babies?” * realizes hes fallen prey to the dangers of the fire swamp…* uh… *finds himself rapidly sinking in quicksand* *looks around for anything to grab onto* whats the right answer?

“And since little girls are pretending their baby doll is real and practicing for when they are grown ups, do you think only non-tom boys have babies!!?” ok, here at least I can safly and defendably answer yes! I believe it is ‘girly’ to believe (or pretend as if) an inanimate object is alive and thus justify your actions in defense of said object. Guys don’t do that. Thus, to act in such a way is, in my view, is an adequate criteria for disqualifying any such girl from the prestigious title of ‘Tom boy’ (I like using unessisarily complex words… XD)

Ariel Ashira
            @ashira

@theinconceivable1 guys dont EVER pretend things?  What about guy actors?  (like in the Princess Bride? XD)

"In a mask, was he?"

The Deranged Ninja
            @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

Muaha. Blackmailing with emotions. *evil grin*

Yes you should’ve.

“*grins as he envisions that seen…*” …why is that a source for grinning?

And… why is that ‘pretty sad’? *eyes you suspiciously* *wonders if I should get the mini Narnia sword out*

Hm… does that mean that was your real last name on your comments too???

theinconceivable1
              @theinconceivable1

@ashira: Look, there are exceptions to every rule… *pauses and blinks twice* (I suppose that means their are excptions to that rule as well… huh XD) But guy actors is different from guy delusionists(That’s what I’m calling you doll-playing-girls-who-belive-an-inanimate-object-is-alive now XD)

@kari-karast: Oh, nice new profile pic! (but you should do it ouside in the woods or something so it looks cooler ; D)

Uh, is imagining your pain not a sufficient source for grinning! who knew…

*eyes your dagger and laughs nervously*  Never mind…

“Hm… does that mean that was your real last name on your comments too???” *drags his hands down his face…* oh no…

The Deranged Ninja
              @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

…I never said I believed they were alive

Thanks! It’s my Halloween costume from last year. But I didn’t actually go out trick or treating, I stayed home and handed out candy. So… no woods for me. Unfortunately.

Yeah. That better be ‘nevermind’. *glares*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA. I now know your full name! *revels in my newfound power* Also, that’s an interesting last name, just saying.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 435 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest