Hi!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@e-k-seaver INFP. *beam*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

E. K. Seaver
      @e-k-seaver

@naiya-dyani

That’s what i thought. 😉

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@e-k-seaver XD Was it obvious or something?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

E. K. Seaver
          @e-k-seaver

@naiya-dyani
            Uh… Yeah kinda. XNFPs tend to have an air about them that’s distinct. And I’ve gotten pretty good at typing people since I started learning about it a little over a year ago.

Olivia Lyndaker
            @olivia

@e-k-seaver

Hello, fellow PK. My dad is a preacher, and we used to be missionaries on a reserve up north, so I grew up as an MPK, which I loved to tell everyone. Mostly because no one knew what it was. 😀 I’m also homeschooled, and I would say right with you that I can hold up a conversation pretty well. 😛

But unlike you, I’m the youngest of five, and I only have one sister and three brothers. I’ve learned that I actually like being the youngest, though it’s annoying when everyone thinks I’m spoiled because I am the youngest. Gets old, I must say.

I haven’t written a lot myself, but what you’re writing sounds really cool! Hope you like it on here. I’m not on a lot myself, but then again, my books call to me more than my writing. 😀 😛

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Olivia Lyndaker
              @olivia

I love your picture, by the way!

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest