fb

Hey There Fellow Wanderer!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey There Fellow Wanderer!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Bekk
    @bekks2017

@filewriter Lol, it’s fine. And yes, we should stop talking about staring at people lest others think we are crazy and need help. *wink, wink* I would follow you on Spotify, but I don’t have it sadly and prefer to use free stuff–like YTube. 😉

Just a writer reaching for the stars.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@bekks2017. Yeah, because for some reason when you stare at strangers and try to figure out their story whenever you go to the mall, people think you need mental help. *shrugs*

Oh, yes. The famous YouTube. Um… Spotify is free. There are ads every now and then, but it’s free. Well, unless you buy Spotify Premium or whatever. (which I don’t) I don’t want to advertise, but… I really like it. Also, you can make playlists for your songs, which is a fun feature.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@bekks2017 Glad you joined us! Your comment about why your novel is so special to you really resonated with me. I’ve been working on a volume of poetry for the last three years almost, although I didn’t realize it was going to be a book when I first started jotting down poems. I’ve written while dealing with health issues myself, plus multiple varieties of people drama, and it’s helped keep me sane. 🙂

Ahhh…such a good question and so hard to answer! I think I would describe myself as…a talkative girl (sometimes in conversation, sometimes on paper) in love with fireflies and zinnias, a girl quick to love but slow to make friends…a sturdy and elegant leather-bound classic in a world of paperback formula fiction.

I always feel weird describing myself though…I can never quite tell whether I’m describing what I’m really like or what I wish I were like. 😛

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

And it might be worth clarifying that I’m talking about biblical “love your neighbor” love… 😛

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@bekks2017 *Melts into a puddle* That’s one of the nicest compliments anyone has ever given me. ☺️ I’m truly humbled that I made such a big impression on you and that you kept me in mind from way back then.

Ah, I had a feeling you were an INFJ! We have lots of those roaming the forum—even SE’s editor-in-chief, Josiah, is one. I tested as an INFJ-T for years, but lately I’ve been getting INTJ-T. I suspect that being an editor and constantly needing to think analytically has affected my results.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@scribbles Oooh, I love the book analogy! I’d probably be a deep purple volume on a shelf tucked away in a corner that longs to be read, but whose cover can only be unlocked and opened by a select few deemed trustworthy.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@bekks2017 My favorite things to bake are scones, muffins, triple chocolate cookies, brownies, cinnamon rolls, cheddar biscuits, chocolate cake, chocolate chip banana cake…I could go on forever really. 😅 Most of my baked goods aren’t exactly “healthy” though. *grins guiltily* 😋

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest