HEYO

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Claire
    @claire

Hi I’m Claire and I’m a Catholic gal ready to make some friends and get better at writing.

Jane Maree
      @jane-maree

Hey @claire!! *waves* Welcome to Story Embers! *throws confetti all over you* I’m Jane Maree (as you can see). 😀

What sort of books do you like writing?

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Claire
      @claire

HI @jane-maree!! Fantasy and Contemporary really, how about you? BTW, I’ve checked out your blog 😀 It’s not often that I see a fellow Australian blogger! Nice to meet you!

Jane Maree
        @jane-maree

@claire Aw nice! Fantasy and contemporary are a great mix. Do you like listening to music while you write?

Sweet. 😀 It’s a pleasure. *bows*

Claire
        @claire

Yeah, sometimes. More often than not though, I find myself writing down those words instead. What’s your favourite story that you’ve written?

Jane Maree
          @jane-maree

@claire

Ooh, my favourite? Probably my sci fi novel A Sprig of Green. I’ve spent the beginning half of this year doing edits on it and it’s currently off with some alpha readers so I can do more edits soon! 😛 It’s the novel I’d like to pitch to publishers by the beginning of next year.

Claire
          @claire

That is soo cool. I’m hoping to finish a novel that I’ll be proud enough of to invest more time into. It’s really cool that you’re at that stage already.

Rachel Rogers
            @scribbles

Hi! Welcome to Story Embers! Is the dog in your profile pic yours? I love dogs, personally. 😀 Is that…maybe…a maltipoo in the photo? Or maybe a goldendoodle puppy. *contemplates*

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Claire
              @claire

Yeah, it’s a maltipoo! One of my favourite breeds of dogs. Nice to meet you!

Anna Marie
                @annamarieoriginal

Welcome, @claire! Glad to see another fresh, new member of Story Embers 🙂 What is the most influential novel you have read? ;

~Anna Marie
                  "Write the book you want to read." -Austin Kleon

Claire
                  @claire

@annamarieoriginal I don’t really know! I’ve read a lot of books (as have most of you I bet)! Hmm, I’d say the Bible. But that’s such a cliche answer (but of course, it’s true) so I’ll go with The Help. The poignant tales of the POC enslaved as poorly disguised slaves was a really good insight into these times, and some of the deeper themes have stuck with me. How about you?

Parker Hankins
                    @parker

Welcome, @claire! *showers more confetti* Glad to have you here!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Claire
                    @claire

@parker haha! Nice to meet you too! *showers more confetti and gives you pizza*

Ara
                      @itisastarrynight

@claire Hello there! Welcome to Story Embers. Did you take the photo of the “maltipoo”? What’s its name?

Sketching with no reference is like hiking without a map!

Claire
                      @claire

@itisastarrynight no, I didn’t! A friend sent me a picture of her dog, but we’ve lost contact now… 🙁 Her name is Vanilla.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest