fb

Hey, Guys!! It's Been A While!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey, Guys!! It's Been A While!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@the-fledgling-artist  I’m glad you like my blog! 😀 How long? It depends on how motivated I am to write. Generally speaking I’d say they take thirty to sixty minutes. Sometimes longer. Depending on how much I want to write at the moment it may take a few days (not non-stop obviously hahah).

Glad I’m not the only one. 😛 I sure hope I can. X’D I know I have the ability, I just have to believe in myself, I guess (and God of course).

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@dekreel
    Awh, cool! Blogging looks super fun. 😀

You’re never the only one. Don’t you forget that, friend.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@the-fledgling-artist  It is super fun. I’d recommend it to any writer, artist or creative mind in general. (although honestly even if you’re not a creative mind blogging is still awesome)

Blog

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@dekreel  I’ll be praying for you too.

Oooh! Hard to say! I like Owl City’s Christian and instrumental a lot. I like Austin French and Skillet. I like Hollyn and Capital Kings. And then on the more Praise and Worship side, I like Chris Tomlin and I LOVE Kristian Stanfill. Matt Redman is really good too. I LOVE For King and Country as well.

SO yeah 😆 hard to pick a favorite. Guess it’s Owl City.

Sold souls and dead promises

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

@dekreel

Hi, I’m Kayla. I joined a few months ago.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@dekreel Welcome back! Sadly, no killed characters… *pouts* No chance to! I’ve been working on a few WIPs, but not consistently. And we just started back to school Monday, so AAKK SO BUSYYYY

anyways

Nothing else much for me to say I guess… xD Asking me specific questions is the best way to get some tea from me, because I end up forgetting anything cool I did, but if a question is asked, it jogs my memory. *shrugs* idk

@wordsmith
    Ah, my old nemesis, Wordsmith! *cackles* *ends up choking because of trying to cackle too loud* So you actually stirred up the nerve to show your writerly face around where I can type jabs at you in my natural environment, eh? Are you sure this isn’t your twin? Or do I have the honor of talking to The Wordsmith himself?

(You may notice that I seem to have a change in personality when on SE in particular. That is partly because I have more time to perfect my sentences, and, like I said, it IS my natural environment, after all.)

(Also, you have developed a habit of using your “smug puppy-dog” face to faze me out of whatever totally cool-sounding comeback I was about to make, but over the internet, I am immune)

(Do I need to tune down this side of my personality a bit? I feel like it may be a bit too much lol. *thinks about it more* Nah, it’s good xD )

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Catwing
    @catwing

@dekreel …well… not really the best right now. So I guess I could use some prayer too.
    I’m praying for you.

*grins* Absolutely. *pulls out a couple feather pillows from behind her back* *tosses you one* *shreds pillow in an explosion of feathers*

Oh, that does sound amusing. Was it an IV or something else?

Yeah, I didn’t finish school until after my graduation. It wasn’t that long after, I think I actually finished sooner than most years. Yay! You can do it!

@the-fledgling-artist
    Here you go. *throws you a pillow* Oh, wait you can’t open it… And, *rips open pillow* there you go.

Oh, some of my favorite music artists are Owl City (only the non-romantic ones. Yes his instrumental songs are really good!) and King and Country. 😀 Take a pillow. *throws you a pillow* Since you’re a dragon slayer you have a knife to open the pillow right?

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer  NICE. 😀 I still have yet to experience the awesomeness of Owl City. I’ve only heard like one of their songs. 😛 They’re on my “list” though.

@kayla-skywriter
      Pleased to meet you! 🙂 I like your name.

@anne_the_noob14
      Thanks! And yes, I feel you. I’ve been taking a lot of drawing commissions plus trying to finish high school. Hard to balance everything. 😛  What are your WIPs about? 🙂

Blog

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@catwing  😀 😀 *attacks pillow and scratches walls* That was great target practice. Thanks, Catwing. ^.^

I’m sorry. I’ll try to remember to pray. 🙁 😉

No, they put my on laughing gas, and then an anesthetic in the form of a shot. Laughing gas is annoying. XD They had me take a few deep breaths, and then suddenly I felt so dizzy and weird and I kind of did a “HuuUUuuhh, hUUuuhH, HUUuuUuhh. . .” It was weird.

Congrats on finishing school!! I should be finished by the end of this school year assuming I’m diligent.

Blog

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@catwing

Of course. What would a dragonslayer be without a knife? *catches pillow and slits it open dramatically, throwing feathers everywhere*

@dekreel
    Cool.

Sold souls and dead promises

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@catwing
    *catches pillow * 😮
    *trips backward in excitement *
    *runs around forum thread, sprinkling feathers everywhere *

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@dekreel Oog. You had to ask that xD Weellll… One is a really cliche adventure story about these really cliche people who do really cliche stuff, one is about this Scottish guy who tracks down ghosts and stuff, one is a modified “princess and the frog” story, with a prince and a peacock. And I’m drawing a blank on the others lol

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

@dekreel

Thanks, I like your’s too.

Do you have any pets?

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@kayla-skywriter  Thank you! I have two cats. I used to have mice too (in a cage obviously) but they died off. What about you?

Blog

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@catwing I want a pillow!!

Some of my friends love Owl City, so I’ve heard a couple of their songs, but I couldn’t tell you which ones, or recognize any titles or anything lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest