fb

Hey!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@katja-r

Um I posted it about a week ago. It’s called Ninjanaria.

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! πŸ˜‰ I love you guys!

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

Oh, go to forum in fantasy writers not just like the activity!

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! πŸ˜‰ I love you guys!

Katja R
    @katja-r

@arindown

Haha, yeah. The only thing is that I’m the first girl so I kinda get some things first.

Yeah, I have worked on having at least having 1,500 words in each chapter. Although sometimes they are almost have 2,000 words.

Actually yes I do. I’ll give you a little sneak peek of my short story I’ll be doing for the contest. I’m gonna have a character in memory of my grandma. She was the most wonderful lady you could ever meet. Sadly, two years ago just a few weeks before Christmas she died. My character will have a grandma who is like mine. Also there is another person who I am sort of writing about but it’s between me and him right now.

-Katja

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try living with a mosquito.

Katja R
    @katja-r

@beth20

Ok, yeah. I’ll look again.

-Katja

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try living with a mosquito.

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@katja-r

I really like the idea for your short story! I’m struggling to come up with something. I think I’m overthinking it.πŸ˜‰ I should just write about something I know about.

If I copy a character off someone, I don’t think I’d tell them.πŸ˜† It would be awkward. “Hey, um, I really like how you look. Can I do a character off of you?”πŸ˜› That would be horrible.πŸ˜† Although, I use my siblings as references sometimes. I guess it all depends on how well you know the person.

I’m the second girl.😊 I’m lucky, because my sister takes the brunt of the new stuff.

Also…your quote thing at the bottom of your comments is really funny.😝 Mosquitos…😝

Not all those who wander are lost.

Katja R
    @katja-r

@arindown

Aw, thanks. I actually couldn’t sleep one night and was up at like 4 am and then the story idea popped into my head. Yeah don’t overthink it. It’ll come to you if you don’t stress.

Lol. Yeah, well I did ask one of them, cuz like he’s pretty awesome and I needed some info from him.

Lucky. My sister gets off pretty easy sometimes.

Haha, thanks. I love finding funny quotes.

What do you like to do in your free time?

-Katja

Katja R
    @katja-r

@beth20

Hey Beth,

It’s taking me awhile to find it in the Fantasy page. Do you mind just sending it in here?

If you do, I’ll share some of my story..

-Katja

WolverineRM
    @wolverinerm

@katja-r

*waves* Hey! I’m Kassie. Good to have you here!

I totally hear ya on the being nice but being able to go mean if I get riled 😝 And hey, I’m a total daydreamer, don’t think you have to stop daydreaming to stop procrastinating… just takes some multitasking 😁

I used to be super shy about sharing my stories, so just know it gets easier, and God gives you your stories for a reason. πŸ˜‰

I ask where he got these crazy ideas anyway
    He just smiles and says, it’s the way that I was raised

Katja R
    @katja-r

@wolverinerm

Hey Kassie!

Nice to meet you!!

Haha, yeah well brothers can make you kinda viscous sometimes. Lol.

Ever since I was a kid my teachers would always tell me I daydreamed to much. (It was usually when I was supposed to be paying attention in class.)

I love to multitask though!! That’s like my favorite thing to do.

Thanks. Yeah, I’ll post one of my stories soon. Just once I make ’em a little nicer. πŸ™‚

-Katja

Katja R
    @katja-r

@kristianne-hassman

Hey Emberynus,

Come say hi! I want to meet one of your characters!!

-Katja

Katja R
    @katja-r

@kristianne-hassman

Sorry I tagged the wrong person. πŸ™‚ I feel so bad.

-Katja

Katja R
    @katja-r

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer

Hey Emberynus,

I wanted to meet you, only I tagged the wrong person. My bad.

Anyways, hi! I really want to meet one of your characters. Mind introducing one?

-Katja

Katja R
    @katja-r

@claire-h

Hey Claire,

I play mostly classical. I would usually play in orchestra at my church too. (When it was open.)

That’s so cool. I’ve always wanted to play a duet with someone on my flute. I did once for a recital, but it was a super short piece.

Haha, I don’t know how I manage so much stuff either. At first I wasn’t sure I wanted to take flute but it’s actually helped me with singing. I sing, or used to, in our church choir. Playing the flute has helped me to be able to sing longer without having to breath so much.

Even with my busy life, I still find time to do some cray stuff. Lol. πŸ˜‰

When I told my brother about the forum he said that the virus can’t even stop me from making friends. πŸ™‚ I just like being friendly.

What is your favorite activity to do during this quarantine craziness?

-Katja

claire
    @claire-h

@katja-r

Yes, classical is usually what I play! I also play at church, usually for the Lord’s Supper. Our church is pretty small, so I’m the only person who plays violin. I also play in a youth orchestra, which, unfortunately has been cancelled for the rest of the semester. πŸ™ And I haven’t been having any lessons either! It’s been hard to stay motivated, lol.

That’s cool that playing flute helps with singing!

Sounds like you’re an extrovert! (Like me) XD. Have you ever taken a personality test? It’s a lot of fun.

Hmm, my favorite activity. Well, I’ve been having some extra time to pick up art again. I hadn’t done any in a couple years! Also have been plotting away on my stories. πŸ˜‰ How about you?

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
    it just blooms.

Katja R
    @katja-r

@claire-h

Hey Claire,

That’s cool!! Well and kinda sad that your the only violinist.

Yeah we had an orchestra group that has been still going only it’s all virtually.

Well, hey, one thing that made me work real hard is that I looked at people my age and saw how they were better than me. I started a little late and it felt weird to be with people that were younger than me. I kept pushing myself knowing that I could be as good as the people my age or even better. Still not quite there but I’m working towards it. I just thought of it like, do I take my instruments seriously? Because if I do then I’ll want to spend as much time as I can learning to play them better.

Well, I would say if you don’t have lessons just find video lessons. I’m sure they’re out there. If you want to get better, than you’ll find a way to overcome each obstacle. Or as one quote says, “Don’t let hurdles obstruct your path, but use them as a ladder to your destination.”

Haha, yeah. Extrovert would be a good way to describe me. I haven’t done a personality test. Maybe I will sometime.

I would love to draw if I could.

I’ve been working on my fantasy story. So far it’s going pretty well. I’m really enjoying it. Only thing is I have soooooo many tests and papers so they’ve kinda taken up the time I would usually spend writing my stories. Hopefully I will be able to have more time soon.

-Katja

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest