fb

Heyo!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

ANIME.

My Hero Academia is a fantastic show, seriously. Deku is the cutest thingΒ ever.Β 

I watch…too many anime to name…lol.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Noodle-Mum
    @noodle-mum

@shadowwriter161 Classic disney is the best! One of my favorites is either Peter Pan or Robin Hood. The Great Mouse Detective is a great one too! What are some of your favorites?

@steward-of-the-pen
    ^_^ Thanks! I can’t believe I wrote that like 3 years ago, lol! It’s so true when it comes to characters though. Like, I find that a lot of my characters slowly come alive and just like–take over. Like Enah from my current book. She’s so sassy and mean sometimes i’m just like “Enah calm down–you’re scaring the other characters.” XD

@selah-chelyah
    :O That. sounds. awesome! I would definitely love to read it and will take you up the offer sometime when I find a spare moment. Which, is looking a little difficult rn since I’m trying to do NaNoWriMo this month again for my main WIP to get more scenes down. Wish me luck on that end, lol XD

@elizabeth
    Oooooh yesss he’s so adorable and squishy and just AH! I love him. Bakugou is my fav tho. πŸ˜› I know anime wise I watched Death Note, Ouran Highschool Host club, the first season of attack on titan (ended up being too gory for me so I stopped). Right now i’m watching the new Fruits Basket that’s coming out. Do you watch any of those? πŸ™‚

Noodle-Mum
    @noodle-mum

Oh, also I just got back from Summer Camp so that’s why it took me so long to respond! πŸ™‚

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@noodle-mum

Yeah, no doubt! And what’s better than wishing you luck, I will pray for your project. *wink*

πŸ˜€

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest