Hey, peeps! Socially awkward Mayacat has arrived

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey, peeps! Socially awkward Mayacat has arrived

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Mayacat
    @mayacat

@taylorclogston Hello!

I currently have a silver weimaraner dog, two cats, a rabbit, five ica brown chickens, a blue cochin chicken, a white silky bantam chicken, and four ducks. 🙂

I also love horses and riding them.

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Mayacat
      @mayacat

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Hi!

I like to paint landscapes and such, but I’m not very good in comparison to my drawing skills. XD

I also love to paint on my used pointe shoes from dance. 🙂

Mayacat
        @mayacat

@caseybold 안녕하세요! Hello!

Esmeralda Gramilton
          @esmeralda-gramilton

Hello, socially awkward @mayacat!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I will blame it on my characters-

Melona: Hey!

Me: Not you, Melona. Other story, remember?

Melona: hmmmph. They think they’re so fancy with their dragons, but really, they’re not. I have a cell phone!

Me: That doesn’t work, because you’re in the middle of South America.

Melona: . . . I know how to kill you with a knife.

Me: And I know how to kill you with a pen. Be quiet.

Melona: *leaves*

Me: Sorry, everyone. I meant my Dragon-Story Characters (I’m sure you’ve met Sandrye on the Character Story thread and the others in the Character Memes thread). I’ve been using them a lot so Melona and the characters in her story are sort of jealous.

Melona: *from the other room* NO!!!

Me: *calling back to her* YES!!

Me: Anyways, welcome, Mayacat. I’d ask you questions about yourself, but I’m not sorry to say I’m also very interested in your characters. EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY TOLD ME BECAUSE WE’RE FRIENDS.

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence the judgement of your worth.” ~Elysso

Mayacat
            @mayacat

@urwen_starial Hey there! I’m totally not sitting across the room from you right now. Totally. Not. Yeah. Anyways.

Kenma: Kirat. Huruan. AGAHAGAHHAGAHAHHHHAHAGAHAGHAGAHAGAHAGHAGAHAGHAH-

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

@mayacat

Kirat: *disappears into the shadows*

Jin: *Goes to get Era to track Kirat down*

Rhioe: *hugs Kenma*

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Mayacat
                @mayacat

@esmeralda-gramilton I’m also totally not sitting across the room from you. Totally.

Sunmi: aww, Melona, do you want to be my big sister? I can help make you feel better!

Me: aww, Sunmi, that’s so sweet!

Me: And no, I can’t tell you the rest of the stuff about my story because they’d be spoilers to anyone else reading this!!!! and anyway, I think I’ve told you pretty much EVERYTHING

Esmeralda Gramilton
                  @esmeralda-gramilton

@mayacat, ha, totally true. We are not across the room on separate devices having to act like we don’t know each other.

*calling back to the other room* MELONA, GET IN HERE, YOUR SIBLING’S BACK!!!!

Melona: *inching in* Sibling? I don’t have a- *sees Sunmi* Aww, we should definitely be sisters!!!! *smiles*

Me: Okay, it’s settled. I’m shipping you off to Teilwng

Melona: Okay! <3

Me: Okay. Anyway, Mayacat, I’m sure I don’t know everything bout your story yet. But even though I know a lot, these amazing writers don’t, so. . . talk?

Lol, bye

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence the judgement of your worth.” ~Elysso

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
                    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@mayacat

What kind if dance do you like best?

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Mayacat
                    @mayacat

I definitely like Modern and contemporary best. It’s a lot less technique based and involves a lot more floor work and bigger movements. 😀

Esmeralda Gramilton
                      @esmeralda-gramilton

In contradiction, I like classical ballet.

I mean, I like modern and contemporary, they’re fun, but I find it a little harder to figure out. Plus, classical has pointe shoes, and though they hurt a lot ARE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT I’M TOLD TO SAY, I enjoy them

Veraza Winterknight
                        @kari-karast

@mayacat

It works! Thank you! I’ll definitely see what I can do! Judging purely by the chapter titles, I do believe I’m going to really love it! XP

"You can dance with my henchman."

Mayacat
                        @mayacat

@kari-karast Thanks! I can’t wait to see how you like it! 🙂

Veraza Winterknight
                          @kari-karast

@mayacat

And I can’t wait to read it! 😀 *slinks off to go read all the other books from other writer friends I’m also supposed to be reading so I can read yours*

"You can dance with my henchman."

Caseybold
                          @caseybold

@mayacat 안녕하세요! 😀

I'm nobody, Who are you? -Emily Dickinson 뜻이 있는 곳에 길이 있다.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest