fb

Hey, peeps! Socially awkward Mayacat has arrived

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey, peeps! Socially awkward Mayacat has arrived

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Mayacat
    @mayacat

@taylorclogston Hello!

I currently have a silver weimaraner dog, two cats, a rabbit, five ica brown chickens, a blue cochin chicken, a white silky bantam chicken, and four ducks. ๐Ÿ™‚

I also love horses and riding them.

I do not write the story... the Universe writes the story and I am simply its messenger.

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Hi!

I like to paint landscapes and such, but I’m not very good in comparison to my drawing skills. XD

I also love to paint on my used pointe shoes from dance. ๐Ÿ™‚

I do not write the story... the Universe writes the story and I am simply its messenger.

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@caseybold ์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š”! Hello!

Esmeralda Gramilton
    @esmeralda-gramilton

Hello, socially awkward @mayacat!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I will blame it on my characters-

Melona: Hey!

Me: Not you, Melona.ย Otherย story, remember?

Melona: hmmmph. They think they’re so fancy with their dragons, but really, they’re not. I have a cell phone!

Me: That doesn’t work, because you’re in the middle of South America.

Melona: . . . I know how to kill you with a knife.

Me: And I know how to kill you with a pen. Be quiet.

Melona: *leaves*

Me: Sorry, everyone. I meant my Dragon-Story Characters (I’m sure you’ve met Sandrye on the Character Story thread and the others in the Character Memes thread). I’ve been using them a lot so Melona and the characters in her story are sort of jealous.

Melona: *from the other room* NO!!!

Me: *calling back to her* YES!!

Me: Anyways, welcome, Mayacat. I’d ask you questions about yourself, but I’m not sorry to say I’m also very interested in your characters. EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY TOLD ME BECAUSE WE’RE FRIENDS.

โ€œNo-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.โ€ ~Elysso

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@urwen_starial Hey there! I’m totally not sitting across the room from you right now. Totally. Not. Yeah. Anyways.

Kenma: Kirat. Huruan. AGAHAGAHHAGAHAHHHHAHAGAHAGHAGAHAGAHAGHAGAHAGHAH-

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@mayacat

Kirat: *disappears into the shadows*

Jin: *Goes to get Era to track Kirat down*

Rhioe: *hugs Kenma*

โ€œTears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didnโ€™t know, It wasn't happiness.

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@esmeralda-gramilton I’m also totally not sitting across the room from you. Totally.

Sunmi: aww, Melona, do you want to be my big sister? I can help make you feel better!

Me: aww, Sunmi, that’s so sweet!

Me: And no, I can’t tell you the rest of the stuff about my story because they’d be spoilers to anyone else reading this!!!! and anyway, I think I’ve told you pretty much EVERYTHING

Esmeralda Gramilton
    @esmeralda-gramilton

@mayacat, ha, totally true. We are not across the room on separate devices having to act like we don’t know each other.

*calling back to the other room* MELONA, GET IN HERE, YOUR SIBLING’S BACK!!!!

Melona: *inching in* Sibling? I don’t have a- *sees Sunmi* Aww, we should definitely be sisters!!!! *smiles*

Me: Okay, it’s settled. I’m shipping you off to Teilwng

Melona: Okay! <3

Me: Okay. Anyway, Mayacat, I’m sure I don’t knowย everythingย bout your story yet. But even though I know a lot, these amazing writers don’t, so. . . talk?

Lol, bye

โ€œNo-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.โ€ ~Elysso

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@mayacat

What kind if dance do you like best?

Sold souls and dead promises

Mayacat
    @mayacat

I definitely like Modern and contemporary best. It’s a lot less technique based and involves a lot more floor work and bigger movements. ๐Ÿ˜€

Esmeralda Gramilton
    @esmeralda-gramilton

In contradiction, I like classical ballet.

I mean, I like modern and contemporary, they’re fun, but I find it a little harder to figure out. Plus, classical has pointe shoes, and though they hurt a lot ARE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT I’M TOLD TO SAY, I enjoy them

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@mayacat

It works! Thank you! I’ll definitely see what I can do! Judging purely by the chapter titles, I do believe I’m going to really love it! XP

"You can dance with my henchman."

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@kari-karast Thanks! I can’t wait to see how you like it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@mayacat

And I can’t wait to read it! ๐Ÿ˜€ *slinks off to go read all the other books from other writer friends I’m also supposed to be reading so I can read yours*

"You can dance with my henchman."

Caseybold
    @caseybold

@mayacat ์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š”! ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm nobody, Who are you? -Emily Dickinson ๋œป์ด ์žˆ๋Š” ๊ณณ์— ๊ธธ์ด ์žˆ๋‹ค.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest