fb

Hi!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Inkling-for-Christ
    @inkling-for-christ

Hello all,

I am a starwars, LOTR,Doctor who, marvel and Wingfeather nerd. I love writing (when school isn’t begging for my attention). If you ask what genre I write I will hem and haw because I don’t have one. However, I usuallly gravitate toward Dystopian style writing. When it comes to writing, my biggest role model/inspirations are C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien.

See ya around

INFJ, Child of God, wannabe author, writer, dreamer, fan of DR. Who, Star Wars, NCIS-LA

Inkling-for-Christ
    @inkling-for-christ

I should probably add that I have been writing for about seven years now. At first I was doing what I now know as fan-fic. Its been nearly two years since I completed my first trilogy. Since then, my WIP has been the first book, which has become like a…well a friend. I strive to follow the motos and reasoning of the Inklings. I see that YA fic for teens these days STINKS! My dream is to write YA fic that is cool but has the messages of truth woven in.

INFJ, Child of God, wannabe author, writer, dreamer, fan of DR. Who, Star Wars, NCIS-LA

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@inkling-for-thirst Hello and welcome to the Guilds! Wow you finished a trilogy! That’s awesome! If you could sum it up in one sentence what would it be about?

Inkling-for-Christ
    @inkling-for-christ

@rolena-hatfield, I will certaintly sum it up. It is about a resistance group caught in between a rising dictatorship and a failing government.

I wrote the trilogy my sophmore year of highschool, and got it done in 7 months! The Title of the first book is Resistance, hence the name of the series

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest