fb

Hi

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Hey y’all!

Okay my account was deleted and I had to make a new one, so those who replied to my original post I’m so sorry I never responded.

Im still kinda lost but I’ll find my way around XD

Im currently working on a fantasy retelling of the story of Esther, and I have a Star Wars fanfiction going as well.

Sooo yea XD

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

claire
    @claire-h

@emma-walker Oh no! That’s so weird. I’m glad you’re back on! XD I had replied to your original post, so I guess I’ll just reply again lol.

Hi Emma! Nice to meet you. I’m sure you will really enjoy the SE forum -I know I do. Random note: I think I remember seeing you around on CWW, right?

Your Esther retelling sounds super creative! Where are you in the writing process?

My WIP is a futuristic and set in the jungles of Peru. It involves memory experimentation, exotic animals, and a girl named Rubi who is searching for the answers to her past. Yep, lots of very interesting brainstorming. πŸ˜›

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
    it just blooms.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Hello @claire yea it was really weird. XD

Nice to meet you too! So far SE has been great.

Yes I was on CWW πŸ™‚

thank you! It’s been really fun to write so far. I’m only writing the rough draft right now. Esthelle, my main chara, was just chosen to be Queen.

Yours sounds so cool !

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Violet
    @pookiemonster

Hi Emma. πŸŽ‰Welcome to Story Embers!

I love Star Wars with a passion.Β  Do you have a synopsis for your Fan-fic or is it still in theΒ  planning stages?

Oh and which movie and characters are your favorite? πŸ™‚

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Hi @pookiemonster

my SW fanfic was actually once a snippet series on the YWW, and since I left I have a doc for people to still read, and every once in a while I add a new snippet for them.

You have awakened my nerdiness lol

When it comes to the movies, I have to stick to the originals. Also I enjoy the animated tv shows a lot. Ahsoka is one of the best but she’s not my favorite, my favor for her declined, especially after her appearance in The Mandalorian.

Rex is my favorite clone, but I’m also partial to Gregor because I love his story. However I’m also a fan of my own clones, so XD

I don’t necessarily have favorite characters. You couldn’t have had a good Luke without Leia and Han, because they were cast together as a group, it would have been all three of them or none of them.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Emma Walker.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Emma Walker.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@pookiemonster I just realized I never gave a description of my fanfic.

It begins about a year or two before the Clone Wars.

It all starts with this girl secretly raised by a Jedi master.

As the story goes on one will be introduced to some of her biological family, some of whom join the Galactic Republic to be in battles, whether it’s army to army, one on one combat, debates in the senate, or even emotional battles, they fight to the end.

My fanfic is currently titled Danu-Windu, and is written in sections like episodes.

What I’m writing is just a new side to the stories already there, and it will continue through the clone wars and go through the rebellion as well. However I’m not even halfway through the clone wars, so the series will continue for a while XD

Violet
    @pookiemonster

Yay, another person who prefers the originals! ヽ(^α—œ^)οΎ‰

My Favorite character would have to be Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Though Ahsoka is definitely in my top ten favorite characters. “The Mandalorian” doesn’t degrade my opinion of her because I personally don’t consider Disney canon (except for “Rouge One” of course which was amazing). I mean they didn’t even get her face patterns right! Millions of dollars and they couldn’t make her live action version accurate?🀦

Your fan-fic sounds so fun! Do you still have the doc public because I’d love to read it?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@pookiemonster

ah yes, Obi Wan Kenobi is one of the besttt

a SW nerd who agreees that they weren’t accurate with Ahsoka, yas. So many people, my brother included, didn’t even notice it, and I’m so upset about it. Also being a writer, I can tell when a main chara like her, changes drastically and it wasn’t good. Her personality and actions, her character in general, was just too dark. Imma stop there cause I honestly don’t want to get myself more mad XDXD

yes I do, and I’m always open to new readers!

Violet
    @pookiemonster

@emma-walker

Oh goodness I just noticed that you responded!🀦 Sorry.

My family didn’t seem to notice, or care, about the change in Ahsoka either. Not to mention that whoever wrote the story didn’t know his pancakes from his flap-jacks when it came the history of the Jedi and Star Wars as a whole. Just, UGGGHHh, absolutely no attention to detail and a total lack of respect for the stories that came before. ……..Yeah you’re right…just gotta calm down…..Hakuna Matata ✨

Here have some doughnuts ヽ(α΅”α—œα΅”)οΎ‰πŸ© 🍩 🍩 🍩

Also, where can I find your fan-fic?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@pookiemonster

i think one thing that got me was the fact she said that she couldn’t train baby Yoda because he was emotionally tied to Djarin.

Incorrect!

Ahsoka herself had emotional ties to her own master and other people.

she should’ve said she couldn’t train him because she technically wasn’t a Jedi. That would’ve been more to the facts.

I blame whoever wrote the episode. It obviously couldn’t have been Filoni.

J. S. Clingman
    @jsclingman

Hey, Emma! Cool to see you here! I just joined the Forum, actually, so I’m gearing up to write my own introduction post in a moment. XD Hope you’re doing well. That fantasy retelling of the Book of Esther sounds intriguing, btw!

Believe. Hope. Love.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@jsclingman

awesome to see ya here!

Im doing great! Thanks, I’m trying to figure out how to twist in other bible or fairytale or history stories into it, and it’s been super fun.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest