fb

Hey y'all!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@gracelynbuckner

I’m just going to spam you now, because you sound really awesome! Especially your love of Broadway musicals! Anastasia is, I believe, my third favourite musical (After Les Miserables and A Tale of Two Cities) and I would love to see it. Alas, I live in Australia and it has never come here. How did you like it? Personally, I prefer the Broadway version over the original movie, but what do you think? Also, what are some of your other favourites? (other than the ones I’ve already mentioned, I also love The Secret Garden, Newsies, Joseph, Phantom of the Opera, The Count of Monte Cristo…and a whole bunch more. I’m really obsessed)

@parker
    Have you ever heard of Helen Jane Long? @jenwriter17 introduced me to her the other day and I really love the sound of her music.

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@selah-chelyah, that’s so cool!!! Erin Bates is awesome!!! I found out about her from her family. I followed her music ever since. And I made a YouTube playlist with all her piano videos in it. I’m beginning to start my own piano videos on YouTube as well.

@seekjustice
    , I haven’t… I’ll look her up. *types her name* She’s British. She composes music. OOh! She has albums. Yeah, I’m going to listen to her. Plus her music genre loos very interesting.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@parker  Neat! That is awesome. I love how YouTube saves your music whenever you are signed in to Gmail (at least, since I use Gmail, it is). You play the piano, too?!?!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Me too!

Yes, I do. I only have two videos up, but I’m working on more. Would you like the link to my channel?

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@parker  Absolutely! That is really neat! Piano would be my first choice of instruments I want to learn to play. Some say it is really hard. Does it just take practice? How have you found it to be?

~ Created to create ~

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Okay, here’s the link.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHrCRmCbqL2tsCZdHDvOaiw?view_as=subscriber
    I don’t think it’s hard. It’s really easy. But, yes, it takes practice. But it’s so great once you know it!

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@parker  So cool! Thank you for the link. I will have to wait until my family wakes up to listen to it, but I will let you know what I think. :_

~ Created to create ~

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Great!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest