Hey, peeps! Socially awkward Mayacat has arrived

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey, peeps! Socially awkward Mayacat has arrived

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@mayacat *rushes back in after school craziness*

I believe both I and my characters would love to join the Protect Kenma Campaign!

Tai: Does that involve responsibilities? Because I have enough already.

Me: Oh hush. You avoid them all anyway. Besides, you’ll like Kenma.

Kiet: *already likes Kenma because he likes everyone unless they give him a reason not to* Sure, I’ll join! XD

Dari: I’ll pitch in when I’m not babysitting.

Tai: *punches him again*

Grace: *walks in and ignores the mass of Tai and Dari on the floor* What’s going on?

Me: The Protect Kenma Campaign! You’re already signed up!

Grace: But I’m already in the Protect Kiet Campaign.

Me: You can handle two.

Grace: You don’t exactly make my responsibilities for the first one easy.

Me: ***no one here needs to know that Grace***

Grace: *blows hair out of face* People should be aware that you have a criminal record.

*shakes head and pastes on nervous grin* Anyway! Ignore her. We’ll be happy to join! And if you’d like, you can join Kiet’s protective forces. He needs them desperately.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@mayacat *sneaks back in* also as for J-pop recommendations. . . I love listening to Goose House. . . don’t let the name scare you off lol

*whisper hisses* Hikaru Nara is a great song to start with. . .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Abigail Rebekah
        @abigail-rebekah

@mayacat

Hi *waves*

Welcome to the realm of Story Embers, where wordsmiths fight with pen and ink, and evil villains steal the power that is held in words.

That was wierd 😉

Anyways,

Nice to meet you 🙂

Your WIP sounds cool btw.

So, who are your favourite authors, and books?

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

Mayacat
          @mayacat

@naiya-dyani

You guys are welcome to join the campaign! I think I currently have *calculates for ten minutes before giving up and just guessing) 14? members with like a 20%-80% ration of real people and fictional people.

Lunic: Did you just refer to us as, ‘not real’?

Me: *nervous sweating* of course not hehe

Me: Anyway, I’ll definitely give Goose House a listen! Thanks!

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Mayacat
            @mayacat

@abigail-rebekah

Nice to meet you, and thank you for the warm and creative welcome!

And thank you, I’ve been working on my WIP for almost two years now, and I’m almost finished with the second book in the series. I’m hoping that even if I never take the steps to get it published, I’ll have the books as a thing to share with my family and friends. You know what I mean?

I’ve actually planned out for some scenes and storylines to happen as far as a second series XD We’ll see if that ever happens.

Some of my favorite books and authors… hmm.

Currently my favorite book is Heartless by Marissa Meyer.

I love The Mysterious Benedict Society, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Keeper of the Lost Cities, The Misty books (the horse), The Lunar Chronicles, Spirit Animals, The Copernicus Legacy, Great Expectations, Wildwood, Tuck Everlasting, The Bridge to Terabithia, How To Train Your Dragon, the Anne of Green Gables series, The Chronicles of Narnia, Alice in Wonderland, The Kane Chronicles, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Gregor the Overlander, just to name a bunch. XD

All of the above’s authors and so many more! XD

Anonymous
                Abigail Rebekah
                @abigail-rebekah

@mayacat

You’re welcome 😉

Awesome 🙂 That’s so cool xD

Yes, I know what that’s like 🙂

Wow..that’s a lot 😉

I’ve only heard of a few of them. They sound cool tho 🙂

When you said the Misty books, do you mean like Misty of Chincoteague?   If so, I like those books too. Kinda comes with being a horse fan lol.

Mayacat
                  @mayacat

@phoenix

Nice to meet you!

Mayacat
                    @mayacat

@abigail-rebekah

Yes, I did mean the Misty of Chincoteague books!

I’ve also read Black Beauty, The Black Stallion, Sandy Lane Stables, The Pony Pals, The Pride of the Green Mountains, and a ton of other horse related stories.

(I went through a huge horse-crazy phase a couple years ago, so I’ve read a lot 🙂)

Abigail Rebekah
                      @abigail-rebekah

@mayacat

Oooh cool xD

I’ve read/seen or looked at (which seems to be the thing I do with books lol) several of the ones you mentioned. Have you seen or read War Horse…I love the movie of it…and it’s about a horse xD

Lol…that sounds like me…except I’m still crazy about horses 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest