fb

Hey, Guys!! It's Been A While!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey, Guys!! It's Been A While!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

Good morning! Though I wish it was raining. I might be what you’d call NEW. As in fresh off the printer. Or the new old cat food. Yes, the latter would be the more appropriate. I love writing poetry and prose and am currently in the slow process of investigations into author’s and poet’s lives. There is some interesting things to be found there, too. Like how both Tolkien, Lewis, and Wordsworth all lost a parent when they were young. I’ve not found if any others are the same yet but I hope to.

And I do like TobyMac as well. I’ve practically all of his albums besides the ones I don’t have.

Anyway, does anyone have any ideas for essays on poetry? Or prose…I’m beginning the workings of a few that I hope to publish in the appendices of a book of poetry of mine. That I hope to publish also.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@dekreel WELCOME BACK

*tackle-hugs you*

I’m soooo glad you have returned! 😀

Catwing
    @catwing

@dekreel *not sure if it was target practice or just reflexes* Yeah! *flys around with pillow dispersing feathers* Feathers everywhere! And the walls are getting a make over! 😀 *helps you fluff the walls*

My brother had laughing gas a few times to remove baby teeth. He said also it made the movie in the other room sound weird.

Good luck then. 😀

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer
    @the-fledgling-artist Feathers! 😀

@anne_the_noob14
    Of course. *slits and tosses you a pillow*

@w-o-holmes
    Welcome. I am Catwing the catwing. Nice to meet you.
    I’m curious, what makes you new as in new old cat food? As opposed to say, new cat food?

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@catwing – Of the new old cat food, I felt it necessary to metiphoricalize my writing career with this. I am new in the sense that I am new on here, but I am old in the sense that I have been writing still before this.

I feel somewhat bland at the moment; I’ve absolutely no idea why…

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@w-o-holmes

If that was bland, then I like bland. XD

Haha! I literally just tagged you as @w-o-HOMES. 😀

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Selah CJW.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

Yes, well, I am at home XD))

Catwing
    @catwing

@w-o-holmes Ah, yes.

You’re bland because you are cat food. 😛
    (Or maybe because you just got here and there is a lot of craziness going on?)

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@catwing – Well, that’s a new one. I’ll try to be more bland than all other typical items. How’s this:

You! You who have flown afar unto the desolation! Would you dare to tarry here in my dominion!

Catwing
    @catwing

@w-o-holmes Why would you try to be more bland?

That is not bland at all. Where’s the desolation?

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

Well the blandness wasn’t exactly real and all the rest was improvisation

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@catwing Thank you! *takes pillow* *pulls handfuls of feathers out and tosses them into the air, already thick with white fluff* *puts empty pillowcase on head like a turban* *cackles while running around forum thread*

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

@dekreel

I have a wonderful dog named Tinker and the weirdest cat to ever have lived. My older sister has another dog and cat and one of my younger sisters has a guinea pig.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

@dekreel WELCOME BACK! *tackle hugs* (Sorry I’m late…)

I’ve killed about ten characters so far this year. It’s a wonder my heart is still intact.

Writer, illustrator, Parimi Alcan

Check out my new blog! https://arbitraryfairy.wordpress.com/

Anonymous

@dekreel Welcome back!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest