Hi,

This topic contains 434 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  The Deranged Ninja 21 hours, 1 minute ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 435 total)
  • Author

anne_the_noob14
    @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast Lol yeah, he and I have already met and established the fact that we’re both huge Princess Bride fans XD

Yeah sometimes girls will talk about boring stuff XD

Just out of curiosity, (because I have a friend who shares the same birthday as me, but diff. years) do you happen to be born on November 11th? Cause then we’d be the exact same age, lol

I’ve had… geeze… Six or seven different crushes? It’s interesting you’ve NEVER had even one, lol. And that you wanna keep it that way. But each to her own XD

Yup. #weirdnessislife 😀

Lol hmm. I actually think my characters like me pretty well. I’ve never done anything REALLY bad to them.

Kiel: What about that time you had Hazel get stabbed in the shoulder? That doesn’t count? Or maybe the time the velociraptor almost bit my head off and I almost got to be t-rex dinner? *glares*

Me: oh… I forgot about that. *nervous laugh* *backs off slowly* *doesn’t mention that I’ve considered killing Kiel in some later chapter*

Lots of my friends like playing gaga ball, actually! Including @wordsmith ?  I’ve never played it myself, but I’d like to sometime.

@ashira I just started typing your signature as “theinconvenience” omg LOL!!! XD 😀

"“Who are you?" "No one of consequence."
    "I must know." "Get used to disappointment.”
    #P!ATD

The Deranged Ninja
    @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

Nope! I’m later in November. So same month though.

Well, if I ever had a crush I didn’t know what it was and still don’t. XD If I could pick who I married though I’d pick one of my characters. XD

Ha! Yeah. I’m… rather mean to my characters. They have horribly painful lives, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Agh! Don’t kill him!! Then you will never stop being haunted!

Kari: Hmph. You don’t seem too haunted about killing Talken.

Me: Oh, um… heh heh. That’s because I haven’t gotten to know him yet.

Kari: Oh, you haven’t gotten to ‘know’ my first love interest!?!?

Me: Um… not yet. I’m haunted about killing —— though! And technically it doesn’t even happen til the second book…

Kari: *crosses arms and deathglares*

Me: Look. I’m sure when I kill Talken I’ll be haunted. It hasn’t even happened yet!!

Kari: Technically it has. Cuz you planned it and aren’t gonna change it. And both books I’m in right now happen after that happens in the timeline.

Me: Ah, weeeeeeeeeeell… *can’t come up with a good counterargument* I’m just gonna go get some fresh air now! *edges away from Kari*

Gaga ball is awesome!! You need to play it!!

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

anne_the_noob14
      @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast Cool.

Lol! Let’s see… If I was gonna marry one of MY characters…. I’d just have to write a new one because Kiel’s taken already XD

Lol! I haven’t FULLY made up my mind yet, but…. I’ll have the perfect chance to in just about five more chapters, and it’s just so tempting…. XD

Kari sounds so interesting! What’s the book about that she’s in, if you don’t mind my asking?

I’ll probably play it someday 😀 Just not this week… *groans* Lol…

Hazel: Wait…. *stares suspiciously* NO. YOU CAN’T. Kiel is LEGIT risking his life to marry me, and you’re gonna kill him?? I KNEW he should have never decided to go up on that stupid mountain… *sobs*

Me: *alarmed* Hey.. hey.. Don’t cry.. It’s not the mountain where I was talking about. He gets through that safely. Well… sorta… heh heh

#P!ATD

The Deranged Ninja
      @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

Heh. If I married one of my characters I’d marry either Sharv or Kieron. But… since Kieron’s kinda taken… twice…(it’s a long story) I’d marry Sharv.

I’m glad you think so! 😀 I’m actually writing 2 books with Kari in them right now. Katonia and Parthonia.

In Katonia, Kari is 19(which I might change back down to 18) and she has amnesia. So she meets Kieron and he decides to help her get her memory back. Then stuff happens and they end up starting a rebellion against the King of Katonia, who’s name is Karth.

In Parthonia, Kari is 25. That book is actually more about her brother, Karim, than her though. There’s a rebellion, which Karim becomes a part of and ends up practically leading. Markus is the leader of the opposing army, although he’s not evil, just doing his duty. Kari goes and spies for the rebellion by pretending to be a refugee/escapee person and gets taken in by one of the families who’re in the king’s court, but she ends up falling for Markus, and he for her. So then it gets complicated.

Oh, and Kari can travel between dimensions. Hence her GIANT storyline. With books from when she’s 14 to when she’s in her early 30s. (Planned books. With only those two in writing.)

The Kari I talk to on here, and the one who follows me around constantly, is 26 and acts/speaks the way she does when she’s 26 but is rather omniscient cuz she knows everything about her storyline and what’ll happen.

And in case you couldn’t tell, I write fantasy. XD What genre do you write in?

What is this mountain you and Hazel have mentioned if I may ask?

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

anne_the_noob14
        @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast Woahhhh sounds so cool!! I’d love to read them sometime! I also write fantasy! 🙂 The mountain…. Long story, lol! Instead of me trying to explain a bunch of stuff, lemme paste in the parts about the mountain, and then explain just a few things…

As Kiel, Rowan, and Clancy reached the foot of Molagnanise Mountain, they shivered from both cold and fright. There was a legend about how this mountain got its name that all three knew well. The Legend of Molag and the Nanis brothers. It started like this…

David and Horace Nanis, two fit, burly guards, panted as they struggled over another boulder. Molag Rahgne, an escaped criminal who was under their guard, had led them on a better chase than they had thought the fat man was capable of.

“Come, Horace! I see him! Don’t lose your breath now! If he gets up into the mountain, we’ll never find him among all those trees! Keep him in sight!”

David and Horace sprinted after Molag, darting in and out of the increasing number of trees. Despite the freezing temperature, they were sweating hard. Soon, they lost sight of Molag completely among the trees, but still, refusing to go back empty-handed, they followed his trail of footprints.

They had been wiser to have turned back then.

“David, look.” Horace pointed to the odd way Molag’s footprints were printed in the snow: three prints from the right foot, then one from each… Three from the right foot, then one from each.

“It’s almost as if he were hopping on his right foot and favoring the left. Perhaps he twisted his ankle.” David stopped. “Look here.”

A dark red stain had begun to show where the left foot should come down, and for three yards there was no print from the left foot. Then the stain grew larger and there were two hand prints as well as the right footprint, as if Molag was crawling on his hands and knees. But there was only one kneeprint. David bent over and stuck his finger at the stain. In the dimming light, the two looked at the thick liquid on David’s finger: blood.

David and Horace glanced at each other uneasily and kept going. Now the stain was a constant, unbreaking trail. Horace clutched his brother’s arm and pointed to another set of prints: paws the size of a grown man’s head, following the stain. Then they both stopped short. Molag’s shredded, mangled body lay strewn across the red-stained snow.

Horace clung to David’s arm as he slowly sank to his knees, turning green. David’s face was white as he heard a noise off to their right. A massive wolf had appeared out of the scraggly bushes – a Mega Wolf, one of the most feared species of wolves in the country – and it was staring right at them…

David and Horace never returned to the city. The people never went to the mountain to try to find them. And from that day on, the mountain has always been called Molagnanise Mountain after the three victims who never returned: Molag and the Nanis brothers.

Kiel, Rowan, and Clancy shivered again. Neither Kiel nor Rowan were particularly relishing the challenge they had accepted, after recalling the legend and its ending. Kiel was the first to shake off the nightmarish thoughts.

“Let’s do this,” he muttered. “No mountain is gonna best me.” He narrowed his eyes, looking up at the great Molagnanise Mountain, towering over them. “Not even this one.”

So that’s the mountain. Now. Clancy is the ex-general of the bad guy, Rafino, who died in book 1. Rafino died, I mean. Not Clancy. Rowan is Hazel’s second cousin and may or may not be a good guy. I haven’t decided yet. Kiel is the main protagonist of both books, and is in love with Hazel. The challenge talked about is a challenge Hazel’s dad set up, and goes like this: Whoever can survive for a month on the mountain and kill three monsters (and bring back proof), will get to marry Hazel. Rowan and Kiel are competing for Hazel’s hand. Clancy simply accompanied them to the foot of the mountain. Any questions? 😀

#P!ATD

The Deranged Ninja
        @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

Hey! If When I eventually get beta readers I’ll tag you! 😀

Ah. It makes a lot more sense now. Molagnanise Mountain, eh? Cool! (He better end up with Hazel especially with all that trouble you’re putting him through! 😉 ) I don’t think any questions… nope! I’m good. 🙂

theinconceivable1
          @theinconceivable1

Oh gosh, what have I unleashed XD I don’t have time to reply to all this right now!!! *bolts out the door* Talk later!

(INTJ) “Murdered by pirates is good!”

anne_the_noob14
          @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast

Awesome!

I’m glad you’re not confused! That shows that I’m doing a good job of writing understandable stuff, and it’s not all gibberish 😀

I’m still torn between killing him and not killing him tho… TO BE OR NOT TO BE, THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!! XD

@theinconceivable1 Lol! Yes. It’s all your fault XD You have unleashed havoc and horror upon us all. APOLOGIZE!! (just kidding 😀 )

#P!ATD

The Deranged Ninja
          @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

You’re doing wonderful! *thumbs up*

Ack! Not Shakespeare!! *runs off and hides before I start speaking Shakespearean English*

But aside from that, the answer is… DO NOT TO KILL HIM.

And @theinconceivable1 has started a revolution before… this is nothing. XD

theinconceivable1
            @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast: “NO. I was 2 weeks from 14 last time!!” oh… hehe, ya I may have forgot about that XD

“If it’s girls in like ‘normal’ skirts that annoys me too. I mean, they’re what? 6 inches long??? *groans* Ugh. I don’t see why they’d want to wear those AT ALL.” Ok ya, I was thinking of said skirts and thus, that annoyance level XD

“(Also, you realize you’re talking to girls, here, right? XD)” *looks around nervosly* hehe, ya I’m a little out numbered arnt I…

“If you were guessing though… what would you think it was?” IDK, Jess? *shrugs*

“Wait… wait… WAIT WAIT WAIT. I might actually know your real name too. Maybe.” *eyes go wide* uh-oh… uh *laughs nervously* whats your guess?

“I used to always want to hang out with the boys when I was younger cuz they did the cool stuff. ” *crosses his arms and puts on shades* ya! guys are cool!

“I’m afraid I can’t relate to you in the crush department though. I’ve never had a crush, fictional or real life. (And I’m hoping to keep it that way)” *pats you on the head* see, this is why I like Kari… shes not horribly girly XD I respect people who dont have crushes…

“I think skirts are way more comfortable. And then I always wear undershorts or leggings so I can do whatever and not be… worried.” why are we talkign about this!!! *covers his ears and bangs his head agaisnt a wall* WHYYYYYYYYY

@selah-chelyah: we’ll like I said, its particular short skirts that bug me… (wouldn’t a ‘skirt’ going past your kness qualify as a dress? XD I have no grasp of female cloths terminology!) but girls just annoy me in general so… XD *braces himself for the hoard of girls to attack*

@anne_the_noob14: *scratches his chin*Quick! respond to this quote!

“Give us the gate key”

Also, do you want to see the entire google doc I made of princess bride quotes!

“and I hang out with guys a lot (my crush being one of them, lol)” *facepalms* that is like, the epiphany of girliness! *rubs his eyes* I think our friendship is going to be strained XD

“I used to always want to hang out with the boys when I was younger cuz they did the cool stuff. ” *crosses his arms and puts on shades* ya! guys are cool!

“I’m afraid I can’t relate to you in the crush department though. I’ve never had a crush, fictional or real life. (And I’m hoping to keep it that way)” *pats you on the head* see, this is why I like Kari… shes not horribly girly XD I respect people who dont have crushes…

“I’ve had… geeze… Six or seven different crushes? It’s interesting you’ve NEVER had even one, lol. And that you wanna keep it that way. But each to her own XD” feels the girl talk begin to errode his soul…

“Well, if I ever had a crush I didn’t know what it was and still don’t. XD If I could pick who I married though I’d pick one of my characters. XD” *falls to his knees* as he begins to disolvae away in a cloud of dust….

“Heh. If I married one of my characters I’d marry either Sharv or Kieron. But… since Kieron’s kinda taken… twice…(it’s a long story) I’d marry Sharv.” *dust blows away in the wind…*

The Deranged Ninja
            @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

Oh dear… *runs around and collects dust then uses author powers to reform you*

Yes. Thou art indeed outnumbered. XD

Jess?? Huh. Interesting. But nope! Not Jess. (If any of y’all keep guessing and actually guess correctly I’ll tell you though.)

Hm. Is your real name Alex?

*snorts* Well, you guys are cool when you’re not throwing balls around the youth room with no regard for where the other people in the youth room are. XD

*swats you hand away and brushes hair back out of face* Thank you, but no patting me on the head. That’s what I do to others. XD Although you’re opinion of me not being ‘horribly girly’ might change once you learn that I still have ‘barbies’. XD I have Star Wars and Ever After High ones that I turned into my characters. So… technically dolls and not ‘barbies’. But I’m still a tomboy at heart. XD (I mean, yeah. I could tell you a whole list of things just in the past week that mark me out. XD XD XD)

Uh… no. Skirts past your knees are still skirts. A dress is essentially a shirt sown together with a skirt. They’re one piece of clothing. A shirt and a skirt are 2 separate pieces of clothing.

Selah
              @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

Exactly about the dress vs skirt, lol! 😛

@theinconceivable1

Well, if you do not like girls who have crushes and wear 6-inch “skirts”, then I am with you! Though you can’t say you only like guys, seeing as if there were no girls then you would shortly have no guys, either. 🙂

~ The only things worth living for are those worth dying for! ~

Ariel Ashira
              @ashira

@theinconceivable1 *watches in horror as you disolve into dust and sand and blow away* NOO!  Come baaaaack!  If you dont come back I am gong to have a display of real emotion, I promise!  Dont tell me that Prince Inconceivable is subject to blowing away among girls!

I used to always want to hang out with the boys when I was younger cuz they did the cool stuff.  Yeah, that is totally me!  They probably thought I was a real nuisance when I was younger though.  And sorry, but I DID have a bunch of crushes when I was like 11 and 12 and maybe even 13.  I haven’t had a crush for several years though, which has been very nice!    I hope it stays that way. Crushes make you act so stupid!  Has anyone had a crush on you?  That can be pretty awful too.  😛

"In a mask, was he?"

theinconceivable1
              @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast: “Hm. Is your real name Alex?” *eyes go very very wide* Guys we need to burry this post as quickly as possible!!! *starts dirt over post frantically* HOW DID YOU KNOW!!! (I’ve worked so hard to keep it a secret… when did I slip up?!? Also, @everyone else who reads this post. Don’t tell everyone!!! Maybe this infection can be contained before it breaks out into a full epidemic!!!) *tears at his hair* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *heeps more dirt*

*snorts* Well, you guys are cool when you’re not throwing balls around the youth room with no regard for where the other people in the youth room are. XD *goes to trampoline doge ball place, and chucks doge ball at friend. ball smacks small child in face.* (that may or may not have actually happened XD) what! Guys bing inconsiderate Pffft! No way…

“Although you’re opinion of me not being ‘horribly girly’ might change once you learn that I still have ‘barbies’.” *dissolves back into dust* (“But I’m still a tomboy at heart. XD” you cannot be a tom boy and have dolls! I officially deem that an inherent contradiction and thus a logically self-defeating belief!)

*time reverses and dust forms him again* “A shirt and a skirt are 2 separate pieces of clothing.” Like I said, I have NO concept of female clothing….

“Though you can’t say you only like guys, seeing as if there were no girls then you would shortly have no guys, either. ” ok, fine. Also, I suppose not all girls anoy me (irl) just most girls

“If you dont come back I am gong to have a display of real emotion, I promise!” *pops back into existance real fast* no, no, no, dont do that!!! I’m back I’m back!!! “Crushes make you act so stupid! ” I Highly agree. “Has anyone had a crush on you?” *squints as he considers if he wants to answer this question* “You [emotional] I’ll humor ya.”

Yes, but I’m EXTREMELY bad at recognizing it. I can only think of one, maybe two times were I actually realised… I’m quite unperceptive in that area XD

Ariel Ashira
              @ashira

@theinconceivable1 OH YEAH??!  I beg to differ!  You CAN TO be a tom boy and have dolls!  One time (I was eight or nine) I punched a boy at church in the face because he threw my doll.  Does that sound sissy?

Um, clarification – my doll was like a real baby doll, not a barbie.  I think barbies are dumb.  they dont even look like babies or real people.  And their legs are so long that in real life size a barbie would be like 17 feet tall or something.

Whew, glad you came back.  I was about to…well, I wont tell you what I would have done. I will just do it some other time if the the need calls for it. 😛

"In a mask, was he?"

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 435 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest