Hey There! (Some of ya may already know me…)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey There! (Some of ya may already know me…)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    @salome01w4g

Hello,

I’m little late in getting to this, I have good excuses though. 😂

Some of ya may recognize me from Kingdom Pen , and some of ya don’t know me. Either eay:

I’m Hannah, I live in South Central Missouri , with my parents, and two brothers, on 20 acre farm. I write mainly historical fiction, though I’ve dabbled in modern action, and non-fiction (one area I wish I was better at). Some of my favorite books and series are:

The Bible.. duh..

The Counte Of Monte Cristo…

Pride and Prejudice…

Narnia…

The Baker family series,

And non fiction books related to natural health, midwifery, alternative methods of  farming , and gardening.

I hope to incorporate writing into my future though I mainly hope to become a midwife.

Nice to meet ya!

Christian, farmer , aspiring midwife, writer, oh and I'm a martial artess
      www.regeneratelifefarm.b

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@salome01w4g

Hannah! Welcome!

I go by my username and tag, so just call me Wordsmith.

My writing genre preference is either science fiction (I use that term very loosely) or fantasy, maybe modern.

May favorite books are the 100 Cupboards series, LOTR, The Wingfeather Saga, many other ND Wilson books, and Ender’s Game. There are others that I could think of, but they might not qualify as my favorites.

The Bible has a special place on my list… I kind just wins… without trying… it just does.

Wait… did you say natural health? That is super cool! And if it’s a midwife you want to be, I hope it’s a midwife you get to be. I was delivered by a midwife… they are the bomb!

Do you have any works you would like to share? If you want to read some of mine you can go the thebookshelfstaircase.wordpress.com

Anyway, welcome to Story Embers!

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Hannah
      @salome01w4g

@wordsmith

Si-Fi, and Fantasy, wow brave.. I’ve tried to write a cross between the 3 and it was a flop. My brother loves those genres though.

Ooh the 100 cupboards series. Brave as well. I listened to the first one with my family on a car trip  , and it was so, so weird. The second one was just plain scary. Lol like I said HF is my thing.

That’s so awesome, I honestly never met anyone except some friends babies that we’re delivered by a midwife. (Also most guys glaze over when I say I want to be a midwife so your response made me laugh. 😂)

I have a few allegorical short stories on my blog:

https://regeneratelifefarm.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Master%27s%20Servants%20Allegorical%20short%20story%27s?m=1

I’ll check yours out! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the welcome! ☺️

www.regeneratelifefarm.b

Parker Hankins
        @parker

Welcome, welcome, @salome01w4g! *showers confetti* So great to have you here!!

I absolutely LOVE LOVE the Baker Family Adventure series!!!!!! They are the greatest books ever!! Iceland Intrigue is my favorite from the series.

I think I’ve seen you comment on C. R. Hedgcock’s page.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Hannah
        @salome01w4g

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@parker oh no kidding , your that Parker!! 😃 Lol</p>
          I can’t pick a favorite except I like the last 3 the best. Iceland Intrigue was amazing but I found Hunting in the Highlands had some powerful Jigson quotes.

Nice to “meet” you!

www.regeneratelifefarm.b

Parker Hankins
          @parker

Yes, Hunting in the Highlands sure did have powerful Jigson quotes. I might just like Iceland Intrigue best because of Miss Verton. (I’m crazy about her) The last three books were definitely amazing, @salome01w4g. Her books have been helpful for me in learning to write.

Nice to “meet” you too.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Hannah
          @salome01w4g

@parker I really hope she ‘converts’ Ms. Verton. 🙂

I know what you mean she was the writer that imspired me to actually start writing and her work has been incredibly helpful

www.regeneratelifefarm.b

Ariella Newheart
            @ariella-newheart

@salome01w4g Hey, there! I do remember you from Kingdom Pen! (Although you might not remember me; I liked to lurk in the shadows and just spy on conversations when I was there. 😛 ) Welcome to Story Embers!

Writer, illustrator, Parimi Alcan

Check out my new blog! https://arbitraryfairy.wordpress.com/

Catwing
            @catwing

@salome01w4g Greetings! Welcome, even though I am new myself. ;P At least we can remember each other from KP.
            How’s your WIP going? What was it called? It’s been a while…
            Finding Secrets is going well, editing through comments. Preparing for the next draft.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Wonderland7
            @wonderland7

@salome01w4g Hi, fellow Emberian! I’m new here also.

It’s really neat that you write historical fiction. It must be difficult finding the right sources for your research, or finding the right information for your books. I’ve tried reading it, and sadly, it’s not really my thing… I’m more of a fantasy-and-adventure gal. *coughs awkwardly; looks bashful*

It’s cool that you’re interested in natural health, too. What exactly is included in the field of natural health? Once upon a time, I thought I wanted to be a herbalist, but sadly, that didn’t work out… ‘=\

Anyways, welcome to Story Embers, be blessed!

~Wonderland7

"If life were short, where would all the adventures be?"
              - anonymous

"We're all mad here."

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
              @thewirelessblade

Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay…

Pie… Pi… 3.1415926… Chocolate pie… Are you hungry yet? Good, that’s what I was aiming for.

*Forum Signature here*

Buddy J.
              @wordsmith

@salome01w4g

I’ve not yet tried a crossover… but ND Wilson has, and succeeded.

Some people find ND Wilson to crazy, but his writing style is magnificent. I like his characters, and his descriptions are beautiful. I would suggest you read them again, maybe to learn what it is he does.

XD So glad I made you laugh! One of my younger brothers and I were both delivered by a midwife, and all five of my nieces/nephews were.

Sweet! I will look into your stories.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Andrew Schmidt
              @andrew

@salome01w4g, I like writing fantasy-adventure stories. I used to write more sci-fi stories, alien-filled and crazy, but I’ve noticed I’ve been more writing fantasy recently.

My WIP right now is in a make-belief world where there are many things to explore.  Though I tried to keep the plants and animal realer unlike this other story I’m writing where I’m planning on making them up. There are many stars in the sky too, where many other beings lurk!

In this story, Peirce the MC, is a wild nineteen-year-old who has been in her oak forest ever since the age of nine (but still has some knowledge of how humans act.) She talks to her cardinals, and she has this special power connected to the opal hidden in the oak. She may sometimes travel to town for a new dress or something, but rarely does.

And then I also have multiple other characters: a crazy librarian, a somewhat shy albino artist, a servant that always appears at Peirce’s doors to help, the strict villain that if he even spots a scratch on his floor will erupt like a volcano in anger, Peirce’s strange guard who makes sure she always stays in place, the ‘old wise man’ who likes eating strawberry jam, and more!

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Mariposa Aristeo
                @mariposa

@salome01w4g Welcome to Story Embers! Aberdeen and I remember you from KP. 😉🦖

What do you raise on your farm?

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Violet
                @pookiemonster

@salome01w4g Welcome to Story Embers!  You don’t know me, and I don’t know you….SO HI (╭☞ᵔᗜᵔ)╭☞

I love reading historical fiction. I haven’t done much in it though. I’m more of a fantasy kind of gal. 🙂 I’ll check out your stories 🙂

Being a midwife is a great goal! While I myself was not brought into this world by one, five of my siblings were. Those midwives were so nice! I say “GO FOR IT”!

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest