Hi

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Caserola 3 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Caserola
    @caserola

Hi,

I’m @noodle-mum sister! I like to read and write, one of my favorite book series is Story Thieves and The Land of stories. I have a lot of great book ideas and can’t wait until I can finally finish them. Can’t wait to meet you all!!!

Noodle-Mum
      @noodle-mum

@cassie-hartfinh @ariella-newheart

Lookie who I got to join! 😀 Idk why but my family loves food based nick-names, lol!

J.A.Penrose
        @j-a-penrose

@caserola Greetings and welcome! I’m Jess. *waves*

Do you happen to know your MBTI? Do you have a favourite genre to write in?

Can’t wait to get to know you! 😀

Writer | Freelance editor
        Inspiration

Cassie Hartfinh
        @cassie-hartfinh

Hi, @caserola!!!! *waves like crazy* Glad to see you joined!!! There’s a lot of great people here who also love to write. I’m as curious as Jess. What do you like to write the most? Also, @noodle-mum, and Caserola, there’s a short story contest going on with Story Embers. If you want to enter, check out the rules on the right side of the site! @ariella-newheart entered last year; I don’t know if she entered this one. But her story last year was pretty good!

Fit’al n’ar muraak me’alti dongves! (Ordombé: May the words in your heart never fail you)

Ariella Newheart
        @ariella-newheart

Hai, @caserola!! Welcome to Story Embers! I read the first Story Thieves book and I liked it! The idea of being able to jump into the pages of a book has been a dream of mine. 🙂 I remember you telling me about one of your story ideas a long time ago. What are you working on these days?

@cassie-hartfinh Oh yeah, the story contest. *sheepish grin* I did enter last year but I don’t think I will this time. 😛

Fantasy writer, obsessive editor, illustrator, citizen of Parimi Alca

*disappears into the shadows*

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@caserola Hi!  Welcome to SE!  How old are you?  Im sixteen.  Is that you in the picture?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Caserola
        @caserola

Hey @AriellaNewheart. Yes, I love story Thieves so much! Currently, I am working on my new story New begging, I have a lot of ideas but I’m not sure which one to work on first.

Caserola
          @caserola

Hello, @ashira I’m fourteen. And yes that is me in the picture.

Caserola
            @caserola

And Hello @cassie-hartfinh and @j-a-penrose, I can’t wait to get to know you guys! I love to write fantasy and I don’t know what my MBTI is yet.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 2 hours ago by  Caserola.

Ariel Ashira
              @ashira

@caserola You look awesome!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Caserola
              @caserola

@ashira Awwww thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest